Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70
@Wolfdance A fuzzy boy! Didn't add too many accessorizes (I didn't wanna overload him) but I hope you like it regardless <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/bH2LaNt.png[/img]
@Wolfdance A fuzzy boy! Didn't add too many accessorizes (I didn't wanna overload him) but I hope you like it regardless <3

bH2LaNt.png
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Oh... my... goddess! O.O It's the most beautiful Adoptable that I have ever seen in my FR life!!! *-* It's sooo beautiful, I cry, shriek and dance in my joy! I love the colors, I love the antlers, I love the accessories and I really-realy love the pattern of the face! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Thank you, thank you very much for this amazing work, you really made my day with it. :3 I will send you the payment in a minute! ^.^
@Fujo

Oh... my... goddess! O.O
It's the most beautiful Adoptable that I have ever seen in my FR life!!! *-*
It's sooo beautiful, I cry, shriek and dance in my joy! I love the colors, I love the antlers, I love the accessories and I really-realy love the pattern of the face!
Thank you, thank you very much for this amazing work, you really made my day with it. :3

I will send you the payment in a minute! ^.^
@Darlnim, @CrazyBat, @BlackRayser, @nevvermore, @ineedhelp, @Gorwen, @Airaly, @Noodlesper, @sQld, @pepster, @Katalist, @PantheraScience, @Nebelkraehe, @Lyka, @X3X, @klee, @Laturikusha, @fortune3698, @Nightfallen, @rethi, @Aloice, @BottledLightning, @jr413, @Anda, @RobotNix, @Suntouched , @Avifors, @LittleSunDragon, @Sharkbutt, @Gimeurcookie, @CupcakeCass, @sockmonkeygerald, @Trachynhawb, @cheesity, @nonaline, @Storrie, @Aidan, @DragonWarrior333 , @scribblingface, @TheEndofAutumn, @Crysi102, @Reckless, @Chou, @Eagles, @Pastiche, @los, @Luunai, @Fletcher, @Tipa, @Wraith296 , @bluefire7991, @Amorah, @Crim, @Fouguri, @crescentstar711, @Tiguidou, @Galaxtic, @Harana, @After, @Cadash, @Vhyxalas, @GadzooksTD, @Joule, @FlufferLover, @Kamazu, @Sealterbloind, @Velocirosie, @Kaimon, @StayingBehind, @Fate2726, @Lundlaeva, @TheDragonsQueen, @dustfawn, @Kindread, @Descending, @Xarina, @Puggles, @shugenja, @equive, @chocoapple, @Farwalker, @TomSwifty, @Elextra, @Whyyesimnot, @iconic, @Minhyuk, @squishysoo, @Xiria, @TheCell, @Kymris, @kontyre, @artchiie, @Miirim, @Beany121, @cre, @FoggyDownpour, @firtarian, @scarecrane, @Nonsense, @Asterodea, @Whymsical, @Ziegler, @NorthernLiights, @SolEtLuna, @CoyoteFlowers, @Limelight, @altdd1112, @Cynil, @Feast, @GoldieFazbear, @MaybeaCat, @lynxedlight @Qhersek, @Sath, @Crysi102, @CreamGravy, @emergencybirds @Volve, @LittleSunDragon, @JiminxYoongi, @Vanq, @firtarian, @queenmera, @Embyrs [size=5][b]Opening 5 Slots! ALL TAKEN[/b][/size] [u]NOTE:[/u] Prices have been slightly raised by 50 Gems, making Artist Choice Masks 400 Gems/400k treasure base price, and custom masks 450 Gems/450k treasure base price. I also added a rule about 'naked' dragons!* [quote=Rules] * Basing a mask of a 'naked' dragon is unavailable for artist choice (but it is available for custom masks), unless you can give me a coherent theme to base the mask on. (Reason being, its very difficult for me to come up with a good mask with a dragon that doesn't give me much ideas aside from colors). I will judge this case by case basis though, feel free to ask me![/quote] As mentioned above, I am happy to judge this by a case by case basis and if you can give me a good summary of keywords I am happy to draw a mask even based on a naked dragon. My experience has just shown me that I am struggling a lot more with getting a mask done when I have less information (only colors/genes/breed) to base it on.
@Darlnim, @CrazyBat, @BlackRayser, @nevvermore, @ineedhelp, @Gorwen, @Airaly, @Noodlesper, @sQld, @pepster, @Katalist, @PantheraScience, @Nebelkraehe, @Lyka, @X3X, @klee, @Laturikusha, @fortune3698, @Nightfallen, @rethi, @Aloice, @BottledLightning, @jr413, @Anda, @RobotNix, @Suntouched , @Avifors, @LittleSunDragon, @Sharkbutt, @Gimeurcookie, @CupcakeCass, @sockmonkeygerald, @Trachynhawb, @cheesity, @nonaline, @Storrie, @Aidan, @DragonWarrior333 , @scribblingface, @TheEndofAutumn, @Crysi102, @Reckless, @Chou, @Eagles, @Pastiche, @los, @Luunai, @Fletcher, @Tipa, @Wraith296 , @bluefire7991, @Amorah, @Crim, @Fouguri, @crescentstar711, @Tiguidou, @Galaxtic, @Harana, @After, @Cadash, @Vhyxalas, @GadzooksTD, @Joule, @FlufferLover, @Kamazu, @Sealterbloind, @Velocirosie, @Kaimon, @StayingBehind, @Fate2726, @Lundlaeva, @TheDragonsQueen, @dustfawn, @Kindread, @Descending, @Xarina, @Puggles, @shugenja, @equive, @chocoapple, @Farwalker, @TomSwifty, @Elextra, @Whyyesimnot, @iconic, @Minhyuk, @squishysoo, @Xiria, @TheCell, @Kymris, @kontyre, @artchiie, @Miirim, @Beany121, @cre, @FoggyDownpour, @firtarian, @scarecrane, @Nonsense, @Asterodea, @Whymsical, @Ziegler, @NorthernLiights, @SolEtLuna, @CoyoteFlowers, @Limelight, @altdd1112, @Cynil, @Feast, @GoldieFazbear, @MaybeaCat, @lynxedlight

