Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Emblem Adopts {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/VWpZXac.png[/img] [nextcol][size=6][b]DEW'S ANCIENT ADOPTABLES[/b][/size] Bringing to you Monster Hunter inspired icons/emblems. [/columns] [center][b]Intro & Rules & Pings[/b] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2290301#post_29701827]Bases & Prices[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2290301#post_29701830]Pickup[/url] || [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2290301#post_29701833]Examples & News[/url][/center] [center][size=5][color=green] Open [/color] || [color=red][b][u] Closed [/u][/b][/color][/size][/center] ---------------------- [center][b][font=times new roman][size=5]Rules[/size][/font][/b][/center] [b]1.[/b] Do not remove my signature. A link to my profile is appreciated, but not required. [b]2.[/b] One slot per person, three adopts per slot. Gem:Treasure is currently 1:1000. [b]3.[/b] [b]Send payment via PM.[/b] If you do not want to send payment via PM, then inform me and I will tell you when I am ready to be paid. [b]You will not get your order until I am paid in full.[/b] All PM payments sit there until I am done with an order. I can refund full price as long as I am not more than 50% done with an order. [b]4.[/b] All adopts are done at 500x500. I can resize these down to 200x200 or anywhere in between. Edits--unless very simple--will not be done. [b]5.[/b] Accents and Skins will cost extra depending on its complexity. Scars and glowing claw tips are available for FR currency orders. [b]All other apparel items are USD orders only.[/b] [b]6.[/b] USD orders can be paid through PayPal or through Ko-fi. PayPal orders will be sent an invoice, Ko-fi orders must be paid within 24 hours [b]of my request[/b]. USD orders take top-priority and will be completed before all FR currency orders. ---------------------- [b]SLOTS[/b] 1. @Katsuji (sponsor) - FREE SPONSOR 2. @ViaCurro (sponsor) - FREE SPONSOR 3. [u]WAITLIST[/u] @/ -------------------------- [b]PINGLIST[/b] [i]FOR GENES/BREEDS:[/i] @Genevra @KCDragons @BogWytch @Being @NinjaPoulet @BurrakuDusk [i]NEW BREEDS ONLY:[/i] @wintercovers @clerval [i]NEW DEITY BASES:[/i] @Harbinger [i]SLOTS:[/i] @Saeliras @Aidan @RueColdFire @Harbinger @Katsuji @ViaCurro @NlCKname @SongOfShadows @AWB @Raskies [i]CRY/FAC RELEASED FOR SPONSOR:[/i] @/RueColdFire ------------------------ [center][b]Order Form: for your (and my) convenience[/b][/center] (No need to ping me! I am subscribed!) [quote] [b]BASE:[/b] [b]SIZE:[/b] must be between 500x500 and 200x200 [b]NUMBER OF ORDERS:[/b] [b]SPONSORING:[/b] (if so which one) [b]OTHER:[/b] ex: can you do this accent? [b]DRAGONS:[/b] Please put images of the dragons here [/quote] ----------------------- [size=2][i]Disclaimer: I have the right to ignore any comments or pings on this thread and to ignore any orders. I have the right to reject orders and to cancel orders (canceled orders will have full payment returned). I have the right to deny making edits on completed adopts without returning payments. I have the right to close and open the shop at any time. I also reserve the right to change bases and prices at any time. Customers have the right to ask for a completed-by date if I have not provided one. Customers have the right to ask for an update if an adopt is taking longer than I mentioned. Customers have the right to cancel their order at any time with payment being refunded AS LONG AS I have not completed 50% of the adopt. In this situation, I will refund half of the payment.[/i][/size]
VWpZXac.png DEW'S ANCIENT ADOPTABLES
Bringing to you Monster Hunter inspired icons/emblems.
Intro & Rules & Pings || Bases & Prices || Pickup || Examples & News

Open || Closed

Rules

1. Do not remove my signature. A link to my profile is appreciated, but not required.

2. One slot per person, three adopts per slot. Gem:Treasure is currently 1:1000.

3. Send payment via PM. If you do not want to send payment via PM, then inform me and I will tell you when I am ready to be paid. You will not get your order until I am paid in full. All PM payments sit there until I am done with an order. I can refund full price as long as I am not more than 50% done with an order.

4. All adopts are done at 500x500. I can resize these down to 200x200 or anywhere in between. Edits--unless very simple--will not be done.

5. Accents and Skins will cost extra depending on its complexity. Scars and glowing claw tips are available for FR currency orders. All other apparel items are USD orders only.

6. USD orders can be paid through PayPal or through Ko-fi. PayPal orders will be sent an invoice, Ko-fi orders must be paid within 24 hours of my request. USD orders take top-priority and will be completed before all FR currency orders.

