Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70
Oh my GOD I'm in love I adore it this is beautiful!!!!!!!

Hhh now I can't wait to get more slots for these ;-; sending payment!
Oh my GOD I'm in love I adore it this is beautiful!!!!!!!

Hhh now I can't wait to get more slots for these ;-; sending payment!
KVbkgOZ.png
Hi @Fujo

May I ask you about that if I were to order two masks from you for twins - same mask, just different coloration - ( like these: mask1, mask2 ) would that cost for the twice of your base price (800kT in an Artist Choice for example)?
Hi @Fujo

May I ask you about that if I were to order two masks from you for twins - same mask, just different coloration - ( like these: mask1, mask2 ) would that cost for the twice of your base price (800kT in an Artist Choice for example)?
jbyQtHP.png
@Nightfallen Heya /o/ Same mask, just different coloration would be half the cost of the mask the recolor is based on! So 400kT + 200kT!
@Nightfallen Heya /o/ Same mask, just different coloration would be half the cost of the mask the recolor is based on! So 400kT + 200kT!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Xarina I took inspiration and colors from both dragons and mixed in some plague elements and bones! I hope it suits what you had in mind! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hS52JGa.png[/img]
@Xarina I took inspiration and colors from both dragons and mixed in some plague elements and bones! I hope it suits what you had in mind!

hS52JGa.png
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

I see! Thank you for your reply, now I know how much should I save up if I want to order for my twin dragons. ^^)
@Fujo

I see! Thank you for your reply, now I know how much should I save up if I want to order for my twin dragons. ^^)
jbyQtHP.png
@Fujo, sorry for the delay! I thought my computer had some kind of virus so I've been figuring that out. Anywho, I love it! I think I'll use it as a faction designation for my Plague-born and Plague-aligned dragons. :D It's perfect. I'll send payment!
@Fujo, sorry for the delay! I thought my computer had some kind of virus so I've been figuring that out. Anywho, I love it! I think I'll use it as a faction designation for my Plague-born and Plague-aligned dragons. :D It's perfect. I'll send payment!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Puggles Some bunny-and-flowers inspired mask for your healer tundra! [img]https://i.imgur.com/74tZJq0.png[/img]
@Puggles Some bunny-and-flowers inspired mask for your healer tundra!

74tZJq0.png
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@fujo

Oh she is beautiful! Thank you
@fujo

Oh she is beautiful! Thank you
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
My friend had never really understood why I loved FR, so today I showed her some of the masks you’ve done and she was floored! She said each one gave her inspiration for a story. We agreed that you would make an amazing tarot card artist!! Thank you for running this art shop and bringing joy to the community!
My friend had never really understood why I loved FR, so today I showed her some of the masks you’ve done and she was floored! She said each one gave her inspiration for a story. We agreed that you would make an amazing tarot card artist!! Thank you for running this art shop and bringing joy to the community!
:)
I await you opening with baited breath! Your masks are gorgeous!
I await you opening with baited breath! Your masks are gorgeous!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70