Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Luminous Adopts (HIATUS)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MochiTeaaa

Trust me, I've tried. I'll do more than four for an adequate bribe, but most of the time, it stresses me out way, way too much, which is unfortunate. Thank you for ordering in spite of that - and the good news is, by the time I complete your order, I'll have all four of the pieces you requested complete, so I'm more likely to take bribes! Especially if you request sylvan stuff. I love sylvan stuff.

But! The pattern, on coatl cups, is generally the details of the teacup. I'm happy to cover it in a shimmery floral lace, if you want. It can also apply to special effects like darkness, weird magic orbs, and scars.

I've tabulated your order~ Thus far, it'll be 100kt or 118 gems when it's done.

@Fantastea

Of course!! I've recorded that~ It'll be 130kt or 153 gems when the time comes.

@MochiTeaaa

Trust me, I've tried. I'll do more than four for an adequate bribe, but most of the time, it stresses me out way, way too much, which is unfortunate. Thank you for ordering in spite of that - and the good news is, by the time I complete your order, I'll have all four of the pieces you requested complete, so I'm more likely to take bribes! Especially if you request sylvan stuff. I love sylvan stuff.

But! The pattern, on coatl cups, is generally the details of the teacup. I'm happy to cover it in a shimmery floral lace, if you want. It can also apply to special effects like darkness, weird magic orbs, and scars.

I've tabulated your order~ Thus far, it'll be 100kt or 118 gems when it's done.

@Fantastea

Of course!! I've recorded that~ It'll be 130kt or 153 gems when the time comes.

I need a new signature.
@luminousnoble can i just pay you now while i have the money? I dont wanna forget and then spend it lol
@luminousnoble can i just pay you now while i have the money? I dont wanna forget and then spend it lol
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Fantastea

Sure thing! It's not a huge deal. I just don't want someone to part with their hard-earned pixel money and then wait for ages to get what they paid for if that's not their game.
@Fantastea

Sure thing! It's not a huge deal. I just don't want someone to part with their hard-earned pixel money and then wait for ages to get what they paid for if that's not their game.
I need a new signature.
@luminousnoble

*Wiggles excitedly* awwwee yis, i'd deffs need a ping before you start the arts :3
@luminousnoble

*Wiggles excitedly* awwwee yis, i'd deffs need a ping before you start the arts :3
FY9uLcA.png
@luminousnoble can you add me to the waitlist? those lily skydancers :o
@luminousnoble can you add me to the waitlist? those lily skydancers :o
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@luminousnoble

Can you add me to the waitlist, please...if I didn't arrive too late, of course. I'm in love with your art.

@luminousnoble

Can you add me to the waitlist, please...if I didn't arrive too late, of course. I'm in love with your art.

@Haoang20082 @Marmite

Thank you both so much!! It's never too late :D Go ahead and place your orders now, if you know what you want. If it means anything, by the time I reach your orders I'll have the Fae Boat revived, and the Spiraling Pennant and Snow Guardian ready to rock, so feel free to order those species!

I've also added you to the pinglists!
@Haoang20082 @Marmite

Thank you both so much!! It's never too late :D Go ahead and place your orders now, if you know what you want. If it means anything, by the time I reach your orders I'll have the Fae Boat revived, and the Spiraling Pennant and Snow Guardian ready to rock, so feel free to order those species!

I've also added you to the pinglists!
I need a new signature.
Heyas @luminousnoble :p

Add me down to your waitlist for the snappa and guardian that are incoming, please please :) Once you get those bases done and are ready for a list, throw me on that puppy and give me a ping, so I can pay! :)
Heyas @luminousnoble :p

Add me down to your waitlist for the snappa and guardian that are incoming, please please :) Once you get those bases done and are ready for a list, throw me on that puppy and give me a ping, so I can pay! :)
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@luminousnoble [b]Username:[/b] Marmite [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27144350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271444/27144350_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel (max 4):[/b] Ebony antlers and black wooly coat, if it's possible [b]Pattern:[/b] Would love if the cup could be purple, so it could match the details/highlights on her accent and apparel. As for details, do whatever you think it would fit. Doesn't matter, really. :) (Also, please, keep me on the general pinglist, I plan to throw lots of treasure to you...as soon as I figure out where I am going with my lair and which dragons are staying...;-;)
@luminousnoble

Username: Marmite

Subject:
27144350_350.png

Apparel (max 4): Ebony antlers and black wooly coat, if it's possible

Pattern: Would love if the cup could be purple, so it could match the details/highlights on her accent and apparel. As for details, do whatever you think it would fit. Doesn't matter, really. :)

(Also, please, keep me on the general pinglist, I plan to throw lots of treasure to you...as soon as I figure out where I am going with my lair and which dragons are staying...;-;)
@luminousnoble Username: Haoang20082 Subject: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=144&auth=0415f6b2f2a5b820fdb36b9d64ef77cee020a18f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel: i haven't even scrolled her yet rip but i'm pretty sure there's going to be a peace dove! Pattern: I'd like the petals of the lily to be white, and the stalk seafoam-capsule-coloured! and I mean if your fae boats are going to be ready... :p Subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26054345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260544/26054345_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: grove headpiece, green alchemist's tools Pattern: do what you think makes him look best! I have a ton of stuff on your wishlist so I'll probably be paying in a mix :)
@luminousnoble

Username: Haoang20082

Subject: dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=144&auth=0415f6b2f2a5b820fdb36b9d64ef77cee020a18f&dummyext=prev.png

Apparel: i haven't even scrolled her yet rip but i'm pretty sure there's going to be a peace dove!

Pattern: I'd like the petals of the lily to be white, and the stalk seafoam-capsule-coloured!

and I mean if your fae boats are going to be ready... :p

Subject:
26054345_350.png

Apparel: grove headpiece, green alchemist's tools

Pattern: do what you think makes him look best!

I have a ton of stuff on your wishlist so I'll probably be paying in a mix :)
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6