Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64
I adore it! Thank you so much for the beautiful artwork, but also for your kindness and patience.

(I'll send payment in a sec :) )
I adore it! Thank you so much for the beautiful artwork, but also for your kindness and patience.

(I'll send payment in a sec :) )
@Marmite sdfgh I just edited the ping for you cause I used the wrong antlers, but it seems you dont mind XD
@Marmite sdfgh I just edited the ping for you cause I used the wrong antlers, but it seems you dont mind XD
..........+..........+..........+..........+..........+..........
-
..........+..........+..........+..........+.........tumblr
..........+..........+..........+...............mask shop
..........+..........+..........+..........+festival shop
..........+..........+..........+..........+.......wishlist
EMPTY SPACE
25314.png25316.png ..........+..........+..........+..........+..........+..........
Fujo
27 · She/Her · +9 FR Time
"Wherever you may go,
let the winds carry you home."
I don't mind, indeed. It's gorgeous either way. :)
I don't mind, indeed. It's gorgeous either way. :)
@Wolfdance A fuzzy boy! Didn't add too many accessorizes (I didn't wanna overload him) but I hope you like it regardless <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/bH2LaNt.png[/img]
@Wolfdance A fuzzy boy! Didn't add too many accessorizes (I didn't wanna overload him) but I hope you like it regardless <3

bH2LaNt.png
-
EMPTY SPACE
25314.png25316.png ..........+..........+..........+..........+..........+..........
Fujo
"Wherever you may go,
@Fujo Oh... my... goddess! O.O It's the most beautiful Adoptable that I have ever seen in my FR life!!! *-* It's sooo beautiful, I cry, shriek and dance in my joy! I love the colors, I love the antlers, I love the accessories and I really-realy love the pattern of the face! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Thank you, thank you very much for this amazing work, you really made my day with it. :3 I will send you the payment in a minute! ^.^
@Fujo

Oh... my... goddess! O.O
It's the most beautiful Adoptable that I have ever seen in my FR life!!! *-*
It's sooo beautiful, I cry, shriek and dance in my joy! I love the colors, I love the antlers, I love the accessories and I really-realy love the pattern of the face!
Thank you, thank you very much for this amazing work, you really made my day with it. :3

