Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Alaia's Adopt Shop [coatls/imps]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Mystic9187
Yep. I have all of those ^^ Belly and Shimmer are free, so its 45k or 45g or whatever combo of the two works for you
@Mystic9187
Yep. I have all of those ^^ Belly and Shimmer are free, so its 45k or 45g or whatever combo of the two works for you
They/Them FR+2
@Mystic9187
Hello, just curious if you changed your mind on the adopt or not. Totally fine either way ^^
@Mystic9187
Hello, just curious if you changed your mind on the adopt or not. Totally fine either way ^^
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia
These are amazing!
I want one!
But Constellation isn't one of the genes you've done!
I only have one pair of Imp/Coatls and I would love this adopt for them!
But My Coatl has constellation.
XD
Can I be on your ping list for when you can do new genes?
This is adorable!
:D
@Alaia
These are amazing!
I want one!
But Constellation isn't one of the genes you've done!
I only have one pair of Imp/Coatls and I would love this adopt for them!
But My Coatl has constellation.
XD
Can I be on your ping list for when you can do new genes?
This is adorable!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately I won't be making any more genes for these in the future.

I have not been getting on fr for anything more than a daily feeding and Gathering for several months now, and I forgot to put the shop on hiatus to reflect that, sorry. And the pinglist for new genes was leftover from a time when I had a broken laptop and had plans to add more genes after I got a new one, I have removed it now, again sorry ^^;
@Sinjin

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately I won't be making any more genes for these in the future.

I have not been getting on fr for anything more than a daily feeding and Gathering for several months now, and I forgot to put the shop on hiatus to reflect that, sorry. And the pinglist for new genes was leftover from a time when I had a broken laptop and had plans to add more genes after I got a new one, I have removed it now, again sorry ^^;
They/Them FR+2
*blows dust off of the shop *

Looks like Veilspuns brought me out of hiatus, so I will be opening this up again to feed my gene projects.
*blows dust off of the shop *

Looks like Veilspuns brought me out of hiatus, so I will be opening this up again to feed my gene projects.
They/Them FR+2
omggg yessss welcome back!!
omggg yessss welcome back!!
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
@ShadeytheDragon Thank you![emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@ShadeytheDragon

Thank you!
They/Them FR+2
THAT'S MY FISH!!! [b]Username:[/b] silis [b]Payment Method:[/b] treasure [b]Imperial Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48963828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/489639/48963828_350.png[/img][/url] Lionfish / Noxtide / Capsule / Light common [b]Coatl Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49860521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498606/49860521_350.png[/img][/url] Starmap / Toxin / Stained / Earth Uncommon [b]Color of ? (default black):[/b] dark orange [b]Color of ! (default black)(please keep in mind the ! is over the Imperial's body and some colors will blend into the Imperial's coloring):[/b] dark orange, if doesn't show well default is ok too [b]White eyes or Flight Color?[/b] flight color [b]Color of fish (default blueish grey):[/b] default [b]Coatl mouth color (default pink or can do same color as tongue): [/b] default
THAT'S MY FISH!!!
Username: silis
Payment Method: treasure
Imperial Image:
48963828_350.png
Lionfish / Noxtide / Capsule / Light common
Coatl Image:
49860521_350.png
Starmap / Toxin / Stained / Earth Uncommon
Color of ? (default black): dark orange
Color of ! (default black)(please keep in mind the ! is over the Imperial's body and some colors will blend into the Imperial's coloring): dark orange, if doesn't show well default is ok too
White eyes or Flight Color? flight color
Color of fish (default blueish grey): default
Coatl mouth color (default pink or can do same color as tongue): default

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis

Thanks for your order ^^

The total will be 105,000 treasure. You can send it via pm or crossroads.

@Silis

Thanks for your order ^^

The total will be 105,000 treasure. You can send it via pm or crossroads.

They/Them FR+2
boop
boop
They/Them FR+2
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52