Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Little Beans - SD: Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center] [size=5] Currently: OPEN[/size] For SDs only. I cannot locate the mirror base. [b]Rules:[/b][sub] - Please ping me to get my attention! c: - Slot amount will vary from time to time, each person can have up to 2 adopts per order. - I'll reply with the total cost of your order, and then you send me a 1 way CR or PM with the funds. - I will not work on your order until you've paid for it! - I accept festival currency during festivals only! - I am disabled and cannot work, or even sit up long. Naturally, this means I have a lot of time to work on these. HOWEVER, at times I get too sick to even be on the computer. Thus my promise is I will complete adopts within 1 month - but usual turnaround time will be a week or less. - I strongly suggest you save your adoptables and rehost them yourself! -------------------------- [b]Pricing:[/b][sub] SD bust price is 250kT/200g/500 fest. This includes all genes. Mirror base price is 120kT/100g/200 fest. This includes all genes. [s]Apparel: 7kT/7g per simple piece (wraps, etc), 15kT/15g per mid-range (silks, horns), 20kT/25g per complex (armor, swords, rose thorn, antlers...) I also reserve the right to refuse to draw certain apparel if I genuinely feel it's not worth the stress, etc.[/s] Currently not available! Accents/Skins: This will vary greatly based on coverage/detail. I'm usually game though. --------------- [quote][b]Order Form:[/b] @Kaial -[s] Dragon image (s) with apparel:[/s] (Do not use if apparel is currently unavailable) - Plain scry of dragon (s): - Eye type: - Apparel you want included: - Accent/Skin?: - Any changes needed not covered above?: - Paying t or g?:[/quote] ------------ [b]Current Slots:[/b] [sub]Please note I only put a person's username in a slot once they have paid for their order.[/sub] no slots open (New apparel and accents are currently: [b]Closed[/b])

Currently: OPEN
For SDs only. I cannot locate the mirror base.

Rules:

- Please ping me to get my attention! c:

- Slot amount will vary from time to time, each person can have up to 2 adopts per order.

- I'll reply with the total cost of your order, and then you send me a 1 way CR or PM with the funds.

- I will not work on your order until you've paid for it!

- I accept festival currency during festivals only!

- I am disabled and cannot work, or even sit up long. Naturally, this means I have a lot of time to work on these. HOWEVER, at times I get too sick to even be on the computer. Thus my promise is I will complete adopts within 1 month - but usual turnaround time will be a week or less.

- I strongly suggest you save your adoptables and rehost them yourself!

Pricing:

SD bust price is 250kT/200g/500 fest. This includes all genes.

Mirror base price is 120kT/100g/200 fest. This includes all genes.

Apparel: 7kT/7g per simple piece (wraps, etc), 15kT/15g per mid-range (silks, horns), 20kT/25g per complex (armor, swords, rose thorn, antlers...)
I also reserve the right to refuse to draw certain apparel if I genuinely feel it's not worth the stress, etc.

Currently not available!

Accents/Skins: This will vary greatly based on coverage/detail. I'm usually game though.

Quote:
Order Form:

@Kaial

- Dragon image (s) with apparel: (Do not use if apparel is currently unavailable)

- Plain scry of dragon (s):
- Eye type:
- Apparel you want included:
- Accent/Skin?:
- Any changes needed not covered above?:
- Paying t or g?:

Current Slots:
Please note I only put a person's username in a slot once they have paid for their order.
no slots open
(New apparel and accents are currently: Closed)
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][b]Examples/Finished Adopts:[/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ef24e83e2054c338c98df6f44b411258/tumblr_oq4hfaV2J11rcva9po1_250.png[/img] [sub]Base [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d3a25285f69bf1050abfc142de8e6714/tumblr_oq4qv8PfRc1rcva9po1_250.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/45216d198c4df5689628428c37c1db32/tumblr_oq4o5jxF8U1rcva9po1_250.png[/img] [/columns] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5407e62b3c1b6ab41f3f5c96b53c9b05/tumblr_p0q0cuv9D21rcva9po2_250.png[/img] [sub][b][url=https://littlebeansfradopts.tumblr.com/]Click here for more examples[/url]![/sub][/b] [b]Coming Soon(ish):[/b] [sub]Imperials, guardians.[/sub] [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IqcJ3YchWEBqJ89Fs7bRqAY0Q482jjaLZzFndx-jTE4/edit?usp=sharing]Pinglist here.[/url]
Examples/Finished Adopts:

tumblr_oq4hfaV2J11rcva9po1_250.png
Base
tumblr_oq4qv8PfRc1rcva9po1_250.png tumblr_oq4o5jxF8U1rcva9po1_250.png
tumblr_p0q0cuv9D21rcva9po2_250.png

Click here for more examples!

