Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Foxstar's Adopts! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ILetOpz.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][font=times new roman]CURRENT STATUS: [COLOR=green]OPEN[/COLOR][/font][/size] [i]--Apart from the one adopt I'm working on now, I'm spending most of my art time on the Limited detailed Adopts (see my signature)--[/i] This is a shop where I'll be selling adopts of your dragons from the various bases I whipped up in my spare time. My (maybe)eventual goal is to have at least one base for every breed. Most of the bases will be busts or headshots, but there are some exceptions. Also, the three dragons above are Foxstar, Papillon (spiral) and Kriss (nocturne). I think they'll be my mascots or something, so expect to see them around. --------------- [size=5][font=times new roman]1 g = 820 t ratio[/font][/size] ----------------- [size=6][font=times new roman]F.A.Q[/font][/size] [i]Have an unanswered question? Just ask! I won't bite X3[/i] [/center][size=4][b]PRICES & PAYING[/b][/size] See each base's post for the price.These may be subject to change, so it is recommended to check each time you visit the shop. Pinglists will be pinged upon change! Payment must be sent before I send over the adopt, or else you will not receive the finished product. Payment may be sent in whole or half-before, half after. [size=4][b]APPAREL & SKINS?[/b][/size] Depends on the complexity and/or adopt. I can be bribed via pm to add apparel/skins, but it is up to me whether I accept, and depends on the complexity. [b]Currently allowed Apparel: [/b][i]Spiral, Skydancer, Fae, Guardian[/i] [b]Currently allowed Skins:[/b] [i]Spiral, Wildclaw, Skydancer, Coatl[/i] [size=4][b]PICK-UP/COLLECTION[/b][/size] Upon completion (as long as you've paid), you will be pinged to a post containing the finished adopt(s) in varying sizes: Full-sized and bio-sized. Not all adopts have both of these options. I recommend you save the adopt onto your computer, as I cannot say whether I will delete past adopts in the future. [size=4][b]WAIT TIME?[/b][/size] Depends on the adopt and will say in the post. Also depends on my availability; please wait patiently, but feel free to send me a friendly pm if it's way overdue. [size=4][b]BRIBES?[/b][/size] Yes, I have a few things in mind... Will be taken at LAH unless otherwise stated. Any and all eggs! Art trades also Festival Currency taken at 1f-1kt-1g ratio [skin=8959]!![skin=19332]!![item=breed change: Nocturne][item=iron chest][item=gilded chest][item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=eliminate][skin=3000] -------- [center][size=6][font=times new roman]AVAILABLE BASES[/font][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2333346/1#post_30736159]WILDCLAW[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2333346/1#post_30736166]SPIRAL[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2333346/1#post_30736168]SKYDANCER[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2333346/1#post_30736170]PEARLCATCHER & COATL[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2333346/1#post_30736172]FAE & GUARDIAN[/url] --------------[/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/bnJuB0O.png[/img][nextcol][size=6][font=times new roman]SLOTS[/font][/size] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] One slot per adopt, not per buyer. So if one buyer wishes for 4 adopts, they will take up all the slots. [size=1] *Unpaid F= Finished[/size] ------------ [size=5][font=times new roman]NEW RELEASES[/font][/size] [u]CURRENTLY IN FINAL STAGES OF COMPLETION:[/u] Choose which is to be next released! [b]Nocturne[/b] (Fullbody) : [b]Mirror[/b] (Fullbody) : 1 ----- [size=6][font=times new roman]PINGLIST[/font][/size] Just ask to be put on! [quote name=General+AlloftheBelow] Ithaca Kaial 0verdose LadyNatalia Maevepanda Starstalker @SarcasticHawke [/quote] [quote name=NewBases] VixenKai 13SadSlugs [/quote] [quote name=PriceChange] [/quote] [/columns] ---------- [center][size=6][font=times new roman]AFFILIATES[/font][/size] [i]Just ask![/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2336826#post_2336826][img]https://imgur.com/1ktcXCy.png[/img][/url][/center]
ILetOpz.png
CURRENT STATUS: OPEN

--Apart from the one adopt I'm working on now, I'm spending most of my art time on the Limited detailed Adopts (see my signature)--

This is a shop where I'll be selling adopts of your dragons from the various bases I whipped up in my spare time. My (maybe)eventual goal is to have at least one base for every breed. Most of the bases will be busts or headshots, but there are some exceptions.

Also, the three dragons above are Foxstar, Papillon (spiral) and Kriss (nocturne). I think they'll be my mascots or something, so expect to see them around.

1 g = 820 t ratio

F.A.Q
Have an unanswered question? Just ask! I won't bite X3
PRICES & PAYING
See each base's post for the price.These may be subject to change, so it is recommended to check each time you visit the shop. Pinglists will be pinged upon change!

Payment must be sent before I send over the adopt, or else you will not receive the finished product. Payment may be sent in whole or half-before, half after.

APPAREL & SKINS?
Depends on the complexity and/or adopt. I can be bribed via pm to add apparel/skins, but it is up to me whether I accept, and depends on the complexity.

Currently allowed Apparel: Spiral, Skydancer, Fae, Guardian
Currently allowed Skins: Spiral, Wildclaw, Skydancer, Coatl

PICK-UP/COLLECTION
Upon completion (as long as you've paid), you will be pinged to a post containing the finished adopt(s) in varying sizes: Full-sized and bio-sized. Not all adopts have both of these options. I recommend you save the adopt onto your computer, as I cannot say whether I will delete past adopts in the future.

WAIT TIME?
Depends on the adopt and will say in the post. Also depends on my availability; please wait patiently, but feel free to send me a friendly pm if it's way overdue.

BRIBES?
Yes, I have a few things in mind...
Will be taken at LAH unless otherwise stated.
Any and all eggs! Art trades also
Festival Currency taken at 1f-1kt-1g ratio
!! !! Breed Change: Nocturne Tincture of Dissolution Eliminate

bnJuB0O.png SLOTS

One slot per adopt, not per buyer. So if one buyer wishes for 4 adopts, they will take up all the slots.

*Unpaid
F= Finished

NEW RELEASES

CURRENTLY IN FINAL STAGES OF COMPLETION:
Choose which is to be next released!

Nocturne (Fullbody) :
Mirror (Fullbody) : 1

PINGLIST
Just ask to be put on!
General+AlloftheBelow wrote:
Ithaca Kaial 0verdose LadyNatalia Maevepanda Starstalker @SarcasticHawke
NewBases wrote:
VixenKai 13SadSlugs
PriceChange wrote:

AFFILIATES
Just ask!
1ktcXCy.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/x8GwARE.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]WILDCLAW[/font][/size] Average Wait Time: QUICK (1/2 - 1 week) ---------------- [size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]45kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt Skin & Accents: 5-10kt ----------- [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already Unlocked [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] Metallic Ripple Wasp [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] Capsule Crackle [/quote]
x8GwARE.png
WILDCLAW

Average Wait Time: QUICK (1/2 - 1 week)

BASE PRICE: 45kt

TO UNLOCK:
Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt
Skin & Accents: 5-10kt

COMPLEX GENES:
All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already Unlocked
Why_are_they_so_hard wrote:
PRIMARIES
Metallic
Ripple
Wasp

TERTIARY
Capsule
Crackle

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qsmNTDI.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]SPIRAL[/font][/size] Average Wait Time: LONG (2-3 weeks+) ---------------- [size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]200kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: 5kt | Complex genes: 10kt Small Apparel: 5kt | Big Apparel: 10-15kt Skin & Accents: 5-15kt ----------- [size=4][b]UNLOCKED GENES: [/b][/size] [quote name=so_these_are_free][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] [size=2] -- Basic Cherub Clown Crystal -- Giraffe Iridescent -- -- -- -- Piebald -- -- Savannah -- Speckle -- Tiger -- -- [nextcol][u]SECONDARIES[/U] [size=2] -- Basic -- Butterfly -- Daub Eye Spots Facet Freckle -- -- Paint Peregrine -- -- -- Seraph Shimmer -- -- Stripes -- [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] [SIZE=2] Basic -- -- Contour Crackle -- Glimmer Lace Okapi -- -- -- -- -- Stained Thylacine Underbelly . [/quote] ----------- [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes. [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] [size=2] Metallic Poison Ripple Wasp . [nextcol][u]SECONDARIES[/U] [size=2] Alloy Bee Current [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] [SIZE=2] Capsule Circuit Opal .[/columns] [/quote] ----------- [size=4][b]UNLOCKED APPAREL: [/b][/size] All colour variants of the following pieces are also unlocked, and also I can recolour any unlocked piece for free. Just provide the colours! [quote] [item=bone antlers][item=deeprealm Trident][item=highland scavenger][item=white protective eyewear] [/quote]
qsmNTDI.png
SPIRAL

