Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 672 673
Apologies for the delay, here is my order! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Fujo #61002 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Silver Clouds Lantern (Deluxe) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Aer Sprite] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Dandelion Seeds] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Pond Plates] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] / [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] / [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] / [b]Payment total:[/b] 2 USD
Apologies for the delay, here is my order!

Username and ID#: Fujo #61002
Bottle shape: Silver Clouds Lantern (Deluxe)
Item 1: Aer Sprite Floating
Item 2: Dandelion Seeds Floating
Item 3: Pond Plates Still
Flight element bead: /
Feather or dragonscale ornament: /
Colour and gene of ornament: /
Payment total: 2 USD
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
@Fujo

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to $2 USD, and please PM me your email for your Paypal invoice :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
I would like to be on the waitlist please.

Thanks!
I would like to be on the waitlist please.

Thanks!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
please can I be put on the backend of the waitlist please!
please can I be put on the backend of the waitlist please!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@Amariel
well i dont have any credit card and i am from czech republic so i cant pay you with irl money qwqqqqq so i just wanna try to ask if i can pay with anything else? like gems/treasure/genes/eggs idk qwq i love your pixel arts, it´s so adorable and i really wanna have ooone qwq
@Amariel
well i dont have any credit card and i am from czech republic so i cant pay you with irl money qwqqqqq so i just wanna try to ask if i can pay with anything else? like gems/treasure/genes/eggs idk qwq i love your pixel arts, it´s so adorable and i really wanna have ooone qwq
NpJ74fm.png
SOOTFi8.png uhdIsMx.png TjFlU3O.png
d5MVDS2.png
@GAKON

I appreciate that you really like my pixel art, but I'm sorry, I'm only taking USD right now
@GAKON

I appreciate that you really like my pixel art, but I'm sorry, I'm only taking USD right now
Could I be added to the news list please? :)
Could I be added to the news list please? :)
1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
may i please be added to the news pinglist?
may i please be added to the news pinglist?
Skeleton3.gif tumblr_inline_pl9dlf6TxR1tp8wp9_75sq.png reapyr
——————————
> she/they
> FR +0
> ridgeback enthusiast
b4a91fc6f6725f44ebf3db1f5975387b943c317f.png
@Owe @obsidian14 @MiniPandaBuns

You've been moved up to an open slot!
@Owe @obsidian14 @MiniPandaBuns

You've been moved up to an open slot!
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Owe #372263 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tales of Terror] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Stag Figurine] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Owe #372263 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solar Punk Globe (bronze) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=vision orb] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=rusted crown] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=pressed flower] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Owe #372263 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=lantern Oil] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Encapsulated Mist] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Feather [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Flaxin Trail [b]Payment total:[/b] $1 [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Owe #372263 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Solar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Will o' the Ember] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Crystal Ball] floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Fascinator] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] N/A [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] N/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] N/A [b]Payment total:[/b] $2 thank you so much! ive wanted to get some of these for so long :'0!!
Username and ID#: Owe #372263
Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Tales of Terror Floating
Item 2: Stag Figurine Still
Item 3: Antique Oil Lamp Floating
Flight element bead: N/A
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: Solar Punk Globe (bronze)
Item 1: Vision Orb Floating
Item 2: Rusted Crown Floating
Item 3: Pressed Flower Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment total: $2

Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item 1: Lantern Oil Floating
Item 2: Reinforced Glass Beaker Still
Item 3: Encapsulated Mist Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Feather
Colour and gene of ornament: Flaxin Trail
Payment total: $1

Bottle shape: Solar
Item 1: Will o' the Ember Floating
Item 2: Crystal Ball floating
Item 3: Fascinator Floating
Feather or dragonscale ornament: N/a
Colour and gene of ornament: N/A
Payment total: $2

thank you so much! ive wanted to get some of these for so long :'0!!
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 672 673