Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Auries' Adopt!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
[url=http://i.imgur.com/gSeAeVf.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/eUHiSao.png[/img][/url] NEW WILDCLAW BASE READY TO BE USED!! I will be designing 3 species bases as "starter" dragons. any extra dragon breed bases will have to be sponsored/bribed. general pinglists: @Crysi102, @Jaestar, @Beezadrella, @Lyka, @Lokisenna
eUHiSao.png

NEW WILDCLAW BASE READY TO BE USED!!

I will be designing 3 species bases as "starter" dragons. any extra dragon breed bases will have to be sponsored/bribed.

general pinglists:
@Crysi102, @Jaestar, @Beezadrella, @Lyka, @Lokisenna
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
BUMP FOR NEW WILDCLAW BASE
BUMP FOR NEW WILDCLAW BASE
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
Hmm~ is it alright if I pay in gems instead? ^.^;; If so, I can send them over right away!
@Auries
Hmm~ is it alright if I pay in gems instead? ^.^;; If so, I can send them over right away!
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko that's fine! I kinda prefer gems anyways

I don't think I'll do the piece tonight though as I'm having a bit of a break for a lil. you can send the gems via Cr and I'll accept them when I'm done!
@Unyko that's fine! I kinda prefer gems anyways

I don't think I'll do the piece tonight though as I'm having a bit of a break for a lil. you can send the gems via Cr and I'll accept them when I'm done!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries
No worries! Take as long as you need. <3 CR incoming! ^.^

(Also, can I be added to your general pinglist? ouo That wildclaw is amazing! *need~*)
@Auries
No worries! Take as long as you need. <3 CR incoming! ^.^

(Also, can I be added to your general pinglist? ouo That wildclaw is amazing! *need~*)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko thank you! I woke up too early today and it's really messed with me so i'm just incredibly tired. if I feel up to it later, i'll get her done then. :)
@Unyko thank you! I woke up too early today and it's really messed with me so i'm just incredibly tired. if I feel up to it later, i'll get her done then. :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

Oh you made a WC. o3o It's looks amazing!

May I ask if you're avoiding dark colored dergs?
(I have an obsidian/obsidian/orca WC I'd love to have drawn but want to make sure you'd be comfortable doing so. ;w;)
@Auries

Oh you made a WC. o3o It's looks amazing!

May I ask if you're avoiding dark colored dergs?
(I have an obsidian/obsidian/orca WC I'd love to have drawn but want to make sure you'd be comfortable doing so. ;w;)
61737_s.gif
@Lyka that would be fine with me! I only avoid it in my art shop because of the shading but I don't have that on these bases.
@Lyka that would be fine with me! I only avoid it in my art shop because of the shading but I don't have that on these bases.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries Great! (I just wanted to make sure it was alright~ :3 ) [b]Username:[/b] Lyka [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31301179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313012/31301179_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Grim / #31301179 [b]Dragon element/Eye colour:[/b] Technically he has Green Nature eyes - but may I special request white eyes? ;w; [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Furious Headdress, Raider's Fur Armwraps, Raider's Fur Legwraps, Veteran's Shoulder Scars, Veteran's Leg Scars [item=Furious Headdress] [item=Raider's Fur Armwraps] [item=Raider's Fur Legwraps] [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars] [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] [s][i]If you're not comfortable with doing his lion head piece - let me know and I'll remove it from the apparel list ;w;[/i][/s] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [s](let me know what I owe ya?)[/s] [505 G] Payment sent via CR! :3
@Auries

Great! (I just wanted to make sure it was alright~ :3 )

Username: Lyka
Dragon Image:

31301179_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Grim / #31301179
Dragon element/Eye colour: Technically he has Green Nature eyes - but may I special request white eyes? ;w;
Apparel and Accents: Furious Headdress, Raider's Fur Armwraps, Raider's Fur Legwraps, Veteran's Shoulder Scars, Veteran's Leg Scars
Furious Headdress Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars

If you're not comfortable with doing his lion head piece - let me know and I'll remove it from the apparel list ;w;

Payment Method: Gems (let me know what I owe ya?) [505 G]

Payment sent via CR! :3
61737_s.gif
@Lyka All of the apparel will be fine. (see i'll do them all seperately so the wolf headgear won't be much of a problem... much love for those headgears am i rite) [quote=Pricing name here] [b]BASE:[/b] 125kt [b]NEW genes:[/b] (Metallic, Alloy, Thylacine) 50kt each for Metallic/alloy 75kt for thylacine (175kt) [b]Apparel/Accents:[/b] 70kt headgear, 15kt per scar apparel(30kt), Fur wraps 30kt ea (160kt) [b]Total:[/b] 455,000 treasure OR 505 gems[/quote]
@Lyka

All of the apparel will be fine. (see i'll do them all seperately so the wolf headgear won't be much of a problem... much love for those headgears am i rite)

Pricing name here wrote:
BASE: 125kt
NEW genes: (Metallic, Alloy, Thylacine) 50kt each for Metallic/alloy 75kt for thylacine (175kt)
Apparel/Accents: 70kt headgear, 15kt per scar apparel(30kt), Fur wraps 30kt ea (160kt)

Total: 455,000 treasure OR 505 gems
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120