Average Wait Time: LONG (2-3 weeks+)

BASE PRICE: 200kt

TO UNLOCK:
Easy Genes: 5kt | Complex genes: 10kt
Small Apparel: 5kt | Big Apparel: 10-15kt
Skin & Accents: 5-15kt
UNLOCKED GENES:
so_these_are_free wrote:
PRIMARIES

--
Basic
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
--
Giraffe
Iridescent
--
--
--
--
Piebald
--
--
Savannah
--
Speckle
--
Tiger
--
--
SECONDARIES

--
Basic
--
Butterfly
--
Daub
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle
--
--
Paint
Peregrine
--
--
--
Seraph
Shimmer
--
--
Stripes
--
TERTIARY

Basic
--
--
Contour
Crackle
--
Glimmer
Lace
Okapi
--
--
--
--
--
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly

COMPLEX GENES:
All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes.
PRIMARIES

Metallic
Poison
Ripple
Wasp

SECONDARIES

Alloy
Bee
Current

TERTIARY

Capsule
Circuit
Opal

UNLOCKED APPAREL:

All colour variants of the following pieces are also unlocked, and also I can recolour any unlocked piece for free. Just provide the colours!
Quote:
Bone Antlers Deeprealm Trident Highland Scavenger White Protective Eyewear
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aWQaRcU.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]SKYDANCER[/font][/size] Average Wait Time: MEDIUM (1-2 weeks) Background colour's default is the eye colour unless otherwise specified. ---------------- [size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]70kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt Apparel: 5-10kt | Skin & Accents: 5-10kt ----------- [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already unlocked [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] Crystal Iridescent Metallic Poison Ripple Wasp [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] Capsule Circuit Crackle Opal [/columns] [/quote] ----------------- [size=4][b]UNLOCKED APPAREL: [/b][/size] All colour variants of the following pieces are also unlocked, and also I can recolour any unlocked piece for free. Just provide the colours! [quote] [item=windbound plumage][item=corn snake][item=ghost flame candles][item=amethyst flourish necklace][item=golden silk veil][item=golden silk scarf] [/quote]
aWQaRcU.png
SKYDANCER

Average Wait Time: MEDIUM (1-2 weeks)

Background colour's default is the eye colour unless otherwise specified.

BASE PRICE: 70kt

TO UNLOCK:
Apparel: 5-10kt | Skin & Accents: 5-10kt
COMPLEX GENES:
All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already unlocked
PRIMARIES

Crystal
Iridescent
Metallic
Poison
Ripple
Wasp

TERTIARY

Capsule
Circuit
Crackle
Opal

UNLOCKED APPAREL:

All colour variants of the following pieces are also unlocked, and also I can recolour any unlocked piece for free. Just provide the colours!
Quote:
Windbound Plumage Corn Snake Ghost Flame Candles Amethyst Flourish Necklace Golden Silk Veil Golden Silk Scarf
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XMZtIdG.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]PEARLCATCHER[/font][/size] Average Wait Time: MEDIUM (1-2 weeks) Background colour's default is the eye colour unless otherwise specified. ---------------- [size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]70kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt ----------- [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already unlocked Capsule is still locked as it has to be redrawn for me to use it. [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] Crystal Metallic Poison Ripple Wasp [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] Capsule Circuit Crackle [/columns] [/quote] ------------------------- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DlnjAso.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]COATL[/font][/size] Average Wait Time: MEDIUM (1-2 weeks) --The only apparel pieces (as of now) allowed on this base are flight Emblems-- ---------------- [size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]70kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt Skin & Accents: 5-10kt ----------- [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already unlocked [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] Crystal Iridescent Metallic Poison Ripple Wasp [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] Capsule Circuit [/columns] [/quote] ----------------- [size=4][b]UNLOCKED APPAREL: [/b][/size] --This base will only have Flight Emblems as of this moment-- [quote][item=starseer's emblem][item=stonekeeper emblem][item=searing emblem] [/quote]
XMZtIdG.png
PEARLCATCHER

Background colour's default is the eye colour unless otherwise specified.

