Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [555]Dragons! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
@Vaze

Uff, It's early in the morning here..I just noticed your post, sorry! Sure, I put you on :D Thanks a lot for your interest! :D
@Vaze

Uff, It's early in the morning here..I just noticed your post, sorry! Sure, I put you on :D Thanks a lot for your interest! :D
@Emberglo Here's your girl :) I hope you like her! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dXMrinr.png[/img] Let me know what you think :) If something should be changed, just tell me :) @Rangsky I put you on :) Thanks a lot for your interest! :D
@Emberglo

Here's your girl :) I hope you like her!

dXMrinr.png

Let me know what you think :) If something should be changed, just tell me :)

@Rangsky
I put you on :) Thanks a lot for your interest! :D
@HighFives

Curse you, timezones! Put me on the list when you have slots open? :)
@HighFives

Curse you, timezones! Put me on the list when you have slots open? :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

I know that feeling ;D I've actually got 2 more slots open right now. :)
@RedWillia

I know that feeling ;D I've actually got 2 more slots open right now. :)
Order form @HighFives Stained Glass - Coatl Username: RedWillia Image of the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3854698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38547/3854698_350.png[/img] [/url] Which glass: Moon Any specifics on the glass: Shadow-style background and please a not-yellow Moon :) Payment: gems (can do treasure too if you'd prefer that) Anything else? Shadow egg for the egg? And could you use a similar shade glimmer for the tert instead of capsule (unless you don't do the creepily empty neck?) [u]Will pay extra[/u]
Order form @HighFives
Stained Glass - Coatl
Username: RedWillia
Image of the dragon:

3854698_350.png

Which glass: Moon
Any specifics on the glass: Shadow-style background and please a not-yellow Moon :)
Payment: gems (can do treasure too if you'd prefer that)
Anything else? Shadow egg for the egg? And could you use a similar shade glimmer for the tert instead of capsule (unless you don't do the creepily empty neck?) Will pay extra
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

Sounds awesome! :D On the payment: Both would be fine for me, just take what suits you best.
And you don't have to pay extra. :)
Just to get you right - you would like to have glimmer instead of capsule with the colours from that capsule, right?
@RedWillia

Sounds awesome! :D On the payment: Both would be fine for me, just take what suits you best.
And you don't have to pay extra. :)
Just to get you right - you would like to have glimmer instead of capsule with the colours from that capsule, right?
@HighFives
Whatever saves me from the creepy empty neck - I love capsule but I always stick something on the neck and you don't do apparel :D

So, yeah, glimmer with capsule's colors or something similar, thank you!
@HighFives
Whatever saves me from the creepy empty neck - I love capsule but I always stick something on the neck and you don't do apparel :D

So, yeah, glimmer with capsule's colors or something similar, thank you!
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

Hihi, yeah, that's actually what keeps me from getting capsule.. Although the colours are amazing. Your order is confirmed :D Thanks a lot!
@RedWillia

Hihi, yeah, that's actually what keeps me from getting capsule.. Although the colours are amazing. Your order is confirmed :D Thanks a lot!
@Birdskull Here is your boy, proudly holding his brick: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMDIe0Z.png[/img] This was so much fun - I hope you like him and that's how you imagined him to look like :) If something should be changed, just let me know please :)
@Birdskull

Here is your boy, proudly holding his brick:
ZMDIe0Z.png

This was so much fun - I hope you like him and that's how you imagined him to look like :) If something should be changed, just let me know please :)
@HighFives Hyy555 2 U!!!! She is beautiful. Thank you so much and I love the moon.

She is a member of the Moonlit Night subspecies - you 'did' her perfectly - moon, purple night - WONDERFUL!!!
@HighFives Hyy555 2 U!!!! She is beautiful. Thank you so much and I love the moon.

She is a member of the Moonlit Night subspecies - you 'did' her perfectly - moon, purple night - WONDERFUL!!!
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129