Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Custom Butterflies- New Template!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101
@Thorium thanks so much, it's gorgeous! please add me to the pinglist for any future updates etc ^_^
@Thorium thanks so much, it's gorgeous! please add me to the pinglist for any future updates etc ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
@Haoang20082 [img]http://i.imgur.com/opR9bKF.png[/img] How about this? @Juushika Thank you, you are added to the queue! Please send payment when you get a chance. @Quartzway Thank you! Payment received, you are added to the queue! @Nabesima Thank you, you are added to the queue! Please send payment when you get a chance. @MelanaShadow Thank you, I am glad you like! @resix Thank you! I have received your payment, you are added to the queue! @Trickilicky Thank you! I am so glad you like it! @EasilyAmusedKat @Trickilicky @Katelle New lineart is up!
@Haoang20082

opR9bKF.png

How about this?

@Juushika
Thank you, you are added to the queue! Please send payment when you get a chance.

@Quartzway
Thank you! Payment received, you are added to the queue!

@Nabesima
Thank you, you are added to the queue! Please send payment when you get a chance.

@MelanaShadow
Thank you, I am glad you like!

@resix
Thank you! I have received your payment, you are added to the queue!

@Trickilicky
Thank you! I am so glad you like it!

@EasilyAmusedKat @Trickilicky @Katelle
New lineart is up!

@thorium that is perfect, thank you so much!
@thorium that is perfect, thank you so much!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Haoang20082

You are so welcome! And thank you for giving me the opportunity to adjust it to make it something you would be happy with, I truly appreciate the feedback. ^^
@Haoang20082

You are so welcome! And thank you for giving me the opportunity to adjust it to make it something you would be happy with, I truly appreciate the feedback. ^^
Would you mind if I modified my order to include the new, exciting moth template? I'll edit my above post/original order too, for clarity's sake. (If you've already started the adopt, no worries, template two is fine.) Sending money now! Dragon's BBcode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10366810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103669/10366810_350.png[/img] [/url] Template: number four [img]http://i.imgur.com/60gdmpZ.png[/img] Treasure or gems: treasure Special notes: I'm partial to the color shifting that happens with iri/shim, including the green tones in his wings (and apparel); if you could work that in, I'd love it! But consider yourself at total liberty to interpret his colors and gembond in whatever way you see fit.
Would you mind if I modified my order to include the new, exciting moth template? I'll edit my above post/original order too, for clarity's sake. (If you've already started the adopt, no worries, template two is fine.) Sending money now!

Dragon's BBcode:
10366810_350.png

Template: number four 60gdmpZ.png
Treasure or gems: treasure
Special notes: I'm partial to the color shifting that happens with iri/shim, including the green tones in his wings (and apparel); if you could work that in, I'd love it! But consider yourself at total liberty to interpret his colors and gembond in whatever way you see fit.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Juushika

YAY!! I wouldn't mind in the slightest, I am actually thrilled! In earlier iterations of the message before I posted it, I'd wrestled with specifically mentioning the new moth lineart to you to see if it was something you'd like for such a lovely moth-y dragon but I didn't want to put you on the spot... I'm really glad you saw it! Payment received, thank you!
@Juushika

YAY!! I wouldn't mind in the slightest, I am actually thrilled! In earlier iterations of the message before I posted it, I'd wrestled with specifically mentioning the new moth lineart to you to see if it was something you'd like for such a lovely moth-y dragon but I didn't want to put you on the spot... I'm really glad you saw it! Payment received, thank you!
@Juushika
@Quartzway
@Nabesima
@resix

Just giving you all the heads-up that I just started my new job and I don't know when they're gonna have me in training yet, so this batch may be slightly slower coming out than the last bunch depending on what they have me doing, but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I just wasn't sure if I'd set an expectation for less than a day turnaround and wanted to make sure you knew that if it was a few days wait this time, I wasn't ditching you. Thank you!
@Juushika
@Quartzway
@Nabesima
@resix

Just giving you all the heads-up that I just started my new job and I don't know when they're gonna have me in training yet, so this batch may be slightly slower coming out than the last bunch depending on what they have me doing, but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I just wasn't sure if I'd set an expectation for less than a day turnaround and wanted to make sure you knew that if it was a few days wait this time, I wasn't ditching you. Thank you!
@Juushika The moth for Moth! I hope you like! [img]http://i.imgur.com/o4n1DKF.png[/img]
@Juushika

The moth for Moth! I hope you like!

o4n1DKF.png
I love it! hugely! The colors are all there and make such a perfect gradient, and the antennae matches his antennae, and it's small and soft and l I could've hoped for. Thank you!

Thank you also for your clear, consistent communication.
I love it! hugely! The colors are all there and make such a perfect gradient, and the antennae matches his antennae, and it's small and soft and l I could've hoped for. Thank you!

Thank you also for your clear, consistent communication.

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@DontFeedTheCat

Thank you very much! Nope, it's just the right number. xD You are on the queue! Thank you!
@DontFeedTheCat

Thank you very much! Nope, it's just the right number. xD You are on the queue! Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101