TO UNLOCK:
COMPLEX GENES:

Capsule is still locked as it has to be redrawn for me to use it.
PRIMARIES

Crystal
Metallic
Poison
Ripple
Wasp

TERTIARY

Capsule
Circuit
Crackle

DlnjAso.png
COATL

--The only apparel pieces (as of now) allowed on this base are flight Emblems--

TO UNLOCK:
Skin & Accents: 5-10kt
COMPLEX GENES:
PRIMARIES

Crystal
Iridescent
Metallic
Poison
Ripple
Wasp

TERTIARY

Capsule
Circuit

UNLOCKED APPAREL:

--This base will only have Flight Emblems as of this moment--
Quote:
Starseer's Emblem Stonekeeper Emblem Searing Emblem
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][size=6][font=times new roman]FOUR STARTER BREEDS[/font][/size] Average Wait Time: MEDIUM (1-2 weeks) Currently Available & Complete: [b][u]Faes & Guardians[/b][/u] --------[/center] Vote tally for Mirrors (Fullbody) to be released next: Vote tally for Tundras (Fullbody) to be released next: ----------- [center][img]https://img00.deviantart.net/a589/i/2017/363/e/7/fae_adopt_by_foxstar703-dby8utx.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]FAE[/font][/size] [/center] ---------------- [center][size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]50kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt Apparel: 5-10kt | Skin & Accents: 5-10kt -----------[/center] [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already unlocked [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] Crystal Iridescent Metallic Poison Ripple Wasp [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] Circuit Crackle Opal [/columns] [/quote] ----------------- [size=4][b]UNLOCKED APPAREL: [/b][/size] All colour variants of the following pieces are also unlocked, and also I can recolour any unlocked piece for free. Just provide the colours! [quote] [item=twilight sylvan headpiece] [/quote] ------------ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ItV2kJx.png[/img] [size=6][font=times new roman]GUARDIAN[/font][/size] [/center] ---------------- [i]As you may have noticed, I have tried a softer shading technique for this adopt. What do you think? I'm also thinking of releasing a full-body adopt. Is it worth the effort?[/i] [center][size=5][font=times new roman][b] BASE PRICE: [/font][/b]50kt[/size] [size=4][b]TO UNLOCK:[/b][/size] Easy Genes: Free | Complex genes: 5kt Apparel: 5-10kt -----------[/center] [size=4][b]COMPLEX GENES: [/b][/size] All genes not shown here are counted as ‘easy’ genes/are already unlocked [quote name=Why_are_they_so_hard][columns] [u]PRIMARIES[/U] Crystal Iridescent Metallic Poison Ripple Wasp [nextcol][u]TERTIARY[/U] Capsule Circuit Crackle Opal [/columns] [/quote] ----------------- [size=4][b]UNLOCKED APPAREL: [/b][/size] All colour variants of the following pieces are also unlocked, and also I can recolour any unlocked piece for free. Just provide the colours! [quote] [item=moonscale helmet] [/quote] ------------
FOUR STARTER BREEDS

Currently Available & Complete: Faes & Guardians

Vote tally for Mirrors (Fullbody) to be released next:

Vote tally for Tundras (Fullbody) to be released next:
fae_adopt_by_foxstar703-dby8utx.png
FAE

BASE PRICE: 50kt

TO UNLOCK:
Apparel: 5-10kt | Skin & Accents: 5-10kt
COMPLEX GENES:
PRIMARIES

Crystal
Iridescent
Metallic
Poison
Ripple
Wasp

TERTIARY

Circuit
Crackle
Opal

UNLOCKED APPAREL:

Quote:
Twilight Sylvan Headpiece

ItV2kJx.png
GUARDIAN

As you may have noticed, I have tried a softer shading technique for this adopt. What do you think?

I'm also thinking of releasing a full-body adopt. Is it worth the effort?

BASE PRICE: 50kt

TO UNLOCK:
Apparel: 5-10kt
COMPLEX GENES:
PRIMARIES

Crystal
Iridescent
Metallic
Poison
Ripple
Wasp

TERTIARY

Capsule
Circuit
Crackle
Opal

UNLOCKED APPAREL:

Quote:
Moonscale Helmet

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Res
Res
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Res
Res
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Res
Res
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png