Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | All the Adoptables! [CLOSED] FC okay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103
@Tune
Thank you he's perfect!
@Tune
Thank you he's perfect!
[center]@Renepolumorfous The adopt is done, not sure if the pillar & grass is how you wanted it so if there's anything you want changed let me know :) [img]https://s19.postimg.org/3tiiogeb7/Arcania_lines.png[/img][/center]
@Renepolumorfous

The adopt is done, not sure if the pillar & grass is how you wanted it so if there's anything you want changed let me know :)
Arcania_lines.png
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

Omg exactly as I wanted,great work. Thank you so much!
@Tune

Omg exactly as I wanted,great work. Thank you so much!
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Renepolumorfous

Glad to hear! Thank you :D
@Renepolumorfous

Glad to hear! Thank you :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

Ooh! Could you ping me when you re-open?
May I also be on the pinglists for pillow Tundra, Coatl and Nocturne, as well as for Skydancer and Imperial plushies?
@Tune

Ooh! Could you ping me when you re-open?
May I also be on the pinglists for pillow Tundra, Coatl and Nocturne, as well as for Skydancer and Imperial plushies?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

You have been added :)
@Stanzascale

You have been added :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[center]@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @WanderSicova @Stanzascale [size=7][b][u]Thundercrack Speciale [/u][/b][/size] [s]geddit? instead of carnivale it's speciale? No? okay..I'll show myself out[/s] I'm running a shop special during TCC for[b] [u]Charged Sprockets only[/u][/b]. You can order as many pillow or plushie adopts as you want and no extra fee for 'locked' genes. (Apparel is however still bribe only) Coatl Pillow Adopt bases have been made for those who are interested. (Comes in both male & female) [img]https://s19.postimg.org/5mgie9unn/coatl_adopt_example.png[/img] Pillow adopts are priced at 60 Sprockets each. Plushie adopts are priced at 80 Sprockets each. Payment is upfront as per usual. [u]The order limit of 3 dragons is nullified during this special but be aware that the more orders the longer it takes for me to complete them.[/u] [color=#c31919][size=5][u][b]Important note:[/b][/u] I will be at a convention from Wednesday to Sunday and I have to work on my cosplay these few days that are left. Any and ALL orders placed will be completed [i]after[/i] TCC is over. Thank you for understanding.[/size][/color] [/center]
@Fouguri @Cerf @Renepolumorfous @Darkrait @Stanzascale @DemonicDuchess @Keyina @WanderSicova @Stanzascale

Thundercrack Speciale
geddit? instead of carnivale it's speciale? No? okay..I'll show myself out

I'm running a shop special during TCC for Charged Sprockets only.
You can order as many pillow or plushie adopts as you want and no extra fee for 'locked' genes.
(Apparel is however still bribe only)

Coatl Pillow Adopt bases have been made for those who are interested. (Comes in both male & female)
coatl_adopt_example.png

Pillow adopts are priced at 60 Sprockets each.
Plushie adopts are priced at 80 Sprockets each.
Payment is upfront as per usual.

The order limit of 3 dragons is nullified during this special but be aware that the more orders the longer it takes for me to complete them.

Important note: I will be at a convention from Wednesday to Sunday and I have to work on my cosplay these few days that are left. Any and ALL orders placed will be completed after TCC is over. Thank you for understanding.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
^
^
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

I'd love to place an order for a pillow adopt, but it's going to take me a bit to grind up the sprockets (no more than a day or two). Is that okay?
@Tune

I'd love to place an order for a pillow adopt, but it's going to take me a bit to grind up the sprockets (no more than a day or two). Is that okay?
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

Yes that is definitely fine, there's no limit to the orders I take during this week so whenever someone places an order their name will be written down in a spreadsheet. Paying upfront this time only means I won't mark the order as a real one until it has been payed for :)
@Valikor

Yes that is definitely fine, there's no limit to the orders I take during this week so whenever someone places an order their name will be written down in a spreadsheet. Paying upfront this time only means I won't mark the order as a real one until it has been payed for :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103