@Qhersek, @Sath, @Crysi102, @CreamGravy, @emergencybirds

@Volve, @LittleSunDragon, @JiminxYoongi, @Vanq, @firtarian, @queenmera, @Embyrs

Opening 5 Slots!
ALL TAKEN

NOTE: Prices have been slightly raised by 50 Gems, making Artist Choice Masks 400 Gems/400k treasure base price, and custom masks 450 Gems/450k treasure base price.

I also added a rule about 'naked' dragons!*
Rules wrote:
* Basing a mask of a 'naked' dragon is unavailable for artist choice (but it is available for custom masks), unless you can give me a coherent theme to base the mask on. (Reason being, its very difficult for me to come up with a good mask with a dragon that doesn't give me much ideas aside from colors). I will judge this case by case basis though, feel free to ask me!

As mentioned above, I am happy to judge this by a case by case basis and if you can give me a good summary of keywords I am happy to draw a mask even based on a naked dragon. My experience has just shown me that I am struggling a lot more with getting a mask done when I have less information (only colors/genes/breed) to base it on.
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
oh SLOT please!!
oh SLOT please!!
KVbkgOZ.png
slot! Artist's Choice (love to see what you could do with this girl!) [b]Username: [/b] Aloice [b]Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41577011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415771/41577011_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Keywords: [/b] rebirth, subdued grace (just the Persephone myth stuff haha) [b]Specific Addon: [/b] ADS6 (Dust) [b]Other: [/b] Really intrigued to see if you want to go a more spring/flower-y angle or more of the winter -> spring transition angle! In the myth she's a child of spring who became (and owned the role of) the Queen of the Underworld so there's definitely a lot of stuff that can work with her <3
slot!

