Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70
@Fujo ; Hope I didn't mess up, did this on my phone. I shall go to sleep now, but I'll set a 1-way CR some time tomorrow! :') [b]Username:[/b] Descending [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54145934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541460/54145934_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] regal, angelic [b]Specific Addon:[/b] go wild, anything is fine ;^D! If A14 or ADS3 (or both) would be neat but I'm not too picky! All the options are cool! [b]Other:[/b] No lore for him yet, but he's rather dark, "angelic" guy.
@Fujo ; Hope I didn't mess up, did this on my phone. I shall go to sleep now, but I'll set a 1-way CR some time tomorrow! :')

Username: Descending
Dragon:

54145934_350.png

Keywords: regal, angelic
Specific Addon: go wild, anything is fine ;^D! If A14 or ADS3 (or both) would be neat but I'm not too picky! All the options are cool!
Other: No lore for him yet, but he's rather dark, "angelic" guy.
Slot please

@fujo
Slot please

@fujo
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Xiria You got the last slot! Order looks good too! And no worries about the ping! I know its a habit, I tend to do it too, so no worries! I can definitely use the antlers and make them a bit smaller, it will depend how much i will make them peak out behind the Skydancer Feathers addon!

I can definitely do the runes from his primal eyes for an extra 20 Gems, And I could do some jewelry pieces based on the gossamer set for an extra 50 Gems? I have some ideas that I think would look good!

Your total would come to 520 Gems with the sponsored Items, if that was okay? (To be paid when I am finished with your mask)

@Xarina I am actually suscribed, so not pinging me was actually the right thing to do, which is why I declared it a miracle, since people are so in the habit of pinging these days I am used to being doublepinged to my thread XD And being wordy is absolutely fine! The more you give me to work with, the more creative I can be (I will not always work in every little detail, but I will always give it a shot!)

I can definitely do a mask that incorporated both dragons aesthetic without being a direct mirror of them! So your order looks good =)

@Descending Your order looks good! I can definitely use both of those addons, no worries! And dont worry about payment, I dont take it until i am finished with your mask, so even if you send a CR, I wont accept it until later!

@Puggles Someone already grabbed the last slot, but I'll shoe-horn you in as a sixth order since I am being fairly productive atm. Please post your order when convenient =)

@Xiria You got the last slot! Order looks good too! And no worries about the ping! I know its a habit, I tend to do it too, so no worries! I can definitely use the antlers and make them a bit smaller, it will depend how much i will make them peak out behind the Skydancer Feathers addon!

I can definitely do the runes from his primal eyes for an extra 20 Gems, And I could do some jewelry pieces based on the gossamer set for an extra 50 Gems? I have some ideas that I think would look good!

Your total would come to 520 Gems with the sponsored Items, if that was okay? (To be paid when I am finished with your mask)

@Xarina I am actually suscribed, so not pinging me was actually the right thing to do, which is why I declared it a miracle, since people are so in the habit of pinging these days I am used to being doublepinged to my thread XD And being wordy is absolutely fine! The more you give me to work with, the more creative I can be (I will not always work in every little detail, but I will always give it a shot!)

I can definitely do a mask that incorporated both dragons aesthetic without being a direct mirror of them! So your order looks good =)

@Descending Your order looks good! I can definitely use both of those addons, no worries! And dont worry about payment, I dont take it until i am finished with your mask, so even if you send a CR, I wont accept it until later!

@Puggles Someone already grabbed the last slot, but I'll shoe-horn you in as a sixth order since I am being fairly productive atm. Please post your order when convenient =)

iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Oh, I thought the feathers would be behind the horns since Skydancers have the horns in front of the feathers. Would that be doable?
I had some ideas about the gossamer set too, but I'm curious about what ideas you had. I was considering some kind of fabric trim with the pattern from the top of the collar wrapped around or draped over something (so basically like the Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon, though he's not wearing that item) or something like the part of the cloak that pokes out from under the collar draped similarly to the cobwebs you have. Now that you mention jewelry pieces, something like the brooch on the collar with fabric sticking out at the bottom like a kerchief could be cool too. What did you have in mind?
Anyway that's definitely a yes to paying extra for the Primal runes and I'd like to talk more about the gossamer stuff before I say yes to that.
Oh, I thought the feathers would be behind the horns since Skydancers have the horns in front of the feathers. Would that be doable?
I had some ideas about the gossamer set too, but I'm curious about what ideas you had. I was considering some kind of fabric trim with the pattern from the top of the collar wrapped around or draped over something (so basically like the Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon, though he's not wearing that item) or something like the part of the cloak that pokes out from under the collar draped similarly to the cobwebs you have. Now that you mention jewelry pieces, something like the brooch on the collar with fabric sticking out at the bottom like a kerchief could be cool too. What did you have in mind?
Anyway that's definitely a yes to paying extra for the Primal runes and I'd like to talk more about the gossamer stuff before I say yes to that.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Fujo thank you! [b]Username:[/b] Puggles [b]Dragon:[/b] Laeknir Ljosdottir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19831308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198314/19831308_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] Her first name means Healer and her byname means Daughter of Light. he is a Traveller and has made her home within the Everbloom Gardens as she harvests herbs for her healing. She is beloved of The Gladekeeper as she saved many nature dragons during a plague by milking her familiar of venom to create a cure. b]Specific Addon:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
@Fujo
thank you!