SLOTS

1. @Katsuji (sponsor) - FREE SPONSOR

2. @ViaCurro (sponsor) - FREE SPONSOR

WAITLIST
@/

PINGLIST

FOR GENES/BREEDS:
@Genevra @KCDragons @BogWytch @Being @NinjaPoulet @BurrakuDusk

NEW BREEDS ONLY:
@wintercovers @clerval

NEW DEITY BASES:
@Harbinger

SLOTS:
@Saeliras @Aidan @RueColdFire @Harbinger @Katsuji @ViaCurro @NlCKname @SongOfShadows @AWB @Raskies

CRY/FAC RELEASED FOR SPONSOR:
@/RueColdFire

Order Form: for your (and my) convenience

(No need to ping me! I am subscribed!)
Quote:
BASE:

SIZE: must be between 500x500 and 200x200

NUMBER OF ORDERS:

SPONSORING: (if so which one)

OTHER: ex: can you do this accent?

DRAGONS:

Please put images of the dragons here

Disclaimer:

I have the right to ignore any comments or pings on this thread and to ignore any orders. I have the right to reject orders and to cancel orders (canceled orders will have full payment returned). I have the right to deny making edits on completed adopts without returning payments. I have the right to close and open the shop at any time. I also reserve the right to change bases and prices at any time.

Customers have the right to ask for a completed-by date if I have not provided one. Customers have the right to ask for an update if an adopt is taking longer than I mentioned. Customers have the right to cancel their order at any time with payment being refunded AS LONG AS I have not completed 50% of the adopt. In this situation, I will refund half of the payment.
BASES & PRICES

Adopt Bases
Examples are 150x150. Final bases will be between 500x500 and 200x200. 500x500 is the default.

All bases are currently being updated to a newer art style! This section will be updated soon.

Due to line breaking genes, the ancient bases will appear a bit different than the modern bases. All bases will cost the same.

Prices

+100 gems or 100,000 treasure per adopt base (ex: 2 adopts is 200g).

+USD base price is $5.00 per adopt (ex: 2 adopts is $10.00).

Accents and Skins are an extra 50 - 200 gems or treasure equivalent, depending on difficulty.

+USD price for accents and skins costs an extra $1.00 - $3.00, depending on difficulty. Simple skins and accents are free.

+Apparel is not available for FR currency. Scars and glowing claw tips are the only exception.

+USD price for apparel is $1.00 per piece. Scars and glowing claw tips are free.

I will flip the base for free. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sponsoring

All genes are hand drawn each order. This ensures each adopt is unique. Sponsoring allows me to dedicate the time and attention to mastering a new gene to use on all other adopts.

Sponsoring Prices

+Genes costs an extra 80g or treasure equivalent.

+USD price for gene sponsoring is $0.50.

+Breeds costs 300g or treasure equivalent.*

+USD price for breed sponsoring is $5.00.*

*If you sponsor a breed, you get one adopt of that breed for free.

Genes to be sponsored:

Modern
  • Savannah
  • Hex
  • Hypnotic
  • Constellation
  • Filigree
  • Peacock
  • Laced
  • Edged
  • Ringlets
  • Leopard
  • Slime
  • Fade
  • Blend
  • Marbled
  • Mosaic
  • Koi
  • Keel

Ancient
  • None

Crystal and Facet cannot currently be sponsored.

Breeds to be sponsored:

Modern
  • Obelisks

Ancient
  • None
BASES & PRICES

Adopt Bases
Examples are 150x150. Final bases will be between 500x500 and 200x200. 500x500 is the default.

All bases are currently being updated to a newer art style! This section will be updated soon.

Due to line breaking genes, the ancient bases will appear a bit different than the modern bases. All bases will cost the same.

Prices

+100 gems or 100,000 treasure per adopt base (ex: 2 adopts is 200g).

+USD base price is $5.00 per adopt (ex: 2 adopts is $10.00).

Accents and Skins are an extra 50 - 200 gems or treasure equivalent, depending on difficulty.

+USD price for accents and skins costs an extra $1.00 - $3.00, depending on difficulty. Simple skins and accents are free.

+Apparel is not available for FR currency. Scars and glowing claw tips are the only exception.

+USD price for apparel is $1.00 per piece. Scars and glowing claw tips are free.

I will flip the base for free. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sponsoring

All genes are hand drawn each order. This ensures each adopt is unique. Sponsoring allows me to dedicate the time and attention to mastering a new gene to use on all other adopts.

Sponsoring Prices

+Genes costs an extra 80g or treasure equivalent.

+USD price for gene sponsoring is $0.50.

+Breeds costs 300g or treasure equivalent.*

+USD price for breed sponsoring is $5.00.*

*If you sponsor a breed, you get one adopt of that breed for free.

Genes to be sponsored:

Modern
  • Savannah
  • Hex
  • Hypnotic
  • Constellation
  • Filigree
  • Peacock
  • Laced
  • Edged
  • Ringlets
  • Leopard
  • Slime
  • Fade
  • Blend
  • Marbled
  • Mosaic
  • Koi
  • Keel

Ancient
  • None

Crystal and Facet cannot currently be sponsored.

