Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | All the Adoptables! [CLOSED] FC okay!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 103
[b]I believe I can fly~[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34101237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341013/34101237_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Other:[/b] With the fur please~
I believe I can fly~
Dragon:
34101237_350.png

Payment: treasure
Other: With the fur please~
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
@Inei
Hajime's back I see, how wonderful!
I don't think I'll ever grow tired of seeing this boy <3
I got you noted down on the list so please send the money in the way you prefer :)
@Inei
Hajime's back I see, how wonderful!
I don't think I'll ever grow tired of seeing this boy <3
I got you noted down on the list so please send the money in the way you prefer :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
These are so cute! It was hard to pick one, but I'd love one of my girl here please :) [b]I want a Plushie[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49065168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490652/49065168_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of eyes:[/b] Button eyes please :) [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Other:[/b] They're super cute :) Thank you very much!
These are so cute! It was hard to pick one, but I'd love one of my girl here please :)

I want a Plushie

Dragon:

49065168_350.png

Type of eyes: Button eyes please :)
Payment: gems
Other: They're super cute :)

Thank you very much!
6aZZi2c.png
@HauntedCrow
I know the trouble of picking whom to get art all too well myself xD
I've written you down on the slot list so please send the money in the way you prefer :)
@HauntedCrow
I know the trouble of picking whom to get art all too well myself xD
I've written you down on the slot list so please send the money in the way you prefer :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Mima Your plush is complete, thank you for ordering :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/SxS2Ed1.png[/img] --------- @HauntedCrow Glowing button eyes are...terrifying lol. If you'd like a version of your plush without the glowing eyes (so just simple red buttons) let me know as it's an easy fix! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Khk2XW1.png[/img] ----------- @Inei The [s]ultimate experiment[/s] lovely reserve course student has gotten yet another adoptable. Thank you again for ordering~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/DCFgstb.png[/img][/center]
@Mima
Your plush is complete, thank you for ordering :)
SxS2Ed1.png
@HauntedCrow
Glowing button eyes are...terrifying lol.
If you'd like a version of your plush without the glowing eyes (so just simple red buttons) let me know as it's an easy fix!
Khk2XW1.png
@Inei
The ultimate experiment lovely reserve course student has gotten yet another adoptable. Thank you again for ordering~
DCFgstb.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I love it! Thank you so much! She looks so cute and I really like the glowing eyes, so thank you very for adding them! :D

I'll probably come back later to order some more because they're so cute, thanks again :)
I love it! Thank you so much! She looks so cute and I really like the glowing eyes, so thank you very for adding them! :D

I'll probably come back later to order some more because they're so cute, thanks again :)
6aZZi2c.png
Oh wow Hinata looks amazing! So fluffy~ It's perfect![emoji=blue star] (Aww and you even colored his claws gold! :D) Canon wasn't exactly the kindest to him so I do tend to spoil him, so it's always great to see adorable Wildclaw adopts like this to get him. Thank you so much~[emoji=familiar heart]
Oh wow Hinata looks amazing! So fluffy~ It's perfect!
(Aww and you even colored his claws gold! :D)

Canon wasn't exactly the kindest to him so I do tend to spoil him, so it's always great to see adorable Wildclaw adopts like this to get him. Thank you so much~
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
Well, Wildclaw scrolls just stocked in so...
Shop's open for a little while longer :0
Well, Wildclaw scrolls just stocked in so...
Shop's open for a little while longer :0
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @lightningpelt @kennythedoomer @Aviana @Mazurkas @aussievinegar @Evet @JurassicPark @Enriana @akitcougar @deanbean @crystallarium @BogWytch @lilastar @Redsparrow @Blushunt @hydrargyrum80 @aly922 @AceCavalier @Inei @TheDragonsQueen @MoonMelodies @Amanda @SylphOfHeart @Eiyora @Zemo @bonibaru @ExasperatedMom @X3X @Mirres @Egwu @Myndris @Lobandita @ha1ku @Nonsense@Saphire6Luna ------------- Pinging to let you all know I have a foddart stall up for our profit push this week. The plush adoptables are available for those who'd like one, [b]including the latest base, pearlcatchers.[/b] A special cake adopt in celebration of my birthday on the 10th can be ordered as well,[u] the cakes are only available during this push and will retire afterwards.[/u] Click the image below to be taken to the stall which lists all info :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2673355/2#post_38739115][img]https://i.imgur.com/W3AmkGu.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @lightningpelt @kennythedoomer @Aviana @Mazurkas @aussievinegar @Evet @JurassicPark @Enriana @akitcougar @deanbean @crystallarium @BogWytch @lilastar @Redsparrow @Blushunt @hydrargyrum80 @aly922 @AceCavalier @Inei @TheDragonsQueen @MoonMelodies @Amanda @SylphOfHeart @Eiyora @Zemo @bonibaru @ExasperatedMom @X3X @Mirres @Egwu @Myndris @Lobandita @ha1ku @Nonsense@Saphire6Luna
Pinging to let you all know I have a foddart stall up for our profit push this week.
The plush adoptables are available for those who'd like one, including the latest base, pearlcatchers.

A special cake adopt in celebration of my birthday on the 10th can be ordered as well, the cakes are only available during this push and will retire afterwards.

Click the image below to be taken to the stall which lists all info :)
W3AmkGu.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @lightningpelt @kennythedoomer @Aviana @Mazurkas @aussievinegar @Evet @JurassicPark @Enriana @akitcougar @deanbean @crystallarium @BogWytch @lilastar @Redsparrow @Blushunt @hydrargyrum80 @aly922 @AceCavalier @Inei @TheDragonsQueen @MoonMelodies @Amanda @SylphOfHeart @Eiyora @Zemo @bonibaru @ExasperatedMom @X3X @Mirres @Egwu @Myndris @Lobandita @ha1ku @Nonsense @Saphire6Luna @Aschenstern

Good evening everyone!

I have now somewhat settled into my new apartment, meaning I have time to work a bit more on art as I take breaks between packing up stuff.
The shop is now open and taking orders, please note the following:
  • Each available base and already completed genes can be found on this spreadsheet Note that not yet completed genes do not cost extra, it's just a visual reference for me & you to look at (new genes means the adopt will take a little longer to complete)
  • Want to pay in pure cash rather than stuff from my wishlist? well now you can! :D
    The Plush adoptable bases now have a monetary list if you want to sponsor a new breed/skins/apparel.
  • Likewise, all other bases have monetary lists for new bases/alterations of the bases. Please refer to each adoptable's own section for exact details.
  • I am currently not taking festival currency as payment, sorry.
  • Orders will be slower to complete this time around as mentioned earlier, I am still settling into the apartment and packing up/cleaning stuff has priority (but I'd like to unwind with some art in between)

Happy Starfall everyone.

~Tune
@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @lightningpelt @kennythedoomer @Aviana @Mazurkas @aussievinegar @Evet @JurassicPark @Enriana @akitcougar @deanbean @crystallarium @BogWytch @lilastar @Redsparrow @Blushunt @hydrargyrum80 @aly922 @AceCavalier @Inei @TheDragonsQueen @MoonMelodies @Amanda @SylphOfHeart @Eiyora @Zemo @bonibaru @ExasperatedMom @X3X @Mirres @Egwu @Myndris @Lobandita @ha1ku @Nonsense @Saphire6Luna @Aschenstern

Good evening everyone!

I have now somewhat settled into my new apartment, meaning I have time to work a bit more on art as I take breaks between packing up stuff.
The shop is now open and taking orders, please note the following:
  • Each available base and already completed genes can be found on this spreadsheet Note that not yet completed genes do not cost extra, it's just a visual reference for me & you to look at (new genes means the adopt will take a little longer to complete)
  • Want to pay in pure cash rather than stuff from my wishlist? well now you can! :D
    The Plush adoptable bases now have a monetary list if you want to sponsor a new breed/skins/apparel.
  • Likewise, all other bases have monetary lists for new bases/alterations of the bases. Please refer to each adoptable's own section for exact details.
  • I am currently not taking festival currency as payment, sorry.
  • Orders will be slower to complete this time around as mentioned earlier, I am still settling into the apartment and packing up/cleaning stuff has priority (but I'd like to unwind with some art in between)

Happy Starfall everyone.

~Tune
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png