Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Effie's Floaties & Zefa's Pudgies Retire
1 2 3 4
@Ellapinky I totally forgot something in my order form. What colors would you like his balloons? >~< [b]Aspen:[/b] [list] [*][b]Base:[/b] 30 Embers [*][b]Genes:[/b] [list] [*]Petals - 5 Embers [*]Butterfly - 5 Embers [*]Glimmer - 5 Embers [/list] [*][b]Apparel:[/b] [list] [*]Golden Fillet - 5 Embers [*]Faerie Rose Thorn Crown - 5 Embers [*]Ember Headpiece - 5 Embers [*]Ember Twist - 5 Embers [*]Ornate Gold Necklace - 5 Embers [/list] [*][b]Possible Apparel:[/b] I can do these too and it'd look alright. ^^ [list] [*]Summer Swelter - 5 Embers [*]Ember Sylvan Bracelets - 5 Embers [/list] [*][b]Accent:[/b] 10 Embers [/list] [b]Total:[/b] [u]80 Embers[/u] [b]Potential Total:[/b] [u]90 Embers[/u]
@Ellapinky

I totally forgot something in my order form. What colors would you like his balloons? >~<

Aspen:
  • Base: 30 Embers
  • Genes:
    • Petals - 5 Embers
    • Butterfly - 5 Embers
    • Glimmer - 5 Embers
  • Apparel:
    • Golden Fillet - 5 Embers
    • Faerie Rose Thorn Crown - 5 Embers
    • Ember Headpiece - 5 Embers
    • Ember Twist - 5 Embers
    • Ornate Gold Necklace - 5 Embers
  • Possible Apparel:

I can do these too and it'd look alright. ^^
    • Summer Swelter - 5 Embers
    • Ember Sylvan Bracelets - 5 Embers
  • Accent: 10 Embers

Total: 80 Embers

Potential Total: 90 Embers

270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
[center][b]Zefa[/b][/center] [b]Dragon Name & ID:[/b] Aster & 33464436 [b]Dragon Image/Ref/Scry:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33464436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334645/33464436_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Skink/Spinner/Glimmer [b]Apparel to Include:[/b] Fairies [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] The one she's wearing, if possible ^^ [b]Direction:[/b] - [b]Additional Notes:[/b] - [b]Payment Method:[/b] Embers
Zefa
Dragon Name & ID: Aster & 33464436
Dragon Image/Ref/Scry:

33464436_350.png

Genes: Skink/Spinner/Glimmer
Apparel to Include: Fairies
Accent/Skin: The one she's wearing, if possible ^^
Direction: -
Additional Notes: -
Payment Method: Embers
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@PheonixPonder
  • Base (50 Embers)
TOTAL: 50 Embers

She's really cute. Always love purple and black together.

@Ellapinky
  • Base (50 Embers)
  • Fillet (0 Embers)
  • Crown (10 Embers)
  • Ember Headpiece (10 Embers)
  • Ember Twist (10 Embers)
  • Necklace (10 Embers)
  • Breezy Swirls ([Simple] 10 Embers)
TOTAL: 100 Embers

Yaay! Speaking of colors that I like, woo orange! I'd been wanting to do an orange dragon, actually.

Direction is more for things like if you want it done similar to one of the examples I have posted.(I can make no promises though!) Or maybe small extras like you want your dragons/ID in there, or your own name/ID.

As for what apparel works best with my art style, I wish I could answer that but sadly I have no clue. It all really depends on how I decide to pose the Dragon. Just pick out the apparel you want the most and I'll do my best!

And the slots are now full! That was fast. Feel free to add yourself to the ping list if you want to know when they're open again, as for any posts that we're made before I added these to my slots, don't worry I'll be doing them! I just need to make sure I get the slots open first!
@PheonixPonder
  • Base (50 Embers)
TOTAL: 50 Embers

She's really cute. Always love purple and black together.

@Ellapinky
  • Base (50 Embers)
  • Fillet (0 Embers)
  • Crown (10 Embers)
  • Ember Headpiece (10 Embers)
  • Ember Twist (10 Embers)
  • Necklace (10 Embers)
  • Breezy Swirls ([Simple] 10 Embers)
TOTAL: 100 Embers

Yaay! Speaking of colors that I like, woo orange! I'd been wanting to do an orange dragon, actually.

Direction is more for things like if you want it done similar to one of the examples I have posted.(I can make no promises though!) Or maybe small extras like you want your dragons/ID in there, or your own name/ID.

As for what apparel works best with my art style, I wish I could answer that but sadly I have no clue. It all really depends on how I decide to pose the Dragon. Just pick out the apparel you want the most and I'll do my best!

And the slots are now full! That was fast. Feel free to add yourself to the ping list if you want to know when they're open again, as for any posts that we're made before I added these to my slots, don't worry I'll be doing them! I just need to make sure I get the slots open first!
@PheonixPonder Got this little one done first since it was simple to draw! Only took me about an hour! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jMqCE5L.png[/img] Hope you like her!
@PheonixPonder

Got this little one done first since it was simple to draw! Only took me about an hour!

jMqCE5L.png

Hope you like her!

