Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Timeblitz Adopt Shop-4 Breeds
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@timeblitz - thanks. I may be back later as Unakite is taking all of my treasure with art demands hehe.
@timeblitz - thanks. I may be back later as Unakite is taking all of my treasure with art demands hehe.
G1s SALE:
LAIR  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Nostalgic
Gotcha! :D
@Nostalgic
Gotcha! :D
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz Please add me to your general pinglist. I'll have to come back when I have more money..
@timeblitz Please add me to your general pinglist. I'll have to come back when I have more money..
@Veylaron
Gotcha!
@Veylaron
Gotcha!
I was bored so I went in and unlocked some more genes for the Mirror and Imperial adopts. Mirrors now have Piebald, Paint, Safari, Stripes, Spines, and Contour. Imperials now have Eye spots, Stripes, Safari, Saturn, Contour, and Runes in addition to the already unlocked genes.

Normally I wouldn't ping you guys for genes, but since there's quite a few all at once I figured I might as well.
Pings: @dilselim @Alskasaur @Veylaron
I was bored so I went in and unlocked some more genes for the Mirror and Imperial adopts. Mirrors now have Piebald, Paint, Safari, Stripes, Spines, and Contour. Imperials now have Eye spots, Stripes, Safari, Saturn, Contour, and Runes in addition to the already unlocked genes.

Normally I wouldn't ping you guys for genes, but since there's quite a few all at once I figured I might as well.
Pings: @dilselim @Alskasaur @Veylaron
@timeblitz I [i]love[/i] the Imp bust, but I'm rather low on money right now. Could I get a price quote? How much would this guy be... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31007929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310080/31007929_350.png[/img] [/url] with Speckle/Freckle/Glimmer, the Teardrop Citrine Earring, and another addition. I would like all his fur to be black-tipped. There's example art in his bio, if you need it! ^^ Let me know how much that would be and I'll start saving up! :3c
@timeblitz I love the Imp bust, but I'm rather low on money right now. Could I get a price quote?
How much would this guy be...

31007929_350.png

with Speckle/Freckle/Glimmer, the Teardrop Citrine Earring, and another addition. I would like all his fur to be black-tipped. There's example art in his bio, if you need it! ^^

Let me know how much that would be and I'll start saving up! :3c
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur
He would be 57,000t!
@Alskasaur
He would be 57,000t!
@timeblitz Alrighty! I'll start saving up!! ^w^ b
@timeblitz Alrighty! I'll start saving up!! ^w^ b
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur
Awesome! I'm glad you like my adopts ahah
@Alskasaur
Awesome! I'm glad you like my adopts ahah
@timeblitz

Please put me on the pinglist! I'd love to grab some spirals when my treasure stocks work back up again.
@timeblitz

Please put me on the pinglist! I'd love to grab some spirals when my treasure stocks work back up again.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19