Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {Closed}*•Cookie’s Coatls•*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FalseKnight
I do accept mixed payment! I would be willing to add some of his apparel depending on the price you offer, so offer away~
@FalseKnight
I do accept mixed payment! I would be willing to add some of his apparel depending on the price you offer, so offer away~
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@StarCookies
Ok, for the base drawing i'll do a mixed payment of 40kT and 45G.
For the rest, I honestly have no idea how much to offer. XD
Well, I do some Baldwin's so I have an excess of deepearth geodes if you'd like to get a jump on the festive favors shop.
65 deepearth geodes would buy you the new outfit, AH value of around 35 gems.

Or, if you'd rather, I could just add in an extra 25 gems bringing my total to 40kT + 70 gems.
I don't have a ton of gems or treasure rn so if neither of these is enough to get the apparel added thats okay, in that case just forget I asked. :3 I'll love the pic without them too!
@StarCookies
Ok, for the base drawing i'll do a mixed payment of 40kT and 45G.
For the rest, I honestly have no idea how much to offer. XD
Well, I do some Baldwin's so I have an excess of deepearth geodes if you'd like to get a jump on the festive favors shop.
65 deepearth geodes would buy you the new outfit, AH value of around 35 gems.

Or, if you'd rather, I could just add in an extra 25 gems bringing my total to 40kT + 70 gems.
I don't have a ton of gems or treasure rn so if neither of these is enough to get the apparel added thats okay, in that case just forget I asked. :3 I'll love the pic without them too!
@Falseknight
I’d do the bandana or flowers for 25g (pick one!)

Just checking, for the flowers, did you want them on the vine and pouch like the apparel or do you just want me to draw random flowers at similar positions? Either is fine of course, I just thought it’d be good to check in case
@Falseknight
I’d do the bandana or flowers for 25g (pick one!)

Just checking, for the flowers, did you want them on the vine and pouch like the apparel or do you just want me to draw random flowers at similar positions? Either is fine of course, I just thought it’d be good to check in case
@StarCookies
Awesome. Out of the two I think i'd actually rather have the bandana. :3 I'm not sure if this helps but if you would rather draw the bandana flipped so the dangly piece is on the other side of their face you can. That might make drawing it easier in the long run since you wont have to draw the dangly part over the face. I have no preference since this dragon prob switches it from side to side all the time anyway just for fun. :)

So my total with the gems is 40kT +70 G.
I'll send the crossroads now then. Thank you!
@StarCookies
Awesome. Out of the two I think i'd actually rather have the bandana. :3 I'm not sure if this helps but if you would rather draw the bandana flipped so the dangly piece is on the other side of their face you can. That might make drawing it easier in the long run since you wont have to draw the dangly part over the face. I have no preference since this dragon prob switches it from side to side all the time anyway just for fun. :)

So my total with the gems is 40kT +70 G.
I'll send the crossroads now then. Thank you!
@StarCookies mind if I ask for one?
Name: LilacBunni29
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=152&auth=63a174df86dc5e92716af3628b249c1f499c68fb&dummyext=prev.png
Payment Method: gems (after all I did say I would give some to you)
Others: nothing
@StarCookies mind if I ask for one?
Name: LilacBunni29
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=9&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=152&auth=63a174df86dc5e92716af3628b249c1f499c68fb&dummyext=prev.png
Payment Method: gems (after all I did say I would give some to you)
Others: nothing
I like, but don't play, Overwatch and Undertale. FR +15

Lore shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2268248
@FalseKnight
Yup! Thank you! I’ll work on yours once I finish Hyleoroi’s!

@lilacbunni29
Haha okay, set up a cr and I’ll do yours ASAP!
@FalseKnight
Yup! Thank you! I’ll work on yours once I finish Hyleoroi’s!

@lilacbunni29
Haha okay, set up a cr and I’ll do yours ASAP!
@StarCookies Name: basicblack1986 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33764587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337646/33764587_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Method: treasure Others: Could I maybe get some pumpkin glitter around her?? Please *puppy dog eyes*
@StarCookies

Name: basicblack1986

Dragon:

33764587_350.png

Payment Method: treasure

Others: Could I maybe get some pumpkin glitter around her?? Please *puppy dog eyes*
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986
I’m… not sure what you mean by pumpkin glitter?
@basicblack1986
I’m… not sure what you mean by pumpkin glitter?
@StarCookies

Kinda like pumpkin coloured sparkles around her, similar to the sparkles in the ears on the purple example!

Hope the description helps!!
@StarCookies

Kinda like pumpkin coloured sparkles around her, similar to the sparkles in the ears on the purple example!

Hope the description helps!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986
If you don’t mind paying an extra 1kt/g then I’d be more than happy to!
@basicblack1986
If you don’t mind paying an extra 1kt/g then I’d be more than happy to!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8