Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]The Pixel Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d2fe/f/2018/258/9/f/coming_soon_by_coloradoblues-dcmwz9g.png[/img] All of the adopt bases and order forms are waiting patiently for their release dates! You can check the front page to see when they'll be available. This post is just for easy management for me! Please do not use these order forms or try to order adopts in this post. You will be ignored. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/34ee/f/2018/251/f/d/divider_by_coloradoblues-dcmchyu.png[/img] [center][size=7][b]Bottled Imperials[/size] [size=5][b]50kT/50g[/b][/size] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f687/f/2018/258/5/b/imp_jars_1_by_coloradoblues-dcmx2vt.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ca20/f/2018/226/1/f/bottled_imp_by_coloradoblues-dck5cz6.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a721/f/2018/258/f/a/imp_jars_2_by_coloradoblues-dcmx2vh.png[/img] [left]- A simple imperial adopt that will include [b]no[/b] apparel or skins. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. - One adopt per person - Only 10 slots total [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]Bottled Imperials[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon:[/b] Please include a link [b]Payment Type:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [center][size=7][b]NAME[/size] [size=5][b]PRICET/PRICEG[/b][/size] [img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img] [left]- An [b]Artist's Choice[/b] adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for. - You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30024&did=34307091]HERE[/url]. [code] @ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b] [/code] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/34ee/f/2018/251/f/d/divider_by_coloradoblues-dcmchyu.png[/img]
coming_soon_by_coloradoblues-dcmwz9g.png
All of the adopt bases and order forms are waiting patiently for their release dates! You can check the front page to see when they'll be available. This post is just for easy management for me! Please do not use these order forms or try to order adopts in this post. You will be ignored.

divider_by_coloradoblues-dcmchyu.png

Bottled Imperials
50kT/50g
imp_jars_1_by_coloradoblues-dcmx2vt.pngbottled_imp_by_coloradoblues-dck5cz6.pngimp_jars_2_by_coloradoblues-dcmx2vh.png
- A simple imperial adopt that will include no apparel or skins.
- You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found HERE.
- One adopt per person
- Only 10 slots total
Code:
@ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]Bottled Imperials[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon:[/b] Please include a link [b]Payment Type:[/b]
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
[img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img][img]IMAGE[/img]
- An Artist's Choice adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for.
- You can also pay for these with items from my wishlist. My wishlist can be found HERE.
Code:
@ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b]
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
- An Artist's Choice adopt that will be heavily based on the character, dragon, or concept you ask for.
Code:
@ColoradoBlues [size=4][b][u]NAME[/u][/b][/size] [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] (Can be an image or just a concept like "eyeburner" or "goth") [b]Any specifics?:[/b] [b]Lineart Changes?:[/b] [b]Payment Type/Amount:[/b]
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:
NAME
PRICET/PRICEG
Code:

divider_by_coloradoblues-dcmchyu.png
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
was super excited but now I am sad noticing that fish bowl and the statues are retired or something like that ; _ ;
was super excited but now I am sad noticing that fish bowl and the statues are retired or something like that ; _ ;
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya
The fish bowls are really old~ I plan to revamp them~ Also! I'll be doing one last, very small run of the statues. Maybe 5 or so orders. I'll make sure I ping you first when I do them~
Oh! And only those breeds are retired~ I'll be doing more breeds in the future~
@Cyrya
The fish bowls are really old~ I plan to revamp them~ Also! I'll be doing one last, very small run of the statues. Maybe 5 or so orders. I'll make sure I ping you first when I do them~
Oh! And only those breeds are retired~ I'll be doing more breeds in the future~
@ColoradoBlues but but but PC and WC are with coatl, bog and imp the only breed I ever get adopts for so basically half of the breeds and most likely 3/4 of my art getting dragons are of the breed retiring xD I can't afford to buy all of them adopt at the same time (prolly) and I don't think I even can get all of them with one order xD (don't remember if those had a limit or not)
@ColoradoBlues but but but PC and WC are with coatl, bog and imp the only breed I ever get adopts for so basically half of the breeds and most likely 3/4 of my art getting dragons are of the breed retiring xD I can't afford to buy all of them adopt at the same time (prolly) and I don't think I even can get all of them with one order xD (don't remember if those had a limit or not)
FR +10
I'm excited for the grand reopening!
I'm excited for the grand reopening!
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@cyrya
Oh gosh, because I love you and you're like my favorite customer ever to walk the earth, I will let you order those particular ones at whatever pace you want. Or, like that one time, you can just like, place a massive order and pay it off as you get the money. XD
@cyrya
Oh gosh, because I love you and you're like my favorite customer ever to walk the earth, I will let you order those particular ones at whatever pace you want. Or, like that one time, you can just like, place a massive order and pay it off as you get the money. XD
@ColoradoBlues AWWWWWWWWWWW! You're the best <3 Just as a warning it's pretty much the same set as last time xD (the 3 wc and way too many pc xD)
@ColoradoBlues AWWWWWWWWWWW! You're the best <3 Just as a warning it's pretty much the same set as last time xD (the 3 wc and way too many pc xD)
FR +10
@Cyrya
You can assault me with your dragons~ <3
I'll ping you when I'm ready to take orders again! ^_^
@Cyrya
You can assault me with your dragons~ <3
I'll ping you when I'm ready to take orders again! ^_^
@ColoradoBlues Oh god I am horrified for the end price xD I counted about 16 or 17 dragons if I get one for everyone I am considering xD
@ColoradoBlues Oh god I am horrified for the end price xD I counted about 16 or 17 dragons if I get one for everyone I am considering xD
FR +10
@Evet
Pinging you to let you know I'm open! And there are unlimited slots for the windchimes so you can order as many as you'd like
@Evet
Pinging you to let you know I'm open! And there are unlimited slots for the windchimes so you can order as many as you'd like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51