Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
[b]Username:[/b] Vhyxalas [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41807124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418072/41807124_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] succulents/cactus, mesoamerican, inlay and brocade, BIG TEETHIES [b]Specific Addon:[/b] ADS2/5/15 (whichever works best with what you're making) because let's be real she deserves to have a Windbound Plumage) [b]Other:[/b] like seriously i will pay extra to ensure that there can be big curvy monster teethies on this mask
Username: Vhyxalas
Dragon:
41807124_350.png

Keywords: succulents/cactus, mesoamerican, inlay and brocade, BIG TEETHIES
Specific Addon: ADS2/5/15 (whichever works best with what you're making) because let's be real she deserves to have a Windbound Plumage)
Other: like seriously i will pay extra to ensure that there can be big curvy monster teethies on this mask
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas You can bet your dragons-we-are-not-allowed-to-mention I will give Euphorbia the TEETHIES she deserves
@Vhyxalas You can bet your dragons-we-are-not-allowed-to-mention I will give Euphorbia the TEETHIES she deserves
..........+..........+..........+..........+..........+..........
-
..........+..........+..........+..........+.........tumblr
..........+..........+..........+...............mask shop
..........+..........+..........+..........+festival shop
..........+..........+..........+..........+.......wishlist
EMPTY SPACE
25314.png25316.png ..........+..........+..........+..........+..........+..........
Fujo
27 · She/Her · +9 FR Time
"Wherever you may go,
let the winds carry you home."
@Vhyxalas Did I make a new mask shape just for Euphorbia? Yes. Yes I did. (Very messy mask, but I ended up liking it a lot, hope you do too!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hsOdARQ.png[/img]
@Vhyxalas Did I make a new mask shape just for Euphorbia? Yes. Yes I did. (Very messy mask, but I ended up liking it a lot, hope you do too!)

hsOdARQ.png
-
EMPTY SPACE
25314.png25316.png ..........+..........+..........+..........+..........+..........
Fujo
"Wherever you may go,
Oh my GOD I'm in love I adore it this is beautiful!!!!!!!

Hhh now I can't wait to get more slots for these ;-; sending payment!
Oh my GOD I'm in love I adore it this is beautiful!!!!!!!

Hhh now I can't wait to get more slots for these ;-; sending payment!
KVbkgOZ.png
Hi @Fujo

May I ask you about that if I were to order two masks from you for twins - same mask, just different coloration - ( like these: mask1, mask2 ) would that cost for the twice of your base price (800kT in an Artist Choice for example)?
Hi @Fujo

May I ask you about that if I were to order two masks from you for twins - same mask, just different coloration - ( like these: mask1, mask2 ) would that cost for the twice of your base price (800kT in an Artist Choice for example)?
UZDN5PQ.png
@Nightfallen Heya /o/ Same mask, just different coloration would be half the cost of the mask the recolor is based on! So 400kT + 200kT!
@Nightfallen Heya /o/ Same mask, just different coloration would be half the cost of the mask the recolor is based on! So 400kT + 200kT!
-
EMPTY SPACE
Fujo
"Wherever you may go,
@Xarina I took inspiration and colors from both dragons and mixed in some plague elements and bones! I hope it suits what you had in mind! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hS52JGa.png[/img]
@Xarina I took inspiration and colors from both dragons and mixed in some plague elements and bones! I hope it suits what you had in mind!

hS52JGa.png
-
EMPTY SPACE
Fujo
"Wherever you may go,
@Fujo

I see! Thank you for your reply, now I know how much should I save up if I want to order for my twin dragons. ^^)
@Fujo

I see! Thank you for your reply, now I know how much should I save up if I want to order for my twin dragons. ^^)
UZDN5PQ.png
@Fujo, sorry for the delay! I thought my computer had some kind of virus so I've been figuring that out. Anywho, I love it! I think I'll use it as a faction designation for my Plague-born and Plague-aligned dragons. :D It's perfect. I'll send payment!
@Fujo, sorry for the delay! I thought my computer had some kind of virus so I've been figuring that out. Anywho, I love it! I think I'll use it as a faction designation for my Plague-born and Plague-aligned dragons. :D It's perfect. I'll send payment!
~FdLyi0Y.png ~~ EABPYas.gif
She/Her/Hers || Arcanite/Plagueling
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something with you unfinished!

LTAJqpT.png1036142.png
@Puggles Some bunny-and-flowers inspired mask for your healer tundra! [img]https://i.imgur.com/74tZJq0.png[/img]
@Puggles Some bunny-and-flowers inspired mask for your healer tundra!

74tZJq0.png
-
EMPTY SPACE
Fujo
"Wherever you may go,
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64