Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Emblem Adopts {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
[s]soft screeching bc this is perfect for my gore magala derg[/s] [b]Dragon Breed[/b]: Imperial [b]How many orders[/b]: 1 [b]Sponsoring a Gene[/b]: N/A [b]Sponsoring a Breed[/b]: N/A [b]Something I need to know about[/b]: Y - I'd prefer for his eyes to show up as shadow, and for his clawtips to be red. (also not very important but this is an adult scry bc i can't wait till tomorrow to order) [b]Dragons[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=a0953164410817990804294ace1b8bb50717aed5&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
soft screeching bc this is perfect for my gore magala derg

Dragon Breed: Imperial

How many orders: 1

Sponsoring a Gene: N/A

Sponsoring a Breed: N/A

Something I need to know about: Y - I'd prefer for his eyes to show up as shadow, and for his clawtips to be red. (also not very important but this is an adult scry bc i can't wait till tomorrow to order)

Dragons:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=11&auth=a0953164410817990804294ace1b8bb50717aed5&dummyext=prev.png
@Barracks

Gore Magala is one of my favorite monsters ever <3

Alright I have you down as an order! I should be done later today but if not the latest I will finish is Wednesday~!

The total order is 75g. Feel free to send it in a one-way CR at any time, I won't accept until I am done and about to place it in Pickup~.
@Barracks

Gore Magala is one of my favorite monsters ever <3

Alright I have you down as an order! I should be done later today but if not the latest I will finish is Wednesday~!

The total order is 75g. Feel free to send it in a one-way CR at any time, I won't accept until I am done and about to place it in Pickup~.
@Dew
Use one of the genes I'm sponsoring instead, yea.
295g is great! I'll be sending them over!
@Dew
Use one of the genes I'm sponsoring instead, yea.
295g is great! I'll be sending them over!
sh5xjiu.pngtqGkHih.png
mtHAEL4.pngMHHKqsF.png
vMooiXU.pngk7p86mU.png
KwxLkEj.pngoczO35g.png
nfy0IrS.pngq9EEy5M.png
@Xephyrus

Great~! I'm getting to work now~!
@Xephyrus

Great~! I'm getting to work now~!
@Xephyrus

Your order is done~! Once payment is in a one way CR, I'll add it to the pickup!
@Xephyrus

Your order is done~! Once payment is in a one way CR, I'll add it to the pickup!
more soft screeching
it's wonderful! thanks! @dew
more soft screeching
it's wonderful! thanks! @dew
@Barracks

I'm so happy you like it~!!
@Barracks

I'm so happy you like it~!!
These are so great, I love them! [b]Dragon Breed:[/b] Wildclaw [b]How many orders[/b]: 1 [b]Sponsoring a Gene:[/b] Safari [b]Sponsoring a Breed[/b]: N/A [b]Something I need to know about[/b]: Y - can you do his accent? (more specifically, the darker brown on his head/feet) [b]Dragons:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32091301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320914/32091301_350.png[/img] [/url]
These are so great, I love them!

Dragon Breed: Wildclaw
How many orders: 1
Sponsoring a Gene: Safari
Sponsoring a Breed: N/A
Something I need to know about: Y - can you do his accent? (more specifically, the darker brown on his head/feet)
Dragons:

32091301_350.png
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
@Robinton

Hiya~! Thank you for your order~! I'm about to go to bed now and have a busy day tomorrow, but I should be done by Wednesday at the latest!

Hmm, that doesn't seem like it would be too difficult so I will be more than happy to give it a try! The extra cost for that accent will only be 10g.

So, the total is 135g if that is okay~! Feel free to send a one way CR at any time. I won't accept until I am ready to put your order in pickup.

(also that is such a pretty WC!)
@Robinton

Hiya~! Thank you for your order~! I'm about to go to bed now and have a busy day tomorrow, but I should be done by Wednesday at the latest!

Hmm, that doesn't seem like it would be too difficult so I will be more than happy to give it a try! The extra cost for that accent will only be 10g.

So, the total is 135g if that is okay~! Feel free to send a one way CR at any time. I won't accept until I am ready to put your order in pickup.

(also that is such a pretty WC!)
@Dew
it's all good, take as much time as you need; sending the CR your way!
@Dew
it's all good, take as much time as you need; sending the CR your way!
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100