Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Balancing Pearlcatchers [Open, Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@OnABadBet,

Sure, I should be able to do that! I'll get you in the queue and waitlist, and your total will be 40k, which you can send at your convenience. :)
@OnABadBet,

Sure, I should be able to do that! I'll get you in the queue and waitlist, and your total will be 40k, which you can send at your convenience. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara Would love to get on some sort ping list for these, not interested to buy at this moment but maybe a bit later. What sort of bribes are required for accents and what is counted as "simple accent" also is the no apparel indefinitely or may it change at some point because if it may change I rather wait till then, if not I need to think if I want to see any of my dragons naked
@Kitiara Would love to get on some sort ping list for these, not interested to buy at this moment but maybe a bit later. What sort of bribes are required for accents and what is counted as "simple accent" also is the no apparel indefinitely or may it change at some point because if it may change I rather wait till then, if not I need to think if I want to see any of my dragons naked
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@kitiara but are u able to do them? Cause I really like the thycline in My pearl catcher ~
@kitiara but are u able to do them? Cause I really like the thycline in My pearl catcher ~
Im a snake, hiss hiss hiss~~
63dMhRz.png
tumblr_oi7fgpe9rp1vlvbz7o4_100.png
Username: KingSpinosaurus Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32077111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320772/32077111_350.png[/img][/url] Mane/tail color: Pearl color: Facing left or right: Facing right Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: No Additional info: None c:
Username: KingSpinosaurus
Link to dragon:

32077111_350.png

Mane/tail color:
Pearl color:
Facing left or right: Facing right
Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: No
Additional info: None c:
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Username: Knightess Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32255973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322560/32255973_350.png[/img] [/url] w/o accent - [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=53&auth=70c427110021d2ecb0fb6e695e625f249ffa5adc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mane/tail color: Pearl color: could her pearl have a glow effect? :D Facing left or right: both please! Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: yes Additional info: she is very playful and mischevious haha
Username: Knightess
Link to dragon:
32255973_350.png

w/o accent - dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=53&auth=70c427110021d2ecb0fb6e695e625f249ffa5adc&dummyext=prev.png
Mane/tail color:
Pearl color: could her pearl have a glow effect? :D
Facing left or right: both please!
Would you like to be placed on the waitlist: yes
Additional info: she is very playful and mischevious haha
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Cyrya - I can certainly put you on the wait list! I don't have any plans to do apparel in the future. Accents are a case-by-case basis, so I don't really have a strict guideline for what counts as simple. Things that have a ton of tiny details probably won't work, unless a customer is okay with a simplified design since space is limited. So, for example Sunlit Hunter F would not be something I could tackle, but Gilded Scrollwork Ebony would be possible. Here are the previews, for reference:

@KingSpinosaurus - You are in the queue! You can send payment at your convenience and I'll ping you once your order is complete!

@Knightess - Sure, I can add a glow to her pearl! That will bring your total to 40k, which you can send at your convenience and I'll give you a ping when your order is done!
@Cyrya - I can certainly put you on the wait list! I don't have any plans to do apparel in the future. Accents are a case-by-case basis, so I don't really have a strict guideline for what counts as simple. Things that have a ton of tiny details probably won't work, unless a customer is okay with a simplified design since space is limited. So, for example Sunlit Hunter F would not be something I could tackle, but Gilded Scrollwork Ebony would be possible. Here are the previews, for reference:

@KingSpinosaurus - You are in the queue! You can send payment at your convenience and I'll ping you once your order is complete!

@Knightess - Sure, I can add a glow to her pearl! That will bring your total to 40k, which you can send at your convenience and I'll give you a ping when your order is done!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Thank you so much!! He looks great <3
Thank you so much!! He looks great <3
20119.png20118.png
@Lyka,

Gabriel is ready for pickup in the Completed Adopts section!
@Lyka,

Gabriel is ready for pickup in the Completed Adopts section!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

He looks wonderful - thank you! ^w^/
@Kitiara

He looks wonderful - thank you! ^w^/
61737_s.gif
@Enriana,

Your Runecatcher lady is ready in the Completed Adopts section! My take on Facet is a little unusual, but I hope you like it! And I was able to add runes to her pearl, too!
@Enriana,

Your Runecatcher lady is ready in the Completed Adopts section! My take on Facet is a little unusual, but I hope you like it! And I was able to add runes to her pearl, too!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25