Breeds to be sponsored:

Modern
  • Obelisks

Ancient
  • None
Pickup

Please ping me once you have saved your adopt to your computer. Do not just copy the image location as the location can change at any time. It is a much better, and safer, idea to save the image yourself and re-host it.

Works will be removed from this post after I have been pinged or after a week of no response.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR PIECE when I said it was ready please contact me right away! There might be something wrong with the host site I use! I will try my best to fix the issue.

--

Failure to pick up your piece within a week is not on me and no refund will be provided. If you politely ask, I may still have the original file and I will be happy to rehost the image and give it to you. Keep in mind I may no longer have the original file.
Pickup

Please ping me once you have saved your adopt to your computer. Do not just copy the image location as the location can change at any time. It is a much better, and safer, idea to save the image yourself and re-host it.

Works will be removed from this post after I have been pinged or after a week of no response.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR PIECE when I said it was ready please contact me right away! There might be something wrong with the host site I use! I will try my best to fix the issue.

--

Failure to pick up your piece within a week is not on me and no refund will be provided. If you politely ask, I may still have the original file and I will be happy to rehost the image and give it to you. Keep in mind I may no longer have the original file.
Examples & News

Some of my favorites I have done~!

New examples will be incoming!

10 / 1 / 17 - Getting the shop ready to open today and until it is actually ready. A lot of work to do until then!

10 / 1 / 17 - And we are officially open!

10 / 2 / 17 - WC's were sponsored as a breed!

10 / 4 / 17 - Nocs were sponsored as a breed!

10 / 11 / 17 - Tundras were sponsored as a breed!

11/12/17 - Faes were sponsored as a breed!

2/17/18 - There has been a minor price change! And some reorganizing!

6/18/19 - There has been a major reorganization of the shop! Hopefully it looks a lot better! Also updated gene lists and added gaolers to the breed sponsor list!

6/19/2021 - Doing a major art update on the adopts!
Examples & News

Some of my favorites I have done~!

New examples will be incoming!

10 / 1 / 17 - Getting the shop ready to open today and until it is actually ready. A lot of work to do until then!

10 / 1 / 17 - And we are officially open!

10 / 2 / 17 - WC's were sponsored as a breed!

10 / 4 / 17 - Nocs were sponsored as a breed!

10 / 11 / 17 - Tundras were sponsored as a breed!

11/12/17 - Faes were sponsored as a breed!

2/17/18 - There has been a minor price change! And some reorganizing!

6/18/19 - There has been a major reorganization of the shop! Hopefully it looks a lot better! Also updated gene lists and added gaolers to the breed sponsor list!

6/19/2021 - Doing a major art update on the adopts!
Last one!! Just in case!! And done!
Last one!! Just in case!! And done!
And open for business!
And open for business!
[b]Dragon Breed:[/b] Mirror [b]How many orders:[/b] 1 [b]Sponsoring a Gene: [/b]Bar and Stripes [b]Sponsoring a Breed: [/b]No [b]Something I need to know about:[/b] N [b]Dragons:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=558986] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=6&breed=3&element=1&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=34&auth=e2eefcd3e19f821f9409d5df94f348db782ba055&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
Dragon Breed: Mirror

How many orders: 1

Sponsoring a Gene: Bar and Stripes

Sponsoring a Breed: No

Something I need to know about: N

Dragons:

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=6&breed=3&element=1&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=34&auth=e2eefcd3e19f821f9409d5df94f348db782ba055&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon Breed: Ridgeback Female How many orders: 1 Sponsoring a Gene: No Sponsoring a Breed: No Something I need to know about: Y--if possible, could you add the fins by her head, and the gills? If not the fins, then just the gills are fine, too ouo Dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30259683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302597/30259683_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dragon Breed: Ridgeback Female

How many orders: 1

Sponsoring a Gene: No

Sponsoring a Breed: No

Something I need to know about: Y--if possible, could you add the fins by her head, and the gills? If not the fins, then just the gills are fine, too ouo

Dragons:

30259683_350.png
@Birdskull

Thank you for the order! With the two genes being sponsored, the total price will come out to be 175g.

I should be done a little later on tonight!
@Birdskull

Thank you for the order! With the two genes being sponsored, the total price will come out to be 175g.

I should be done a little later on tonight!
@JediCreed

I might be able to add in the colors of them! I'll try my best for it~ No extra cost either for ya <3

The total price is will 75g!

I'll get to work a little later on tonight and should have it done by tonight too! Thank you so much!!
@JediCreed

I might be able to add in the colors of them! I'll try my best for it~ No extra cost either for ya <3

The total price is will 75g!

I'll get to work a little later on tonight and should have it done by tonight too! Thank you so much!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100