Artist's Choice (love to see what you could do with this girl!)

Username: Aloice
Dragon:
41577011_350.png

Keywords: rebirth, subdued grace (just the Persephone myth stuff haha)
Specific Addon: ADS6 (Dust)
Other: Really intrigued to see if you want to go a more spring/flower-y angle or more of the winter -> spring transition angle! In the myth she's a child of spring who became (and owned the role of) the Queen of the Underworld so there's definitely a lot of stuff that can work with her <3
Slot pls
Slot pls
Slot, please!
Heck I was actually here in time, I’m floored. xD
Slot, please!
Heck I was actually here in time, I’m floored. xD
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Vhyxalas @Aloice @Descending @Xarina

Good morning from germany to you all /o/
You all got a slot (and managed all not to ping me, a miracle XD).

Send orders my way when convenient and I'll get to them asap!

(Keep an eye on rollover so your post doesn't vanish in maintenance)
@Vhyxalas @Aloice @Descending @Xarina

Good morning from germany to you all /o/
You all got a slot (and managed all not to ping me, a miracle XD).

Send orders my way when convenient and I'll get to them asap!

(Keep an eye on rollover so your post doesn't vanish in maintenance)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@/Fujo Can I claim that last slot? [b]Edit:[/b] Sorry about the ping. It was a minute before rollover and I wanted to get my post in. I did check the first post to see if I should but after I posted I saw it in the rules in the third post. I'm gonna order this as custom so I'll have some more control, but I'll still leave some things up to you if that's okay. [b]Username:[/b] Xiria [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47154779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471548/47154779_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Mask Shape:[/b] M2 (Crow) [b]Eyes:[/b] Sharp if I can get markings around them similar to his Arcane Primal runes, Closed otherwise. [b]Add-ons:[/b] I definitely want A3 (Wildclaw) antlers (if they could be on the smaller side to be more Skydancer-y that'd be great), ADS4 (Skydancer), ADS-SP5 (Grasps), and ADS8 (Hanging Eyes). You can also use any of the following you think would look good: ADS2 (Pearls), ADS6 (Dust), ADS7 (Golden Eyes), ADS16 (Tinsel), ADS-SP2 (Peacock Eyes), and ADS-SP4 (Banner). [b]Coloration:[/b] Primary color for the mask and antlers, secondary color for the ADS4 (Skydancer) feathers, gold for the ADS8 (Hanging Eyes), and Grasps in the same color he's wearing. As for the optional stuff if you use them: The feathers in ADS2 (Pearls) or ADS5 (Tiny) can be secondary color or apparel color (your choice), ADS6 (Dust) should preferably be Arcane pink, ADS7 should preferably match other gold things on the mask, ADS16 (Tinsel) and ADS-SP4 (Banner) should match the Mystic Sage Tassel and Gossamer Flame Collar he's wearing, and ADS-SP2 (Peacock Eyes) should match the Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel. [b]Other:[/b] How much does it cost to sponsor something new? I might be interested in runes around the eye holes to match his Arcane Primal and/or something based on the Gossamer Flame set depending on how much it'd cost and if you think it'd look good.
@/Fujo
Can I claim that last slot?

Edit: Sorry about the ping. It was a minute before rollover and I wanted to get my post in. I did check the first post to see if I should but after I posted I saw it in the rules in the third post.