Zefa

She looks so cute and you got her done so fast! Thank you! <3
Zefa

She looks so cute and you got her done so fast! Thank you! <3
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@/Effervessa

The sample image doesn't look like he'd have legs/arms for the Sylvan bracelets (if bracelets were included, I've been meaning to give him anklets too, so that might be on the menu as well). Am I missing something here or being dumb? :/
Summer Swelter I'm on the fence about, so if it's drawn and it doesn't quite work like I'd hope, can I get it taken out? (I'd pay you for your efforts, of course, regardless of this) because it'd be absolutely adorable to see him flapping around in a lil breeze and all, but his other art that he's slowly collecting doesn't have it, so I'm hoping to see how it works. Appropriate for learning how to fly, though.

So, that brings it to 85/possibly 95 embers that I can have sent whenever needed! Balloons...hm. Leaving it to artist's discretion as to what you think would work best, as long as it's not super out of place looking :) I'll be excited to see the result, and I apologize in advance if I end up asking for a specific color later on!

@/Zefa

Orange is always a kinda funky color to work with, but I'm glad to see you seem to like it! Also, off topic note, but I really love how you shade your work. It's never something I can pull off properly in mine and leads to lots of abandoned projects over time, and yours is so nice!

Posing and direction I'll leave up to what you think is best, then. Just in case, a lil WIP personality snip is that he's an absolute sweetheart who loves to play a magestic-lookin' role in the hatchlings' games, and while he has no issue with kicking the bull out of you if you mess with him or those he cares about (or pretty much any hatchie he's laid eyes on), he's just a cutie all around. Dunno if any of that helped or made your job harder, so sorry if it did :3

Like mentioned in Effie's section, Summer Swelter is kinda an oddball in if I plan to actually include that in anything ever, so if I add that to my order, would I be able to have it altered or removed if it didn't work? Payment given regardless, of course, but it's always something I worry about a little in my dragons' art.

(I also want to check if it's a mistake that fillet has 0 written next to it, in case there's a one that should be in front of that.)

100(+?) embers on standby for whenever you want me to send them over!
@/Effervessa

The sample image doesn't look like he'd have legs/arms for the Sylvan bracelets (if bracelets were included, I've been meaning to give him anklets too, so that might be on the menu as well). Am I missing something here or being dumb? :/
Summer Swelter I'm on the fence about, so if it's drawn and it doesn't quite work like I'd hope, can I get it taken out? (I'd pay you for your efforts, of course, regardless of this) because it'd be absolutely adorable to see him flapping around in a lil breeze and all, but his other art that he's slowly collecting doesn't have it, so I'm hoping to see how it works. Appropriate for learning how to fly, though.

So, that brings it to 85/possibly 95 embers that I can have sent whenever needed! Balloons...hm. Leaving it to artist's discretion as to what you think would work best, as long as it's not super out of place looking :) I'll be excited to see the result, and I apologize in advance if I end up asking for a specific color later on!

@/Zefa

Orange is always a kinda funky color to work with, but I'm glad to see you seem to like it! Also, off topic note, but I really love how you shade your work. It's never something I can pull off properly in mine and leads to lots of abandoned projects over time, and yours is so nice!

Posing and direction I'll leave up to what you think is best, then. Just in case, a lil WIP personality snip is that he's an absolute sweetheart who loves to play a magestic-lookin' role in the hatchlings' games, and while he has no issue with kicking the bull out of you if you mess with him or those he cares about (or pretty much any hatchie he's laid eyes on), he's just a cutie all around. Dunno if any of that helped or made your job harder, so sorry if it did :3

Like mentioned in Effie's section, Summer Swelter is kinda an oddball in if I plan to actually include that in anything ever, so if I add that to my order, would I be able to have it altered or removed if it didn't work? Payment given regardless, of course, but it's always something I worry about a little in my dragons' art.

(I also want to check if it's a mistake that fillet has 0 written next to it, in case there's a one that should be in front of that.)

100(+?) embers on standby for whenever you want me to send them over!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky

Oh you're right, I totally forgot I didn't draw legs and things here. I had both stores open and I confused myself??? XD

How about we go with where the art feelings feel when I get to the apparel? If I start drawing it and it looks fabulous, I'll go with it. If not, I can always not draw it. ^^

The Balloons wouldn't be too difficult to change anyways, so if you do, it's all fine and dandy. Go ahead and send me that now since it's Festival Currency.

Thank youuuu! <3
@Ellapinky

Oh you're right, I totally forgot I didn't draw legs and things here. I had both stores open and I confused myself??? XD

How about we go with where the art feelings feel when I get to the apparel? If I start drawing it and it looks fabulous, I'll go with it. If not, I can always not draw it. ^^

The Balloons wouldn't be too difficult to change anyways, so if you do, it's all fine and dandy. Go ahead and send me that now since it's Festival Currency.

Thank youuuu! <3
@/Effervessa

I hope I'm doing this antiping thing right.

Just to check - sending how many?
@/Effervessa

I hope I'm doing this antiping thing right.

Just to check - sending how many?
@Ellapinky

Let's go with 80 Embers on the off chance I don't do the Swelter. ^^
@Ellapinky

Let's go with 80 Embers on the off chance I don't do the Swelter. ^^
@/both of you

Uh, small warning, with the Golden Seraph apparel and other stuff being added in the live update I might have to update my order once everything's out! I love the Seraph stuff so far!
@/both of you

Uh, small warning, with the Golden Seraph apparel and other stuff being added in the live update I might have to update my order once everything's out! I love the Seraph stuff so far!
1 2 3 4