Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bee's Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@baubleBee
I’d love to be on the pinglist!
@baubleBee
I’d love to be on the pinglist!
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
@PlagueBound, @septarianflare, @SkullLotus, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @LCice, @dragonhorselover, @ranran, @Imaturtul, @MissFortune17, @Pufferheart, @Otter112233, @FlufferLover, @Virabelasan, @freaquin, @Watercolour, @Narcissos, @Sparsil, @Gwynivere, @Adosoda, @Dalilah, @ZoranaDragon,
@timetot, @Drag0n5, @BrookInTheMeadow, @TsubomiKido, @TalonShrubfire, @jolynekujoh, @FeridBathory, @FlareTheDragon, @HopeBagels, @RockyDrago, @Arianethel, @gadgetsandgears, @Emberglo, @PepperPoppers, @nm8426, @Lisegathe, @Qthorse1, @PlutoTheGay, @CatTale, @Phiastar, @MagickWriter, @Vuvzer, @Lilydew, @SweetToothArt, @galaxywings48, @SealedCalamity, @SuddenStream, @Springaling406, @Wingzoffirefan

Wow, it's been a while since anyone's gotten a ping from here, huh? But I have an important update I'd like to share about the status of this shop. ^^

OK SO I haven't touched this thread in three years. Like the last official update here was 7/15/18. I have been keeping tabs on the pinglist, however, and adding people to it at their request. This particular thread is pretty much dead unfortunately, I've just... moved on from it. <:3

BUT there are people who still really like these adopts and want to use them. I've since opened up a new art shop for dragon adopts, and I figured I'd feature them there if anyone else is interested. ^^ I don't think I'll be adding new adopts here any time soon, which is why I feel bad for people still wanting to be on the pinglist, but I want to at least preserve the current collection of adopts. Thank you to everyone who has been interested in these and made requests!!

You can find my new art shop here, I've added the familiar collection to the bottom. :)
@PlagueBound, @septarianflare, @SkullLotus, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @LCice, @dragonhorselover, @ranran, @Imaturtul, @MissFortune17, @Pufferheart, @Otter112233, @FlufferLover, @Virabelasan, @freaquin, @Watercolour, @Narcissos, @Sparsil, @Gwynivere, @Adosoda, @Dalilah, @ZoranaDragon,
@timetot, @Drag0n5, @BrookInTheMeadow, @TsubomiKido, @TalonShrubfire, @jolynekujoh, @FeridBathory, @FlareTheDragon, @HopeBagels, @RockyDrago, @Arianethel, @gadgetsandgears, @Emberglo, @PepperPoppers, @nm8426, @Lisegathe, @Qthorse1, @PlutoTheGay, @CatTale, @Phiastar, @MagickWriter, @Vuvzer, @Lilydew, @SweetToothArt, @galaxywings48, @SealedCalamity, @SuddenStream, @Springaling406, @Wingzoffirefan

Wow, it's been a while since anyone's gotten a ping from here, huh? But I have an important update I'd like to share about the status of this shop. ^^

OK SO I haven't touched this thread in three years. Like the last official update here was 7/15/18. I have been keeping tabs on the pinglist, however, and adding people to it at their request. This particular thread is pretty much dead unfortunately, I've just... moved on from it. <:3

BUT there are people who still really like these adopts and want to use them. I've since opened up a new art shop for dragon adopts, and I figured I'd feature them there if anyone else is interested. ^^ I don't think I'll be adding new adopts here any time soon, which is why I feel bad for people still wanting to be on the pinglist, but I want to at least preserve the current collection of adopts. Thank you to everyone who has been interested in these and made requests!!

You can find my new art shop here, I've added the familiar collection to the bottom. :)
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
Bookmark~! Thanks for making these! [emoji=music note size=1]
Bookmark~! Thanks for making these!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23