Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Festival Adopt Shop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105
@Akesari

AHHHHHHHH

I love it thank you so much!
@Akesari

AHHHHHHHH

I love it thank you so much!
@Kizmetto
She's a gorgeous snap!! if you could send payment as soon as you can i will get started o/
@Kizmetto
She's a gorgeous snap!! if you could send payment as soon as you can i will get started o/
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari AWWW I love these! Would you be at all willing to do the "geode" type accents by Snastle? [item=Accent: Serpentine Geode] or maybe use two tert genes (glimmer and gembond) to mimic it? I'd be willing to pay extra! It's just too perfect an adopt for it not to ask <3
@Akesari AWWW I love these! Would you be at all willing to do the "geode" type accents by Snastle?
Accent: Serpentine Geode
or maybe use two tert genes (glimmer and gembond) to mimic it? I'd be willing to pay extra! It's just too perfect an adopt for it not to ask <3
[quote name="BatCrooks" date=2017-11-27 17:22:49] @Akesari AWWW I love these! Would you be at all willing to do the "geode" type accents by Snastle? [item=Accent: Serpentine Geode] or maybe use two tert genes (glimmer and gembond) to mimic it? I'd be willing to pay extra! It's just too perfect an adopt for it not to ask <3 [/quote] ohhh yes please i have the same question with the dragon i just showed :D I'll send payment after theres an answer for this?
BatCrooks wrote on 2017-11-27:
@Akesari AWWW I love these! Would you be at all willing to do the "geode" type accents by Snastle?
Accent: Serpentine Geode
or maybe use two tert genes (glimmer and gembond) to mimic it? I'd be willing to pay extra! It's just too perfect an adopt for it not to ask <3

ohhh yes please i have the same question with the dragon i just showed :D I'll send payment after theres an answer for this?
@BatCrooks @Kizmetto

So I took some time to think it over and unfortunately I just don't have the time to deal with accents. I agree that, that series of accents, is perfect for the adopt. But if I start saying yes to one accent then I find myself in a position where people might want other skins or accents and I'm a total people pleaser I want everyone to be happy. And it's just gonna open floodgates that I cannot handle at the moment.

Layering the genes is an idea, but I feel it wouldn't be fair to others that came before that also had an accent from the same series. As their layers are merged I can't go and fix it up for them, I would have to redo their order entirely.

Unfortunately because of the time crunch of this week I can't really do anything on that front.
@BatCrooks @Kizmetto

So I took some time to think it over and unfortunately I just don't have the time to deal with accents. I agree that, that series of accents, is perfect for the adopt. But if I start saying yes to one accent then I find myself in a position where people might want other skins or accents and I'm a total people pleaser I want everyone to be happy. And it's just gonna open floodgates that I cannot handle at the moment.

Layering the genes is an idea, but I feel it wouldn't be fair to others that came before that also had an accent from the same series. As their layers are merged I can't go and fix it up for them, I would have to redo their order entirely.

Unfortunately because of the time crunch of this week I can't really do anything on that front.
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@akesari aw, no worries! doesnt hurt to ask~ Sending over my payment now, thank you!
@akesari aw, no worries! doesnt hurt to ask~ Sending over my payment now, thank you!
@Akesari she's so cute!!! Thank you so much!!
@Akesari she's so cute!!! Thank you so much!!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
@Kizmetto Thank you for your order! I'm sorry I couldn't get the belly accent. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7525/f/2017/331/a/e/snipsnop_kizmetto_by_akesari-dbv32ta.png[/img]
@Kizmetto
Thank you for your order! I'm sorry I couldn't get the belly accent.

snipsnop_kizmetto_by_akesari-dbv32ta.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari - Must. Have. [b]Username:[/b] MsBarrows [b]Dragon:[/b] Stoneshiver - ID# 6522113 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6522113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65222/6522113_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Geode Color:[/b] matching the crystals in the eroded crystalhide apparel [b]Payment type:[/b] gems
@Akesari - Must. Have.

Username: MsBarrows
Dragon: Stoneshiver - ID# 6522113

6522113_350.png

Geode Color: matching the crystals in the eroded crystalhide apparel
Payment type: gems
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@akesari thank you!!
@akesari thank you!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105