Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 672 673
Apologies for the delay! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] obsidian14 #579315 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Corona Sempervivum] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=High-Voltage Almonds] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Dolomite Geode] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Crimson Striation [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 ---------- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] obsidian14 #579315 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Fulgurite] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Charged Duneberry] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Charged Tungsten] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Phthalo Peregrine [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 ---------- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] obsidian14 #579315 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Celestine Geode] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Will o' the Wisp] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sparksylph Husk] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Obsidian Flair [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 ---------- [b]Overall Payment total:[/b] $4 (I believe the third bottle is a Deluxe since it has an apparel item)
Apologies for the delay!

Username and ID#: obsidian14 #579315
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Corona Sempervivum Floating
Item 2: High-Voltage Almonds Floating
Item 3: Dolomite Geode Floating
Flight element bead: Lightning
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Crimson Striation
Payment total: $1
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Fulgurite Floating
Item 2: Charged Duneberry Floating
Item 3: Charged Tungsten Floating
Colour and gene of ornament: Phthalo Peregrine
Payment total: $1
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Celestine Geode Floating
Item 2: Will o' the Wisp Floating
Item 3: Sparksylph Husk Floating
Colour and gene of ornament: Obsidian Flair
Payment total: $2

Overall Payment total: $4
(I believe the third bottle is a Deluxe since it has an apparel item)
mlHpBMC.png
WvEXipG.png
esTBDLL.pngEOa2dYX.pngFmsISZY.png
~
~
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@NowViewing

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@NowViewing

@Amariel
I’ll get the form posted tomorrow >:00
@Amariel
I’ll get the form posted tomorrow >:00
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Hello! Was wondering if you were still interested in ordering
@NowViewing

Hello! Was wondering if you were still interested in ordering
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] NowViewing #38824 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice: Bell, black base, stars base [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ferberus Skull] Still, bottom left, facing right [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Sharpened Scythe] Floating, middle right, facing left [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Ceremonial Scythe] Floating, upper left, facing right [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter Solstice: Bell, black base, stars base [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ferberus Skull] Still, bottom left, facing right [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Battered Book of Fables] Floating, middle right [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Sharpened Scythe] Floating, upper left, facing right [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 for the third one, I wanted to ask first aaa if I asked for [item=Bittercrisp Apples] would you just add some of the apples or one of each colour or the whole basket :00 also please keep on the pinglist/add me back on <3
@Amariel
Username and ID#: NowViewing #38824

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Bell, black base, stars base
Item 1: Ferberus Skull Still, bottom left, facing right
Item 2: Sharpened Scythe Floating, middle right, facing left
Item 3: Ceremonial Scythe Floating, upper left, facing right
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a

Bottle shape: Winter Solstice: Bell, black base, stars base
Item 1: Ferberus Skull Still, bottom left, facing right
Item 2: Battered Book of Fables Floating, middle right
Item 3: Sharpened Scythe Floating, upper left, facing right
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a

for the third one, I wanted to ask first aaa if I asked for Bittercrisp Apples would you just add some of the apples or one of each colour or the whole basket :00

also please keep on the pinglist/add me back on <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

For the Bittercrisp Apples, I would be doing the whole basket as-is
@NowViewing

For the Bittercrisp Apples, I would be doing the whole basket as-is
@NowViewing

Hello! You haven't responded in a while so I'll assume you've been busy off FR? I apologize, but I'll need to remove you from the list since it's been over a week from when I pinged you.
@NowViewing

Hello! You haven't responded in a while so I'll assume you've been busy off FR? I apologize, but I'll need to remove you from the list since it's been over a week from when I pinged you.
@Mudy @notheretoperch @Druzy

@Mudy @notheretoperch @Druzy

[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mudy#280076 Two deluxe bottles and two regular bottles ------ [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Vista: Solar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Ruby Ring] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Horn of Plenty] Floating but more in the middle [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Decorative Desert Tile] Floating ------ [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Vista: Night Sky [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Satin Violets] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Forgotten Crown] Floating but more in the middle [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Enchanted Candle] Floating ------- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Rusted Crown] Floating very lightly up and down at top [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Lightning Runestone] Floating but more in the middle and a tad more pronounced? [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Intact Clay Relief] Still at bottom [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning ------- [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cilinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Sparrow Skull] Still, at the bottom, kind of like in front of shield, leaning against the glass if that makes sense? [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Omen Seeker] Floating at the top like it was flying above both? [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Battered Shields] Still at bottom [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Goldenrod Butterfly -------- [b]Payment total:[/b] From my understanding two deluxe bottles + two regular bottles totals the 6 USD value, no? :) Let me know! ------- @Amariel
Username and ID#: Mudy#280076
Two deluxe bottles and two regular bottles
Bottle shape: Vista: Solar
Item 1: Ruby Ring Floating
Item 2: Horn of Plenty Floating but more in the middle
Item 3: Decorative Desert Tile Floating
Bottle shape: Vista: Night Sky
Item 1: Satin Violets Floating
Item 2: Forgotten Crown Floating but more in the middle
Item 3: Enchanted Candle Floating
Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Rusted Crown Floating very lightly up and down at top
Item 2: Lightning Runestone Floating but more in the middle and a tad more pronounced?
Item 3: Intact Clay Relief Still at bottom
Bottle shape: Cilinder
Item 1: Sparrow Skull Still, at the bottom, kind of like in front of shield, leaning against the glass if that makes sense?
Item 2: Omen Seeker Floating at the top like it was flying above both?
Item 3: Battered Shields Still at bottom
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Goldenrod Butterfly
Payment total: From my understanding two deluxe bottles + two regular bottles totals the 6 USD value, no? :) Let me know!
@Amariel
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
1 2 ... 650 651 652 653 654 ... 672 673