Username: Puggles
Dragon: Laeknir Ljosdottir
19831308_350.png

Keywords: Her first name means Healer and her byname means Daughter of Light. he is a Traveller and has made her home within the Everbloom Gardens as she harvests herbs for her healing. She is beloved of The Gladekeeper as she saved many nature dragons during a plague by milking her familiar of venom to create a cure.
b]Specific Addon:[/b]
Other:

5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Xiria The masks usually look better with the feathers in front of the horns, but I can definitely modify it so it looks more skydancer-ish! (Aka horns in front and feathers peaking out behind) For the jewelry I was looking at the gossamer tail piece specifically. I am not at home so I sketched the idea on paper real quick: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3dMzmEi.jpg[/img] I was thinking combining some of them with the hanging eyes and some with the tinsel. I had also an idea for a headpiece based on the gossamer flame collar? It's the sketches in the top right corner. And just some hanging banners.(Similar to what i already did for [url=https://imgur.com/VnhHVmb]this mask[/url]) Because they are addons that should be usable in the future for other masks I tend to split them into smaller pieces (that can be combined) instead of one big piece.
@Xiria The masks usually look better with the feathers in front of the horns, but I can definitely modify it so it looks more skydancer-ish! (Aka horns in front and feathers peaking out behind)

For the jewelry I was looking at the gossamer tail piece specifically. I am not at home so I sketched the idea on paper real quick:
3dMzmEi.jpg
I was thinking combining some of them with the hanging eyes and some with the tinsel.

I had also an idea for a headpiece based on the gossamer flame collar? It's the sketches in the top right corner. And just some hanging banners.(Similar to what i already did for this mask)

Because they are addons that should be usable in the future for other masks I tend to split them into smaller pieces (that can be combined) instead of one big piece.
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
I don't think I want a headpiece, but everything else sounds great! Yeah, I'd pay 50g extra for that.
I don't think I want a headpiece, but everything else sounds great! Yeah, I'd pay 50g extra for that.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Xiria Alright I will do the banners and the hanging jewelry pieces based of the tail piece then! Thank you for your patience!
@Xiria Alright I will do the banners and the hanging jewelry pieces based of the tail piece then! Thank you for your patience!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Hi @Fujo

I checked back your Shop to add myself to your pinglist and saw your updated rule about the "naked" dragons' masks.

May I ask you that how this rule applies with the Gaoler dragons? Is Artist Choice no good for them? Or can I order that if I gave you more ideas at the keywords and ask more specific add-ons?

I'm asking this because my Lair mostly have Gaoler dragons, they are my favourites, and I really-really love the mask that you have made for my Behemoth yesterday. :3 So if I can gather enough money again and got a slot in time I may ask a mask for my other Gaolers too. But I think that you have a lot better fantasy than me when it comes to coloration and all, so I would be really happy with an Artist Choice next time too. ^.^
Hi @Fujo

I checked back your Shop to add myself to your pinglist and saw your updated rule about the "naked" dragons' masks.

May I ask you that how this rule applies with the Gaoler dragons? Is Artist Choice no good for them? Or can I order that if I gave you more ideas at the keywords and ask more specific add-ons?

I'm asking this because my Lair mostly have Gaoler dragons, they are my favourites, and I really-really love the mask that you have made for my Behemoth yesterday. :3 So if I can gather enough money again and got a slot in time I may ask a mask for my other Gaolers too. But I think that you have a lot better fantasy than me when it comes to coloration and all, so I would be really happy with an Artist Choice next time too. ^.^
@Wolfdance Its always case by case basis. I just want to avoid having too many naked dragons in one batch (the last one had 3 including yours, which was fine (you gave me a lot of keywords and told me a bit of your dragons background), but I noticed I had a lot more difficulty coming up with masks for them than for other dragons, epsecially with just one keyword).

If you give me more than one keyword to work with and/or point me towards specific addons you would feel suit your dragon, I am happy to take naked dragons on. I just need more to work with:)

So no worries, your gaolers are more than welcome in my shop <3
@Wolfdance Its always case by case basis. I just want to avoid having too many naked dragons in one batch (the last one had 3 including yours, which was fine (you gave me a lot of keywords and told me a bit of your dragons background), but I noticed I had a lot more difficulty coming up with masks for them than for other dragons, epsecially with just one keyword).

If you give me more than one keyword to work with and/or point me towards specific addons you would feel suit your dragon, I am happy to take naked dragons on. I just need more to work with:)

So no worries, your gaolers are more than welcome in my shop <3
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70