Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 655
Oh! I'm so excited -- sorry for the delay!! Work is crazy for me, but I should be able to place my order after work today if that's still alright!!
Oh! I'm so excited -- sorry for the delay!! Work is crazy for me, but I should be able to place my order after work today if that's still alright!!
28138.png My Wishlist
Panda
She/Her
I love anime and video games!
28252.png 47810809.png
@MiniPandaBuns

That's fine!
@MiniPandaBuns

That's fine!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Ahh thank you so much for your patience! I appreciate it!! Here is my order (please let me know if anything needs to be changed) [b]Username and ID#: MiniPandaBuns #271753[/b] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar, gold with the cloud pattern [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=glittering sphinxband] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=ferberus skull] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=skycat] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] water [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=encapsulated mist] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=flowering cactus] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=lost crown] floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b]Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Mist iridescent [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter solstice lantern, black with flowers pattern [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=ethereal trickster] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=satin violets] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=sparksylph husk] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 Please let me know if anything is incorrect!! Thank you so much again! I also had a quick question, if I could be placed on the waitlist again to order again in the future? :) thank you!!
Ahh thank you so much for your patience! I appreciate it!! Here is my order (please let me know if anything needs to be changed)

Username and ID#: MiniPandaBuns #271753
Bottle shape: Bell Jar, gold with the cloud pattern
Item 1: Floating
Item 2: Still
Item 3: Floating
Flight element bead: water
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 2: Still
Item 3: floating
Flight element bead: lightning
Feather or dragonscale ornament:Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Mist iridescent
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: Winter solstice lantern, black with flowers pattern
Item 2: Floating
Item 3: Still
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a

Please let me know if anything is incorrect!! Thank you so much again! I also had a quick question, if I could be placed on the waitlist again to order again in the future? :) thank you!!
28138.png My Wishlist
Panda
She/Her
I love anime and video games!
28252.png 47810809.png
@MiniPandaBuns

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)

I will add you to the waitlist again after I have completed your order.
@MiniPandaBuns

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)

I will add you to the waitlist again after I have completed your order.
@obsidian14

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 3, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@obsidian14

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 3, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
Apologies for the delay! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] obsidian14 #579315 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Corona Sempervivum] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=High-Voltage Almonds] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Dolomite Geode] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Crimson Striation [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 ---------- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] obsidian14 #579315 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Fulgurite] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Charged Duneberry] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Charged Tungsten] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Phthalo Peregrine [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 ---------- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] obsidian14 #579315 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Celestine Geode] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Will o' the Wisp] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sparksylph Husk] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Obsidian Flair [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 ---------- [b]Overall Payment total:[/b] $4 (I believe the third bottle is a Deluxe since it has an apparel item)
Apologies for the delay!

Username and ID#: obsidian14 #579315
Flight element bead: Lightning
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Crimson Striation
Bottle shape: Sphere
Colour and gene of ornament: Phthalo Peregrine
Colour and gene of ornament: Obsidian Flair

Overall Payment total: $4
(I believe the third bottle is a Deluxe since it has an apparel item)
mlHpBMC.png
WvEXipG.png
esTBDLL.pngEOa2dYX.pngFmsISZY.png
~
~
@NowViewing

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@NowViewing

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@Amariel