Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Alaia's Adopt Shop [coatls/imps]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
It was this thread that made me realize I have very few Imps or Coatls.

This is so incredibly cute and I really enjoyed the laughs it gave me :D
It was this thread that made me realize I have very few Imps or Coatls.

This is so incredibly cute and I really enjoyed the laughs it gave me :D
fr_danika5.png notn_buttrocks.png 70u2TUD.png
@TheKillingEdge
Thank you! I am glad you enjoy them!
@TheKillingEdge
Thank you! I am glad you enjoy them!
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia [b]Username:[/b] BlackRayser [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Imperial Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26937015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269371/26937015_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Coatl Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33569189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335692/33569189_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Color of ? (default black):[/b] Black [b]Color of ! (default black):[/b] White [b]White eyes or Flight Color?[/b] Flight Color [b]Color of fish (default blueish grey):[/b] Default
@Alaia

Username: BlackRayser
Payment Method: Gems
Imperial Image:

26937015_350.png

Coatl Image:

33569189_350.png

Color of ? (default black): Black
Color of ! (default black): White
White eyes or Flight Color? Flight Color
Color of fish (default blueish grey): Default
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser

That will be 105 gems owo
@BlackRayser

That will be 105 gems owo
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia

Oh, I definitely will. I will save up some extra gold though first. Eeeee I am thinking of which dragons I should have you do. OwO
@Alaia

Oh, I definitely will. I will save up some extra gold though first. Eeeee I am thinking of which dragons I should have you do. OwO
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@BlackRayser
I have your adopts done! They are on my tumblr (albinoravenchild.tumblr.com) if you want to go ahead and grab them from there. Im on mobile and cant copy the img address and wont be able to get my laptop to internet until this evening. If you havent got them by then I will post them here at that time.

I say them because Crimson Butterfly is different than other colors Ive worked on before and I wasnt sure which of two variants were better. So you get both.

Thanks again for your order!

@CrystalSiren7
I look forward to it ^^
@BlackRayser
I have your adopts done! They are on my tumblr (albinoravenchild.tumblr.com) if you want to go ahead and grab them from there. Im on mobile and cant copy the img address and wont be able to get my laptop to internet until this evening. If you havent got them by then I will post them here at that time.

I say them because Crimson Butterfly is different than other colors Ive worked on before and I wasnt sure which of two variants were better. So you get both.

Thanks again for your order!

@CrystalSiren7
I look forward to it ^^
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia

Awwwww thank you so much *^* They're too cute! I love them!
And thank you for making both versions, I think I'll take the one with more violet xD
Wonderful, really! Thank you again!
@Alaia

Awwwww thank you so much *^* They're too cute! I love them!
And thank you for making both versions, I think I'll take the one with more violet xD
Wonderful, really! Thank you again!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser
Im glad you enjoy it ^^ Thanks again for ordering!
@BlackRayser
Im glad you enjoy it ^^ Thanks again for ordering!
They/Them FR+2
Bump
Bump
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia

Man, I haven't been on FR for a long while. I have a lot of gathering to do to bring my dragons up to optimum health. XD EEEEEeeeee I can't wait to get fluff butt art from you. ---> Commence $ saving!!
@Alaia

Man, I haven't been on FR for a long while. I have a lot of gathering to do to bring my dragons up to optimum health. XD EEEEEeeeee I can't wait to get fluff butt art from you. ---> Commence $ saving!!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52