Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ Plentiful Protectors ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 181 182
Yay! Here's a bump for these amazing adoptables. I highly recommend! Unfortunately, I can't buy another one just yet, but I'm happy to see your shop open!
Yay! Here's a bump for these amazing adoptables. I highly recommend! Unfortunately, I can't buy another one just yet, but I'm happy to see your shop open!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
:'D thank you so much, it really warms my heart to hear such kind words <3
:'D thank you so much, it really warms my heart to hear such kind words <3
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Could I please grab a slot and fill the information out after work? I am currently on mobile so it's hard to link! I really love your adopt ;A;
@Fellefan

Could I please grab a slot and fill the information out after work? I am currently on mobile so it's hard to link! I really love your adopt ;A;
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas
sure, I know those struggles so I'll allow it for you! ;u;
@Sinfirmitas
sure, I know those struggles so I'll allow it for you! ;u;
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@fellefan
EDIT: Ok I'm so sorry, I just saw my message now. Thank you so much she looked great!

Hey, not trying to be picky at all, but I was wondering if my adoptabled was done or not? Didn't see my name in the slots so didn't know if you accidentally forgot. I totoally understand though so please take your time if your still working on it
@fellefan
EDIT: Ok I'm so sorry, I just saw my message now. Thank you so much she looked great!

Hey, not trying to be picky at all, but I was wondering if my adoptabled was done or not? Didn't see my name in the slots so didn't know if you accidentally forgot. I totoally understand though so please take your time if your still working on it
@Dreamcoyote
haha yeh, I send out the finished ones as pm as I find that easier. ;u; glad you likes it~
@Dreamcoyote
haha yeh, I send out the finished ones as pm as I find that easier. ;u; glad you likes it~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13850449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138505/13850449_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Iridescent/Butterfly/Underbelly [b]Apparel:[/b] If the simple darksteel necklace and bracelets are okay I would really love them being included! They're pretty important to her lore c: [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure! [b]Colored lines?[/b] Yes please! [b]Change mouth color?[/b] No thank you [b]What will you do?[/b] Save my adopt [b]Anything else:[/b] If you ever do other breeds or different mirror linearts, I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@Fellefan
Dragon:

13850449_350.png

Genes:
Iridescent/Butterfly/Underbelly
Apparel:
If the simple darksteel necklace and bracelets are okay I would really love them being included! They're pretty important to her lore c:
Payment:
Treasure!
Colored lines?
Yes please!
Change mouth color?
No thank you
What will you do?
Save my adopt
Anything else:
If you ever do other breeds or different mirror linearts, I'd love to be on the pinglist!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins
those apparels are simple enough, so 15kt etch. ;u; also butterfly needs to be funded wich would cost 30kt due to all its details. that's a total of 100kt~
@soulykins
those apparels are simple enough, so 15kt etch. ;u; also butterfly needs to be funded wich would cost 30kt due to all its details. that's a total of 100kt~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
Can I grab a slot reserve so I can fill it out when I get home? Filling out adopt forms on mobile is the worst
@Fellefan
Can I grab a slot reserve so I can fill it out when I get home? Filling out adopt forms on mobile is the worst
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Mudguts
I know the struggle! I'll save one for you~
@Mudguts
I know the struggle! I'll save one for you~
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt