Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 181 182
@AlexBleurose
well it isn't my minimum, but it is a likable amount for sure. and if you do offer $10 you don't have to pay the 50kt, the usd would cover for that.
@AlexBleurose
well it isn't my minimum, but it is a likable amount for sure. and if you do offer $10 you don't have to pay the 50kt, the usd would cover for that.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Well if that's alright with you? To pay $10?
@Fellefan

Well if that's alright with you? To pay $10?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@AlexBleurose
sure is, I'll PM you my paypal email shortly~
@AlexBleurose
sure is, I'll PM you my paypal email shortly~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
long time no see, I'm finally gonna open up sponsor slots! [center][size=5][b]~ Sponsor Slots Opening ~[/b][/size] edit: [u]now closed[/u]![/center] but [b]do not claim slots[/b], there is no need to do so! this opening is going to be quite different than normally, let me explain so please read carefully before filling an order. [indent]• [b][u]do not ping me[/u].[/b] I don't want to get flooded this time around, just know that I will be checking back regularly. I have not missed you. • [u]NO first come first serve[/u]. I will take this on a pick and choose basis. [i]I will MOST likely prioritize guardian sponsors.[/i] poor thing really need genes.. • [u]no apparel/skins[/u]. this is for gene sponsoring only, I will not be bribed to do apparel or skins. • [u]sponsoring only[/u]. you will sponsor the genes you want now, after that is done you're free to make a normal order of the dragon you want. [i]after[/i] the gene is fully made. since my normal orders never close there is no rush for you, now that your desired gene is created you have all the time to order your dragons with the new genes! • [u]no limit[/u]. there won't be a limit this time so you can ask to sponsor many different genes at once, but know that I [i]may [/i]only accept to do a few of them. • [u]know your prices[/u]. I have a full list with all genes and their prices [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2123470/2#post_25716992]RIGHT HERE[/url], so you know roughly how much a sponsor would cost and won't have to ask. do keep in mind prices could change depending on which base you are sponsoring for, I will let you know if it changes for you. • [u]sponsor format[/u]. since dragons specifically can not be ordered, I have made this new sponsoring format! so fill this [i]instead[/i] of the usual formats. [code][u]Sponsoring[/u]~ [b]Primary & secondary:[/b] < gene pair you're looking to sponsor > [b]Tertiary:[/b] < put tertiaries here > [b]Eyes:[/b] < eye sponsoring > [b]Payment:[/b] < payment method and estimated cost > [b]Sponsoring for:[/b] < breed you are sponsoring for >[/code] [size=2]feel free to link the specific dragon you're sponsoring for in the last one, just for my curiosity.[/size][/indent] that's the main gist of it! other than that just wait for my approval and send your payment asap afterwards! oh and I won't be answering people that I don't decide to take up on their offer, so if you don't hear from me then I most likely won't be taking your order. ----- pinglist time! there's almost 300 of you, oh my ♥ [size=1]@ViolentFemmes @Techmox @Deessel @SamuelMaybird @Dreamcoyote @ShadyRabbit @Mudguts @Sinfirmitas @Rosemund @Niharike @Ragnaroc @Areo @graphicmacaroon @Univorn @Crescentstar711 @KingSpinosaurus @LaughingZuru @wingedRenegade @TeenyTinyDragon @Silverhame @poppylilly @Cyrya @Trickilicky @nay279 @wrecknrule @DarkAlyzer @Khyra @Saraku @KitKatJo @Birdleap18 @SylphOfHeart @Faileas @InkDrops @Alskasaur @BrilliantBlue @EmergencyRoom @LittleDoctor @snowpea @mama280 @Valishtu @Twye @A9X @Duskflame @Bezaleel @alaneyes @CursedKaze @idlewildly @vaihdokas @VikingPriest @Kelpoyo @pigeonpanhandle @Alarkota @kaaoqi @LtDarkDoom @PebblesV @Poiichy @Valikor @Thuviel @sQld @PostalBromeliad @Bekuno @H2ODelirious @Scarvez @brytewolf @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @lleweunderwood @Lyka @Ambitious @Taerar @blazingsnark @IceOtter @Warriorgirl1234 @yourlocalbirb @Fuchsia @Belegorn @OnABadBet @SterlingKat @AlisterGlory @Whukee123 @Otter112233 @FauveNox @kiing45 @ashenik @felinekind @Wonderling @kataclysm13 @boxparts @Inudragon @soulykins @desiher @PheonixPonder @Azurenight @Hyzo @Emberglo @Kelu @astaprophecy @Lela125 @shadowdawn199 @Snipe @Shenzai @NlCKname @MegaBanette @Watercolour @queenhelixxia @FangOfTheVoid @StayingBehind @AwayfromBirdland @gloomykuma @BelialsWrath @EverAutumn @Writer @Korynia @Gratlanty @lizzytiki @TwilightDreams @Schwarzfeder @TheoDemoine @JurassicPark @Tahrovin @hat17 @Mintiani @TomSwifty @halcy @Ashtar @BoulderEnder @BlueHorse @tidecaller @FirozTaverbi @Genevra @Onikuma @selenomancy @13SadSlugs @Chiimera @Kururin @Thrawn @popla42 @RandomPurple @Mondschatten @MahuruRaji @Hinumi @Dinraal @OtterQueen @Prosciutto @Funke @FlufferLover @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @Nahtanha @LehLora @Kano3Shuuya @dragon2109 @mrgbmommy @SleepyDrago @Leopardmask @TheNightDancer @BlackRayser @Being @Silverhame @volker @pianoboi @ClearLakes44 @Cathat @lizzytiki @TheDragonsQueen @Huntess @misfitmiskatonic @Selah @Jyxxie @Sharkra @amphiptere @snowki @Apfelobst @Rashakiro @renepolumorfous @AceCavalier @MiraMac @Gyrfalcon2 @SimFeetUnder @gabyann @kaaoqi @FeridBathory @Fanartsy @Latias @HerrWolf @adorableVagabond @After @Amanda @SpaceSnakes @Rockelle @Drag0n5 @SnoringHyena @porcupie @raistardragon @HuntressWizard @StarTatami @DemonKitty13 @Polyhymnia @adelenedawner @Morigan @Laevateinn @HighFives @Kuzcat @Callater @Wraith296 @SoullessWendigo @PickedYou @Faeninaa @strikhedoniak @Hahoe @dudodo @Selik @Gorwen @ineedhelp @Myndris @chowboys @Emberwolf @Egwu @Crim @Meebo @shadowdawn199 @KingRenly @nekosysteme @Veylaron @Sommfi @ouijababe @3idolon @Welgan @Arwenia @ChaosOtter @TheSoapyDolphin @SeaCrest @FireBrimstone @Rafflesie @commoncomitatus @Hiame @Sealterbloind @Kano3Shuuya @Eiyora @Crim @Okolu @AriNemera @Crumpet @Sidegrinder @Schatz @Shougoney @GlacialVitriol @thathiplass @Aztec @Theine @Punkwitch @Miuv @Veylaron @SweetToothArt @Lundlaeva @Iniga @bunlux @Meyoline @SoullessWendigo @Meyoline @Flail @Iceluoxue @Cheryy @Velsim @Joule @fatherfursuit @wonderlandround2 @Iddenise @Silence @DragonDawn @Varellen @Zedacus @yuuichiro @FrostWynd @bansheebambi @Suntouched @LaSilva007 @ItachiUmbreon @Cyanphire @Marrigan @Virabelasan @TornadoTorrie @bfkitsune @Laeyein @Gyrfalcon2 @Minstri @Redtiger7736 @MaybeaCat @kijauni @Ithaca @masterpiece[/size]
long time no see, I'm finally gonna open up sponsor slots!
~ Sponsor Slots Opening ~
edit: now closed!

