Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 672 673
@Owe

Thanks for your order!

Bottle #3: The Reinforced Glass Beaker would qualify this bottle as Deluxe and be $2. Let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to adjust your order.
@Owe

Thanks for your order!

Bottle #3: The Reinforced Glass Beaker would qualify this bottle as Deluxe and be $2. Let me know if that's alright, or if you'd like to adjust your order.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel I wouldn't mind paying the extra $1 but that'd mean i'd be a $7 order instead of a $6 order!! if you dont have a problem with that then I dont have a problem with it, but I can change the item if you'd like!
@Amariel I wouldn't mind paying the extra $1 but that'd mean i'd be a $7 order instead of a $6 order!! if you dont have a problem with that then I dont have a problem with it, but I can change the item if you'd like!
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
@Owe

$7 order is fine. Also another question: for the solarpunk bottle, which flight bead would you like? (the capsule is part of the design so a flight bead is necessary)

Please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)

@Owe

$7 order is fine. Also another question: for the solarpunk bottle, which flight bead would you like? (the capsule is part of the design so a flight bead is necessary)

Please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)

[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Owe #372263 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar (gold, default) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tales of Terror] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Stag Figurine] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] Floating [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solarpunk Globe (copper, default) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=vision orb] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=rusted crown] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=pressed flower] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=lantern Oil] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Encapsulated Mist] Floating [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Flaxin Trail [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Will o' the Ember] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Crystal Ball] floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Fascinator] Floating [b]Payment total:[/b] $2
Username and ID#: Owe #372263

Bottle shape: Bell Jar (gold, default)
Item 1: Tales of Terror Floating
Item 2: Stag Figurine Still
Item 3: Antique Oil Lamp Floating
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: Solarpunk Globe (copper, default)
Item 1: Vision Orb Floating
Item 2: Rusted Crown Floating
Item 3: Pressed Flower Floating
Flight element bead: Light
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Lantern Oil Floating
Item 2: Reinforced Glass Beaker Still
Item 3: Encapsulated Mist Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Flaxin Trail

Bottle shape: Solar
Item 1: Will o' the Ember Floating
Item 2: Crystal Ball floating
Item 3: Fascinator Floating
@Amariel ohh ! i'd like Light please! and i'll send the PM rn !!
@Amariel ohh ! i'd like Light please! and i'll send the PM rn !!
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
Oh! I'm so excited -- sorry for the delay!! Work is crazy for me, but I should be able to place my order after work today if that's still alright!!
Oh! I'm so excited -- sorry for the delay!! Work is crazy for me, but I should be able to place my order after work today if that's still alright!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@MiniPandaBuns

That's fine!
@MiniPandaBuns

That's fine!
Ahh thank you so much for your patience! I appreciate it!! Here is my order (please let me know if anything needs to be changed) [b]Username and ID#: MiniPandaBuns #271753[/b] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar, gold with the cloud pattern [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=glittering sphinxband] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=ferberus skull] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=skycat] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] water [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=encapsulated mist] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=flowering cactus] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=lost crown] floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b]Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Mist iridescent [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Winter solstice lantern, black with flowers pattern [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=ethereal trickster] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=satin violets] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=sparksylph husk] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 Please let me know if anything is incorrect!! Thank you so much again! I also had a quick question, if I could be placed on the waitlist again to order again in the future? :) thank you!!
Ahh thank you so much for your patience! I appreciate it!! Here is my order (please let me know if anything needs to be changed)

Username and ID#: MiniPandaBuns #271753
Bottle shape: Bell Jar, gold with the cloud pattern
Item 1: Glittering Sphinxband Floating
Item 2: Ferberus Skull Still
Item 3: Skycat Floating
Flight element bead: water
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Encapsulated Mist Floating
Item 2: Flowering Cactus Still
Item 3: Lost Crown floating
Flight element bead: lightning
Feather or dragonscale ornament:Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Mist iridescent
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: Winter solstice lantern, black with flowers pattern
Item 1: Ethereal Trickster Floating
Item 2: Satin Violets Floating
Item 3: Sparksylph Husk Still
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a

Please let me know if anything is incorrect!! Thank you so much again! I also had a quick question, if I could be placed on the waitlist again to order again in the future? :) thank you!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@MiniPandaBuns

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)

I will add you to the waitlist again after I have completed your order.
@MiniPandaBuns

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $5 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)

I will add you to the waitlist again after I have completed your order.
@obsidian14

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 3, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@obsidian14

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't received an order post from you yet. You will have the slot until August 3, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
1 2 ... 649 650 651 652 653 ... 672 673