Coming Soon(ish):

Imperials, guardians.

Pinglist here.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon

Mirrors: Complete
SD: Complete
Guardians: Lined! Working on genes.
Imperials: Need lining, genes

Feel free to vote on what breed I should do next (aside from what's listed above)!

Votes:

Nocturne: |
PC: |
Fae: |
Coatl: |

Mirrors: Complete
SD: Complete
Guardians: Lined! Working on genes.
Imperials: Need lining, genes

Feel free to vote on what breed I should do next (aside from what's listed above)!

Votes:

Nocturne: |
PC: |
Fae: |
Coatl: |
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial I have a bean 4 u [b]Mirror image: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32794127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327942/32794127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] Flower headpiece [b]Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Any changes needed not covered above?:[/b] N/A [b]Paying t or g?:[/b] Treasure
@Kaial I have a bean 4 u

Mirror image:

32794127_350.png

Apparel you want included: Flower headpiece
Accent/Skin?: N/A
Any changes needed not covered above?: N/A
Paying t or g?: Treasure
@ChronicleCat

Pretty boy! He'll be 32kT please! c:
@ChronicleCat

Pretty boy! He'll be 32kT please! c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial tumbles in from tumblr [b]Mirror image (s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32682600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326827/32682600_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] If at all possible all of it? Flower Crown, Birdskull Necklace, Battle claws [b]Accent/Skin?:[/b] Yes please [b]Any changes needed not covered above?:[/b] Can the claws look like the are part of the feetsies instead of a glove? She's one of my Tree warriors and wouldn't be wearing gloves, they'd be a part of her. (but if you prefer keeping them as gloves im totally cool with that!!) [b]Paying t or g?:[/b] Treasure prefered but I can do gems! I'm super mellow if there's anything that can't be done that's totally okay with me!!
@Kaial
tumbles in from tumblr

Mirror image (s):

32682600_350.png

Apparel you want included:
If at all possible all of it? Flower Crown, Birdskull Necklace, Battle claws
Accent/Skin?:
Yes please
Any changes needed not covered above?:
Can the claws look like the are part of the feetsies instead of a glove? She's one of my Tree warriors and wouldn't be wearing gloves, they'd be a part of her. (but if you prefer keeping them as gloves im totally cool with that!!)
Paying t or g?:
Treasure prefered but I can do gems!

I'm super mellow if there's anything that can't be done that's totally okay with me!!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Kaial [b]Mirror image (s):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8155/815400_350.png[/img] [b]Apparel you want included:[/b] The celadon silk set, diamond talonclasp pendant, and yellow wyrmpeck [b]Accent/skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Any changes needed not covered above?:[/b] None [b]Paying t or g?:[/b] Treasues
@Kaial
Mirror image (s):
815400_350.png
Apparel you want included: The celadon silk set, diamond talonclasp pendant, and yellow wyrmpeck
Accent/skin?: N/A
Any changes needed not covered above?: None
Paying t or g?: Treasues
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Akesari

Alrighty so, I can certainly edit her lineart to accommodate the claws. As for everything else...

Flower Crown 10kT, Birdskull Necklace ... I'll make that one 5kt because most of the detail won't work at that size, and the claws I'm going to say are 10kT due to the lineart edits and such.

As for the skin, it's not terribly complex so let's say 15kT for that too.

All together that will be 62kT, or 60g, if that sounds alright by you?
@Akesari

Alrighty so, I can certainly edit her lineart to accommodate the claws. As for everything else...

Flower Crown 10kT, Birdskull Necklace ... I'll make that one 5kt because most of the detail won't work at that size, and the claws I'm going to say are 10kT due to the lineart edits and such.

As for the skin, it's not terribly complex so let's say 15kT for that too.

All together that will be 62kT, or 60g, if that sounds alright by you?
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
That sounds great! I'll send over the CR!
@Kaial
That sounds great! I'll send over the CR!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@TalaniSilverwolf

Alright so that's 8 mid range apparel pieces (the silks) and 2 complex pieces (bird and pendant)

As such her adopt will be a total of 132kT!
@TalaniSilverwolf

Alright so that's 8 mid range apparel pieces (the silks) and 2 complex pieces (bird and pendant)

As such her adopt will be a total of 132kT!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37