but do not claim slots, there is no need to do so!
this opening is going to be quite different than normally, let me explain so please read carefully before filling an order.

do not ping me.
I don't want to get flooded this time around, just know that I will be checking back regularly. I have not missed you.

NO first come first serve.
I will take this on a pick and choose basis. I will MOST likely prioritize guardian sponsors. poor thing really need genes..

no apparel/skins.
this is for gene sponsoring only, I will not be bribed to do apparel or skins.

sponsoring only.
you will sponsor the genes you want now, after that is done you're free to make a normal order of the dragon you want. after the gene is fully made. since my normal orders never close there is no rush for you, now that your desired gene is created you have all the time to order your dragons with the new genes!

no limit.
there won't be a limit this time so you can ask to sponsor many different genes at once, but know that I may only accept to do a few of them.

know your prices.
I have a full list with all genes and their prices RIGHT HERE, so you know roughly how much a sponsor would cost and won't have to ask. do keep in mind prices could change depending on which base you are sponsoring for, I will let you know if it changes for you.

sponsor format.
since dragons specifically can not be ordered, I have made this new sponsoring format! so fill this instead of the usual formats.
Code:
[u]Sponsoring[/u]~ [b]Primary & secondary:[/b] < gene pair you're looking to sponsor > [b]Tertiary:[/b] < put tertiaries here > [b]Eyes:[/b] < eye sponsoring > [b]Payment:[/b] < payment method and estimated cost > [b]Sponsoring for:[/b] < breed you are sponsoring for >
feel free to link the specific dragon you're sponsoring for in the last one, just for my curiosity.

that's the main gist of it!
other than that just wait for my approval and send your payment asap afterwards!
oh and I won't be answering people that I don't decide to take up on their offer, so if you don't hear from me then I most likely won't be taking your order.

pinglist time! there's almost 300 of you, oh my ♥
@ViolentFemmes @Techmox @Deessel @SamuelMaybird @Dreamcoyote @ShadyRabbit @Mudguts @Sinfirmitas @Rosemund @Niharike @Ragnaroc @Areo @graphicmacaroon @Univorn @Crescentstar711 @KingSpinosaurus @LaughingZuru @wingedRenegade @TeenyTinyDragon @Silverhame @poppylilly @Cyrya @Trickilicky @nay279 @wrecknrule @DarkAlyzer @Khyra @Saraku @KitKatJo @Birdleap18 @SylphOfHeart @Faileas @InkDrops @Alskasaur @BrilliantBlue @EmergencyRoom @LittleDoctor @snowpea @mama280 @Valishtu @Twye @A9X @Duskflame @Bezaleel @alaneyes @CursedKaze @idlewildly @vaihdokas @VikingPriest @Kelpoyo @pigeonpanhandle @Alarkota @kaaoqi @LtDarkDoom @PebblesV @Poiichy @Valikor @Thuviel @sQld @PostalBromeliad @Bekuno @H2ODelirious @Scarvez @brytewolf @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @lleweunderwood @Lyka @Ambitious @Taerar @blazingsnark @IceOtter @Warriorgirl1234 @yourlocalbirb @Fuchsia @Belegorn @OnABadBet @SterlingKat @AlisterGlory @Whukee123 @Otter112233 @FauveNox @kiing45 @ashenik @felinekind @Wonderling @kataclysm13 @boxparts @Inudragon @soulykins @desiher @PheonixPonder @Azurenight @Hyzo @Emberglo @Kelu @astaprophecy @Lela125 @shadowdawn199 @Snipe @Shenzai @NlCKname @MegaBanette @Watercolour @queenhelixxia @FangOfTheVoid @StayingBehind @AwayfromBirdland @gloomykuma @BelialsWrath @EverAutumn @Writer @Korynia @Gratlanty @lizzytiki @TwilightDreams @Schwarzfeder @TheoDemoine @JurassicPark @Tahrovin @hat17 @Mintiani @TomSwifty @halcy @Ashtar @BoulderEnder @BlueHorse @tidecaller @FirozTaverbi @Genevra @Onikuma @selenomancy @13SadSlugs @Chiimera @Kururin @Thrawn @popla42 @RandomPurple @Mondschatten @MahuruRaji @Hinumi @Dinraal @OtterQueen @Prosciutto @Funke @FlufferLover @Catkinstarchild @Maegelcarwen @Nahtanha @LehLora @Kano3Shuuya @dragon2109 @mrgbmommy @SleepyDrago @Leopardmask @TheNightDancer @BlackRayser @Being @Silverhame @volker @pianoboi @ClearLakes44 @Cathat @lizzytiki @TheDragonsQueen @Huntess @misfitmiskatonic @Selah @Jyxxie @Sharkra @amphiptere @snowki @Apfelobst @Rashakiro @renepolumorfous @AceCavalier @MiraMac @Gyrfalcon2 @SimFeetUnder @gabyann @kaaoqi @FeridBathory @Fanartsy @Latias @HerrWolf @adorableVagabond @After @Amanda @SpaceSnakes @Rockelle @Drag0n5 @SnoringHyena @porcupie @raistardragon @HuntressWizard @StarTatami @DemonKitty13 @Polyhymnia @adelenedawner @Morigan @Laevateinn @HighFives @Kuzcat @Callater @Wraith296 @SoullessWendigo @PickedYou @Faeninaa @strikhedoniak @Hahoe @dudodo @Selik @Gorwen @ineedhelp @Myndris @chowboys @Emberwolf @Egwu @Crim @Meebo @shadowdawn199 @KingRenly @nekosysteme @Veylaron @Sommfi @ouijababe @3idolon @Welgan @Arwenia @ChaosOtter @TheSoapyDolphin @SeaCrest @FireBrimstone @Rafflesie @commoncomitatus @Hiame @Sealterbloind @Kano3Shuuya @Eiyora @Crim @Okolu @AriNemera @Crumpet @Sidegrinder @Schatz @Shougoney @GlacialVitriol @thathiplass @Aztec @Theine @Punkwitch @Miuv @Veylaron @SweetToothArt @Lundlaeva @Iniga @bunlux @Meyoline @SoullessWendigo @Meyoline @Flail @Iceluoxue @Cheryy @Velsim @Joule @fatherfursuit @wonderlandround2 @Iddenise @Silence @DragonDawn @Varellen @Zedacus @yuuichiro @FrostWynd @bansheebambi @Suntouched @LaSilva007 @ItachiUmbreon @Cyanphire @Marrigan @Virabelasan @TornadoTorrie @bfkitsune @Laeyein @Gyrfalcon2 @Minstri @Redtiger7736 @MaybeaCat @kijauni @Ithaca @masterpiece
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
Sponsoring~
Primary & secondary:
Jaguar + Rosette, lionfish + noxtide
Tertiary:
Ghost
Eyes:
None
Payment:
gems - 700
Sponsoring for:
Mirror (specifically this mirror)
Sponsoring~
Primary & secondary:
Jaguar + Rosette, lionfish + noxtide
Tertiary:
Ghost
Eyes:
None
Payment:
gems - 700
Sponsoring for:
Mirror (specifically this mirror)
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
[u]Sponsoring[/u]~ [b]Primary & secondary:[/b] No primary or secondary genes [b]Tertiary:[/b] Glimmer (fae base) [b]Eyes:[/b] None [b]Payment:[/b] Gems - 100 [b]Sponsoring for:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50256622] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/502567/50256622.png[/img] [/url]
Sponsoring~
Primary & secondary:
No primary or secondary genes
Tertiary:
Glimmer (fae base)
Eyes:
None
Payment:
Gems - 100
Sponsoring for:

50256622.png

VF45sGS.png
[s]Sorry this is a general order not a sponsor one I had no idea you were open for general orders[/s] @/Fellefan (said not to ping you) [u]A mirror please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=3&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=1&body=51&winggene=6&wings=60&tertgene=11&tert=60&element=2&eyetype=3][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=6&wings=60&auth=a3183737499a1deac6f47d331d5dc0b92aaa84ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent / Current / Thylacine / Rare Eyes [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Anything else:[/b] Will be displayed on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2412017/1#post_2412017]subspecies[/url] page with credit to you. Would it be possible to get the bio-sized version as well as a signature sized version (~100-250 pixels)?
Sorry this is a general order not a sponsor one I had no idea you were open for general orders

@/Fellefan (said not to ping you)
A mirror please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=11&winggene=6&wings=60&auth=a3183737499a1deac6f47d331d5dc0b92aaa84ce&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
Iridescent / Current / Thylacine / Rare Eyes
Apparel:
None
Payment:
Gems
Anything else:
Will be displayed on my subspecies page with credit to you. Would it be possible to get the bio-sized version as well as a signature sized version (~100-250 pixels)?
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
I realized my format had a flaw in it where I didn't ask you anywhere which breed you wanted to sponsor for.. ^^' should be all fixed and much clearer now, I'll be back tomorrow morning to check on orders!
I realized my format had a flaw in it where I didn't ask you anywhere which breed you wanted to sponsor for.. ^^' should be all fixed and much clearer now, I'll be back tomorrow morning to check on orders!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan [u]A tundra please[/u]~ [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=155680&tab=dragon&did=56271830][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=105&auth=4925427e1d17ff20da05e854a63adbcbfc3be975&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Tapir, butterfly, stained, light uncommon eyes [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Mane:[/b] Split, please [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope. Thanks, I’ll send over payment now!
@Fellefan
A tundra please~
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=21&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=105&auth=4925427e1d17ff20da05e854a63adbcbfc3be975&dummyext=prev.png
Genes:
Tapir, butterfly, stained, light uncommon eyes
Apparel:
None
Mane:
Split, please
Payment:
Treasure
Anything else:
Nope. Thanks, I’ll send over payment now!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@3idolon
ah yes normal orders are always open, so feel free to come by any time! and pings for normal orders are alright dw.
it's quite a small amount to be paying with USD (0.5 to be exact) which would basically end up giving me nothing after paypal has taken their share. would it be possible at all for you to pay in gems or treasure?
also I do not really have much experience in resizing images, but I could try it.
@3idolon
ah yes normal orders are always open, so feel free to come by any time! and pings for normal orders are alright dw.
it's quite a small amount to be paying with USD (0.5 to be exact) which would basically end up giving me nothing after paypal has taken their share. would it be possible at all for you to pay in gems or treasure?
also I do not really have much experience in resizing images, but I could try it.
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 181 182