I'm gonna order this as custom so I'll have some more control, but I'll still leave some things up to you if that's okay.
Username: Xiria
Dragon:
47154779_350.png

Mask Shape: M2 (Crow)
Eyes: Sharp if I can get markings around them similar to his Arcane Primal runes, Closed otherwise.
Add-ons: I definitely want A3 (Wildclaw) antlers (if they could be on the smaller side to be more Skydancer-y that'd be great), ADS4 (Skydancer), ADS-SP5 (Grasps), and ADS8 (Hanging Eyes).
You can also use any of the following you think would look good: ADS2 (Pearls), ADS6 (Dust), ADS7 (Golden Eyes), ADS16 (Tinsel), ADS-SP2 (Peacock Eyes), and ADS-SP4 (Banner).
Coloration: Primary color for the mask and antlers, secondary color for the ADS4 (Skydancer) feathers, gold for the ADS8 (Hanging Eyes), and Grasps in the same color he's wearing.
As for the optional stuff if you use them: The feathers in ADS2 (Pearls) or ADS5 (Tiny) can be secondary color or apparel color (your choice), ADS6 (Dust) should preferably be Arcane pink, ADS7 should preferably match other gold things on the mask, ADS16 (Tinsel) and ADS-SP4 (Banner) should match the Mystic Sage Tassel and Gossamer Flame Collar he's wearing, and ADS-SP2 (Peacock Eyes) should match the Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel.
Other: How much does it cost to sponsor something new? I might be interested in runes around the eye holes to match his Arcane Primal and/or something based on the Gossamer Flame set depending on how much it'd cost and if you think it'd look good.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Fujo, hah, I can’t believe I was in such a rush I forgot to ping. xD Hopefully this is something you can do, I realize this is a bit wordy, but I promise it’s just to give you ideas! ^_^ [quote][B]Artist’s Choice Slot[/b] [b]Username:[/b] Xarina [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5758979]Aseroe[/url] / [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=48855&tab=dragon&did=44280770]Guepinia[/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] Plague - Desert - Zealotry (to the Plaguebringer) - Bones/Antlers [b]Specific Addon:[/b] A2 - Beaded Antlers [b]Other:[/b] I link two dragons due to the fact that incorporating their two aesthetics somehow would be awesome, though if you prefer to focus on one over the other, that’s fine (probably go with Guepinia in that case, she has a better sense of style!). I’d prefer the mask to not be a direct mirror of either dragon, but more to just be based on them. Feel free to go crazy with animal bones/antlers/eyes/banners/whatever, that stuff is awesome. The skydancer is a Priestess of Plague, the imperial a “Doctor” and Dictatorial leader, and both are devoted to the Plaguebringer, so do with that info what you will. XD Basically, this mask is the symbol of their devotion, that which will hang above the hearth of the prayer room, and that which will strike a chord of fear in their enemies when brought into battle. Have fun with it, I cannot wait to see what you come up with![/quote] (Also, definitely be sure to keep me on the pinglist, I have a second idea for a mask I’d like to order sometime!)
@Fujo, hah, I can’t believe I was in such a rush I forgot to ping. xD
Hopefully this is something you can do, I realize this is a bit wordy, but I promise it’s just to give you ideas! ^_^
Quote:
Artist’s Choice Slot
Username: Xarina
Dragon: Aseroe / Guepinia
Keywords: Plague - Desert - Zealotry (to the Plaguebringer) - Bones/Antlers
Specific Addon: A2 - Beaded Antlers
Other: I link two dragons due to the fact that incorporating their two aesthetics somehow would be awesome, though if you prefer to focus on one over the other, that’s fine (probably go with Guepinia in that case, she has a better sense of style!). I’d prefer the mask to not be a direct mirror of either dragon, but more to just be based on them. Feel free to go crazy with animal bones/antlers/eyes/banners/whatever, that stuff is awesome. The skydancer is a Priestess of Plague, the imperial a “Doctor” and Dictatorial leader, and both are devoted to the Plaguebringer, so do with that info what you will. XD

Basically, this mask is the symbol of their devotion, that which will hang above the hearth of the prayer room, and that which will strike a chord of fear in their enemies when brought into battle.

Have fun with it, I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

(Also, definitely be sure to keep me on the pinglist, I have a second idea for a mask I’d like to order sometime!)
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 70