Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed | Painted Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@starsystems I would love to be on your,pinglist please
@starsystems I would love to be on your,pinglist please
F3d7DSl.png
@starsystems please please please add me to the pinglist for these, they're adorable!!
@starsystems please please please add me to the pinglist for these, they're adorable!!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@starsystems
please add me to the pinglist!
@starsystems
please add me to the pinglist!
sfox-7438-46_9_1_1_2_4_14_1.pngUsjnBVU.png4taB29c.png
@starsystems Can I get on your pinglist please? Thanks!
@starsystems Can I get on your pinglist please? Thanks!

OVmZor1.png
@starsystems I'd like to join the ping list, please! :)
@starsystems I'd like to join the ping list, please! :)
sW60m2f.png
@starsystems

yo can I be added to your pinglist?
@starsystems

yo can I be added to your pinglist?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@starsystems please put me on the wait list for this
@starsystems please put me on the wait list for this
8WukT7a.pngtumblr_ovfdabWhFb1uct8hlo1_250.png
@starsystems

I would love to be on your pinglist!! :3
@starsystems

I would love to be on your pinglist!! :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@ColoradoBlues, @favvn, @Knightess, @OverTheWolf, @Beezadrella, @Moons, @haikwoshevo, @Cyrya, @ExpectInsanity, @Moonbeams, @Endernil, @fangoftofu, @Whymsical, @Kizzan, @Areater, @Elimgarak, @FirozTaverbi, @Trachynhawb, @Haoang20082, @kaaoqi, @Saere, @Pandonkey, @Oilux, @randomtux, @Rochambeau

Wow, I'm blown away by the support, thank you so much everyone! Here are the first ten adopts if you want to see more finished examples!

I've got another five slots open (to be finished tomorrow), then I'm taking a short break to tidy up the shop a bit. There have been a few changes after the first wave:

- All genes besides Crystal/Facet have been unlocked, plus mushrooms and red/gold roses!
- Limit of two dragons per slot
- Base price has been gently bumped to 25k
- If you get a slot and would like to be removed from the pinglist, just let me know!

^^ Thank you for your patronage!
@ColoradoBlues, @favvn, @Knightess, @OverTheWolf, @Beezadrella, @Moons, @haikwoshevo, @Cyrya, @ExpectInsanity, @Moonbeams, @Endernil, @fangoftofu, @Whymsical, @Kizzan, @Areater, @Elimgarak, @FirozTaverbi, @Trachynhawb, @Haoang20082, @kaaoqi, @Saere, @Pandonkey, @Oilux, @randomtux, @Rochambeau

Wow, I'm blown away by the support, thank you so much everyone! Here are the first ten adopts if you want to see more finished examples!

I've got another five slots open (to be finished tomorrow), then I'm taking a short break to tidy up the shop a bit. There have been a few changes after the first wave:

- All genes besides Crystal/Facet have been unlocked, plus mushrooms and red/gold roses!
- Limit of two dragons per slot
- Base price has been gently bumped to 25k
- If you get a slot and would like to be removed from the pinglist, just let me know!

^^ Thank you for your patronage!
@starsystems um... smashes that sponsor button on crystal/facet!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19821882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198219/19821882_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love for the plant to be red roses, and for background colours, maybe black/gold somehow? :o that should be 50kt, right? n _ n I'll send payment after confirmation (if you wanted the payment upfront, anyway) :3
@starsystems

um... smashes that sponsor button on crystal/facet!!

19821882_350.png

I'd love for the plant to be red roses, and for background colours, maybe black/gold somehow? :o

that should be 50kt, right? n _ n I'll send payment after confirmation (if you wanted the payment upfront, anyway) :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125