Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
@queenmera Those are some extremely kind words and you have no idea how much they mean to me <3

@TikindiDragon Sadly I am not open atm )= The tumblr post is already older. If you wanna be sure about my opening status, check my first page where all my slots are listed! But I will remember your order for the next time I open! (I can definitely do Euphorbias maskshape, I am adding new art assets, including the new snapper mask, before I open for the next round)
@queenmera Those are some extremely kind words and you have no idea how much they mean to me <3

@TikindiDragon Sadly I am not open atm )= The tumblr post is already older. If you wanna be sure about my opening status, check my first page where all my slots are listed! But I will remember your order for the next time I open! (I can definitely do Euphorbias maskshape, I am adding new art assets, including the new snapper mask, before I open for the next round)
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo - Ahh, oops. I'll edit my previous post so it doesn't confuse anyone, and I look forward to you opening again!
@Fujo - Ahh, oops. I'll edit my previous post so it doesn't confuse anyone, and I look forward to you opening again!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
@thesingingcrab
Pinging me for later cuz i need to remember :3
@thesingingcrab
Pinging me for later cuz i need to remember :3
mkyCRvi.png She/Her
Adopt shop/Hatchery
Unhatched egg hoarder
@Fujo Please put me on the pinglist for these!
@Fujo Please put me on the pinglist for these!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Your masks are a thing of ~beauty~ honestly
I'd love a mask one day so I've added myself to the ping list.. I just hope I know which of my dragons to get it for by then!
Your masks are a thing of ~beauty~ honestly
I'd love a mask one day so I've added myself to the ping list.. I just hope I know which of my dragons to get it for by then!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@Fujo

These look amazing! I would get one, but I do not have any money :(
@Fujo

These look amazing! I would get one, but I do not have any money :(
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Aloice Apologies for the long delay for your mask! As an apology, I experimented with your mask and tried out some animation! Its the first time I've done this so its not perfect. but I hope you like it regardless! Animated: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xn0TSE3.gif[/img] Not-Animated: [img]https://i.imgur.com/8GFS54M.png[/img]
@Aloice Apologies for the long delay for your mask! As an apology, I experimented with your mask and tried out some animation! Its the first time I've done this so its not perfect. but I hope you like it regardless!

Animated:
xn0TSE3.gif

Not-Animated:
8GFS54M.png
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

!!! Thank you!! I love how the colors are so bright and pastel yet so earthy and spooky at the same time. The animated flower crown is gorgeous <3
@Fujo

!!! Thank you!! I love how the colors are so bright and pastel yet so earthy and spooky at the same time. The animated flower crown is gorgeous <3
@Aloice Aww I am super glad to hear you like it <3 You can send payment ( 400 Gems or 400k treasure) whenever its convenient to you <3
@Aloice Aww I am super glad to hear you like it <3 You can send payment ( 400 Gems or 400k treasure) whenever its convenient to you <3
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70