Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Teeny Imperials! [Retired!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
Thank you! He looks wonderful.
Thank you! He looks wonderful.
Accent Shop
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki Ooo may I claim a slot and fill the form out a little later on today? On mobile currently. 'v'
@Hideki Ooo may I claim a slot and fill the form out a little later on today? On mobile currently. 'v'
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@OtterQueen

Of course! I'll add you right now.

EDIT: I dunno what happened with my english there. >_>
@OtterQueen

Of course! I'll add you right now.

EDIT: I dunno what happened with my english there. >_>
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki these are so cute! thanks for the ping. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7487617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74877/7487617_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem): [/b] treasure. [b]Genes: [/b] iri / shim / gembond? (i don't know if genes are open for sponsoring; if not, you can just leave it basic) [b]Apparel:[/b] flowerfall, mantle, and can i sponsor solar blades? [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] yes [b]Black or coloured eyes?:[/b] colored
@Hideki

these are so cute! thanks for the ping.

Dragon:

7487617_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem): treasure.
Genes: iri / shim / gembond? (i don't know if genes are open for sponsoring; if not, you can just leave it basic)
Apparel: flowerfall, mantle, and can i sponsor solar blades?
Whiskers or no?: yes
Black or coloured eyes?: colored
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@Hideki
At wrk atm, can i grab a slot and fill later? :o
@Hideki
At wrk atm, can i grab a slot and fill later? :o
OOIa5x2.png
@gardenvoir

There's no sponsoring of genes, I'll do any gene for 10k each gene! :o
I have a list of genes I've already made which just means I'll be able to get the adoptable out a bit faster.

The price for him would be ... 30k + 30k genes + 10k apparel that I've made + 15k for the solar blades for a total of 85k.

@Valishtu

Will add you!
@gardenvoir

There's no sponsoring of genes, I'll do any gene for 10k each gene! :o
I have a list of genes I've already made which just means I'll be able to get the adoptable out a bit faster.

The price for him would be ... 30k + 30k genes + 10k apparel that I've made + 15k for the solar blades for a total of 85k.

@Valishtu

Will add you!
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki Apologies for the wait there! I'd like to see if I could order the dragon below please! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18671320] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186714/18671320_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method (treasure/gem): [/b]Treasure. [b]Genes: [/b]Ripple | Stripes | Underbelly [b]Apparel:[/b] Black Fedora (if that apparel item is alright to draw, could it have the colour palette of the hat that his original human design is wearing in his description?). As a side note; would his accent be simple enough for you to include for a price? [b]Whiskers or no?:[/b] Yes. [b]Black or coloured eyes?:[/b] Coloured!
@Hideki Apologies for the wait there! I'd like to see if I could order the dragon below please!

Dragon:
18671320_350.png

Payment Method (treasure/gem): Treasure.
Genes: Ripple | Stripes | Underbelly
Apparel: Black Fedora (if that apparel item is alright to draw, could it have the colour palette of the hat that his original human design is wearing in his description?). As a side note; would his accent be simple enough for you to include for a price?
Whiskers or no?: Yes.
Black or coloured eyes?: Coloured!
@OtterQueen

Hmm ... I can definitely do the fedora and accent -- his accent might be a bit squished since the adoptable is small but I can definitely do it!

That would be ... 30k + 20k genes + 15k for the fedora + 10k for the accent! For a total of ... 75k.
@OtterQueen

Hmm ... I can definitely do the fedora and accent -- his accent might be a bit squished since the adoptable is small but I can definitely do it!

That would be ... 30k + 20k genes + 15k for the fedora + 10k for the accent! For a total of ... 75k.
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
@Hideki That would be completely fine.~ Feel free to simplify anything on his accent to make it both easier to draw and look better to your eye! I'll send payment over right away. :D
@Hideki That would be completely fine.~ Feel free to simplify anything on his accent to make it both easier to draw and look better to your eye! I'll send payment over right away. :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29