Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | All the Adoptables! [CLOSED] FC okay!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 103
@Tune
It's perfect, thank you!!

And yeah, I adore Mist as a color. It has so many amazing variants in its genes and it's wonderful for pastel-themed dragons and lairs. Thanks for your hard work!
@Tune
It's perfect, thank you!!

And yeah, I adore Mist as a color. It has so many amazing variants in its genes and it's wonderful for pastel-themed dragons and lairs. Thanks for your hard work!
gBuaq.gif
[b]I want a Plushie[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48234768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482348/48234768_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Colour of the Ribbon (Coatl only)/Scarf (Wildclaw only):[/b] N/A [b]Type of eyes:[/b] Stones, the color of her eyes please [b]Payment:[/b] treasure [b]Other:[/b] is there any way you can do some of her accent? if not, I understand
I want a Plushie
Dragon:

48234768_350.png

Colour of the Ribbon (Coatl only)/Scarf (Wildclaw only): N/A
Type of eyes: Stones, the color of her eyes please
Payment: treasure
Other: is there any way you can do some of her accent? if not, I understand
@Tune
They are adorable. I love them. Thanks so much. :3 I will use the second version for Yul, because I really like the blue shimmer. ^^
@Tune
They are adorable. I love them. Thanks so much. :3 I will use the second version for Yul, because I really like the blue shimmer. ^^
button_2_by_storm_of_the_past-dcpdsn3.png
@Kay13
I can make a slightly simplified version of her accent, however that'd require some sort of bribe. (either a stupidly high amount of t/g or an item off my wihslist)
@Kay13
I can make a slightly simplified version of her accent, however that'd require some sort of bribe. (either a stupidly high amount of t/g or an item off my wihslist)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

Nah. Don't worry about it. Just the adopt. Thanks though.
@Tune

Nah. Don't worry about it. Just the adopt. Thanks though.
@Kay13
Alright, I've added you to the slot list then. That'll be 100kt, please send it in the way you prefer :)
@Kay13
Alright, I've added you to the slot list then. That'll be 100kt, please send it in the way you prefer :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Kay13 Your plush is complete, apologies for the wait, none of the genes had been made yet :') [img]https://i.imgur.com/zVmTvb9.png[/img][/center]
@Kay13
Your plush is complete, apologies for the wait, none of the genes had been made yet :')
zVmTvb9.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @lightningpelt @kennythedoomer @Aviana @Mazurkas @aussievinegar @Evet @JurassicPark @Enriana @akitcougar @deanbean @crystallarium @BogWytch @lilastar @Redsparrow @Blushunt @hydrargyrum80 @aly922 @AceCavalier @Inei @TheDragonsQueen @MoonMelodies @Amanda @SylphOfHeart @Eiyora @Zemo @bonibaru @ExasperatedMom @X3X @Mirres @Egwu @Myndris @Lobandita @ha1ku @Perrydotto @Fouguri @Renepolumorfous @Delkerono @Aviana @Fuzzle (WC/Ridgie) @Cerdae @AceCavalier @MoonMelodies @Evet @bonibaru (new breeds for everything) @Myndris @ha1ku (Flying Wildclaw) ----------------------- ----------------------- Hello everyone! It's been a little while since my previous ping (I think last time was around NotN?) Anyhow, I originally intended to keep the shop closed for a long time as I am going to revamp it for easier visual reference for both genes & apparel using, however things came up and I am in need of funds to complete a certain dragon of mine. While I only intend to keep the shop open long enough for me to gather funds for an Iridescent & a Shimmer scroll. (so 2700g in total), should there be a lot of interest during this period of time I will let the shop stay open for a little longer. The time it takes for me to finish your adopt will however be longer most likely as I have a lot of things to work on right now, both irl and online. I just want to mention that. [u]A new base has been added to the shop[/u] Originally meant for me to wait until the revamp of the shop, I decided I might as well let you guys have the option to order one of the brand new Flying Wildclaws! Body and/or fur is default but can be toggled off for those of you who prefer less fur detailed dragons ofc. If so please mention it in your order. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bUukUVw.png[/img] [size=2]Example of my boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13010661]Xian[/url], genes shown are Basic/Morph/Runes[/size] [b]Please be aware that I am NOT doing any new apparel nor skins/accents for any bases at this point in time, I do not have time for it sorry. This includes orders paid for in real money.[/b] The shop is now, OPEN. That's all for now, thank you for your time! :)[/center]
@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @lightningpelt @kennythedoomer @Aviana @Mazurkas @aussievinegar @Evet @JurassicPark @Enriana @akitcougar @deanbean @crystallarium @BogWytch @lilastar @Redsparrow @Blushunt @hydrargyrum80 @aly922 @AceCavalier @Inei @TheDragonsQueen @MoonMelodies @Amanda @SylphOfHeart @Eiyora @Zemo @bonibaru @ExasperatedMom @X3X @Mirres @Egwu @Myndris @Lobandita @ha1ku
@Perrydotto @Fouguri @Renepolumorfous @Delkerono @Aviana @Fuzzle (WC/Ridgie)
@Cerdae @AceCavalier @MoonMelodies @Evet @bonibaru (new breeds for everything) @Myndris @ha1ku (Flying Wildclaw)

Hello everyone!
It's been a little while since my previous ping (I think last time was around NotN?)
Anyhow, I originally intended to keep the shop closed for a long time as I am going to revamp it for easier visual reference for both genes & apparel using, however things came up and I am in need of funds to complete a certain dragon of mine.

While I only intend to keep the shop open long enough for me to gather funds for an Iridescent & a Shimmer scroll. (so 2700g in total), should there be a lot of interest during this period of time I will let the shop stay open for a little longer.

The time it takes for me to finish your adopt will however be longer most likely as I have a lot of things to work on right now, both irl and online. I just want to mention that.

A new base has been added to the shop
Originally meant for me to wait until the revamp of the shop, I decided I might as well let you guys have the option to order one of the brand new Flying Wildclaws!
Body and/or fur is default but can be toggled off for those of you who prefer less fur detailed dragons ofc. If so please mention it in your order.

bUukUVw.png
Example of my boy Xian, genes shown are Basic/Morph/Runes

Please be aware that I am NOT doing any new apparel nor skins/accents for any bases at this point in time, I do not have time for it sorry. This includes orders paid for in real money.

The shop is now, OPEN. That's all for now, thank you for your time! :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I want a Plushie
Dragon: Link to Dragon - Link to scry without skin
Type of eyes: Stones, black is fine!
Payment: Treasure
Other: Since you're not doing accents/apparel, I linked her without them for convenience!
I want a Plushie
Dragon: Link to Dragon - Link to scry without skin
Type of eyes: Stones, black is fine!
Payment: Treasure
Other: Since you're not doing accents/apparel, I linked her without them for convenience!
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima
Got ya noted down, that'll be 100k. Please send it in the way you prefer :)
@Mima
Got ya noted down, that'll be 100k. Please send it in the way you prefer :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 103