Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 672 673
Same, I will put an order in ASAP. Thank you, I'm so excited!
Same, I will put an order in ASAP. Thank you, I'm so excited!
fXjdRL8.png
@Mudy

Thanks for your order!

For your third and fourth bottles, including apparel items would make them deluxe bottles. Also, the apparel items I have available are listed here.
@Mudy

Thanks for your order!

For your third and fourth bottles, including apparel items would make them deluxe bottles. Also, the apparel items I have available are listed here.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel

I have amended my order to remove apparels, which should make them regular, then? 0: Sorry about that, I didn't know!
@Amariel

I have amended my order to remove apparels, which should make them regular, then? 0: Sorry about that, I didn't know!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy

Just one more small thing: the Omen Seeker (being a meat item) would also make your bottle deluxe. Sorry I wasn't clear on that - the regular bottle items are Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, and Currency.

You can either switch that item out, or keep it a deluxe bottle. I'm fine with either option, just let me know what you'd prefer.
@Mudy

Just one more small thing: the Omen Seeker (being a meat item) would also make your bottle deluxe. Sorry I wasn't clear on that - the regular bottle items are Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, and Currency.

You can either switch that item out, or keep it a deluxe bottle. I'm fine with either option, just let me know what you'd prefer.
@Amariel

Would you be okay with me paying the difference since switching it to deluxe would go over the agreed maximum of 6 USD? :) More than happy to, but aware that would be going over your TOS!
@Amariel

Would you be okay with me paying the difference since switching it to deluxe would go over the agreed maximum of 6 USD? :) More than happy to, but aware that would be going over your TOS!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@Mudy

I don't mind if your order ends up being $7 :)
@Mudy

I don't mind if your order ends up being $7 :)
@Amariel

Thank you so much! <3 Then I'll go with it as requested! Can you send me by PM your paypal adress so I can pay? :)
@Amariel

Thank you so much! <3 Then I'll go with it as requested! Can you send me by PM your paypal adress so I can pay? :)
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@Mudy

Oh, if you can PM me your email instead, I'll send you a paypal invoice. Thanks!
@Mudy

Oh, if you can PM me your email instead, I'll send you a paypal invoice. Thanks!
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mudy #280076 ----- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Vista: Solar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ruby Ring] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Horn of Plenty] Floating (middle) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Decorative Desert Tile] Floating [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 ----- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Vista: Night Sky [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Satin Violets] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Forgotten Crown] Floating (middle) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Enchanted Candle] Floating [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 ----- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar (gold) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Rusted Crown] Floating (top) [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Lightning Runestone] Floating (middle) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Intact Clay Relief] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 ----- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Sparrow Skull] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Omen Seeker] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Battered Shields] Still [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Goldenrod Butterfly [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
Username and ID#: Mudy #280076

Bottle shape: Vista: Solar
Item 1: Ruby Ring Floating
Item 2: Horn of Plenty Floating (middle)
Item 3: Decorative Desert Tile Floating
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Vista: Night Sky
Item 1: Satin Violets Floating
Item 2: Forgotten Crown Floating (middle)
Item 3: Enchanted Candle Floating

Bottle shape: Bell Jar (gold)
Item 1: Rusted Crown Floating (top)
Item 2: Lightning Runestone Floating (middle)
Item 3: Intact Clay Relief Still
Flight element bead: Lightning
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Sparrow Skull Still
Item 2: Omen Seeker Floating
Item 3: Battered Shields Still
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Goldenrod Butterfly
@notheretoperch @Druzy

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until September 15, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@notheretoperch @Druzy

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until September 15, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
1 2 ... 651 652 653 654 655 ... 672 673