I will send you the payment in a minute! ^.^
Kp6wlyn.png
@Darlnim, @CrazyBat, @BlackRayser, @nevvermore, @ineedhelp, @Gorwen, @Airaly, @Noodlesper, @sQld, @pepster, @Katalist, @PantheraScience, @Nebelkraehe, @Lyka, @X3X, @klee, @Laturikusha, @fortune3698, @Nightfallen, @rethi, @Aloice, @BottledLightning, @jr413, @Anda, @RobotNix, @Suntouched , @Avifors, @LittleSunDragon, @Sharkbutt, @Gimeurcookie, @CupcakeCass, @sockmonkeygerald, @Trachynhawb, @cheesity, @nonaline, @Storrie, @Aidan, @DragonWarrior333 , @scribblingface, @TheEndofAutumn, @Crysi102, @Reckless, @Chou, @Eagles, @Pastiche, @los, @Luunai, @Fletcher, @Tipa, @Wraith296 , @bluefire7991, @Amorah, @Crim, @Fouguri, @crescentstar711, @Tiguidou, @Galaxtic, @Harana, @After, @Cadash, @Vhyxalas, @GadzooksTD, @Joule, @FlufferLover, @Kamazu, @Sealterbloind, @Velocirosie, @Kaimon, @StayingBehind, @Fate2726, @Lundlaeva, @TheDragonsQueen, @dustfawn, @Kindread, @Descending, @Xarina, @Puggles, @shugenja, @equive, @chocoapple, @Farwalker, @TomSwifty, @Elextra, @Whyyesimnot, @iconic, @Minhyuk, @squishysoo, @Xiria, @TheCell, @Kymris, @kontyre, @artchiie, @Miirim, @Beany121, @cre, @FoggyDownpour, @firtarian, @scarecrane, @Nonsense, @Asterodea, @Whymsical, @Ziegler, @NorthernLiights, @SolEtLuna, @CoyoteFlowers, @Limelight, @altdd1112, @Cynil, @Feast, @GoldieFazbear, @MaybeaCat, @lynxedlight @Qhersek, @Sath, @Crysi102, @CreamGravy, @emergencybirds @Volve, @LittleSunDragon, @JiminxYoongi, @Vanq, @firtarian, @queenmera, @Embyrs [size=5][b]Opening 5 Slots! ALL TAKEN[/b][/size] [u]NOTE:[/u] Prices have been slightly raised by 50 Gems, making Artist Choice Masks 400 Gems/400k treasure base price, and custom masks 450 Gems/450k treasure base price. I also added a rule about 'naked' dragons!* [quote=Rules] * Basing a mask of a 'naked' dragon is unavailable for artist choice (but it is available for custom masks), unless you can give me a coherent theme to base the mask on. (Reason being, its very difficult for me to come up with a good mask with a dragon that doesn't give me much ideas aside from colors). I will judge this case by case basis though, feel free to ask me![/quote] As mentioned above, I am happy to judge this by a case by case basis and if you can give me a good summary of keywords I am happy to draw a mask even based on a naked dragon. My experience has just shown me that I am struggling a lot more with getting a mask done when I have less information (only colors/genes/breed) to base it on.
@Darlnim, @CrazyBat, @BlackRayser, @nevvermore, @ineedhelp, @Gorwen, @Airaly, @Noodlesper, @sQld, @pepster, @Katalist, @PantheraScience, @Nebelkraehe, @Lyka, @X3X, @klee, @Laturikusha, @fortune3698, @Nightfallen, @rethi, @Aloice, @BottledLightning, @jr413, @Anda, @RobotNix, @Suntouched , @Avifors, @LittleSunDragon, @Sharkbutt, @Gimeurcookie, @CupcakeCass, @sockmonkeygerald, @Trachynhawb, @cheesity, @nonaline, @Storrie, @Aidan, @DragonWarrior333 , @scribblingface, @TheEndofAutumn, @Crysi102, @Reckless, @Chou, @Eagles, @Pastiche, @los, @Luunai, @Fletcher, @Tipa, @Wraith296 , @bluefire7991, @Amorah, @Crim, @Fouguri, @crescentstar711, @Tiguidou, @Galaxtic, @Harana, @After, @Cadash, @Vhyxalas, @GadzooksTD, @Joule, @FlufferLover, @Kamazu, @Sealterbloind, @Velocirosie, @Kaimon, @StayingBehind, @Fate2726, @Lundlaeva, @TheDragonsQueen, @dustfawn, @Kindread, @Descending, @Xarina, @Puggles, @shugenja, @equive, @chocoapple, @Farwalker, @TomSwifty, @Elextra, @Whyyesimnot, @iconic, @Minhyuk, @squishysoo, @Xiria, @TheCell, @Kymris, @kontyre, @artchiie, @Miirim, @Beany121, @cre, @FoggyDownpour, @firtarian, @scarecrane, @Nonsense, @Asterodea, @Whymsical, @Ziegler, @NorthernLiights, @SolEtLuna, @CoyoteFlowers, @Limelight, @altdd1112, @Cynil, @Feast, @GoldieFazbear, @MaybeaCat, @lynxedlight

@Qhersek, @Sath, @Crysi102, @CreamGravy, @emergencybirds

@Volve, @LittleSunDragon, @JiminxYoongi, @Vanq, @firtarian, @queenmera, @Embyrs

Opening 5 Slots!
ALL TAKEN

NOTE: Prices have been slightly raised by 50 Gems, making Artist Choice Masks 400 Gems/400k treasure base price, and custom masks 450 Gems/450k treasure base price.

I also added a rule about 'naked' dragons!*
Rules wrote:
* Basing a mask of a 'naked' dragon is unavailable for artist choice (but it is available for custom masks), unless you can give me a coherent theme to base the mask on. (Reason being, its very difficult for me to come up with a good mask with a dragon that doesn't give me much ideas aside from colors). I will judge this case by case basis though, feel free to ask me!

As mentioned above, I am happy to judge this by a case by case basis and if you can give me a good summary of keywords I am happy to draw a mask even based on a naked dragon. My experience has just shown me that I am struggling a lot more with getting a mask done when I have less information (only colors/genes/breed) to base it on.
-
EMPTY SPACE
Fujo
"Wherever you may go,
oh SLOT please!!
oh SLOT please!!
KVbkgOZ.png
slot! Artist's Choice (love to see what you could do with this girl!) [b]Username: [/b] Aloice [b]Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41577011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415771/41577011_350.png[/img] [/url][/b] [b]Keywords: [/b] rebirth, subdued grace (just the Persephone myth stuff haha) [b]Specific Addon: [/b] ADS6 (Dust) [b]Other: [/b] Really intrigued to see if you want to go a more spring/flower-y angle or more of the winter -> spring transition angle! In the myth she's a child of spring who became (and owned the role of) the Queen of the Underworld so there's definitely a lot of stuff that can work with her <3
slot!

Artist's Choice (love to see what you could do with this girl!)

Username: Aloice
Dragon:
41577011_350.png

Keywords: rebirth, subdued grace (just the Persephone myth stuff haha)
Specific Addon: ADS6 (Dust)
Other: Really intrigued to see if you want to go a more spring/flower-y angle or more of the winter -> spring transition angle! In the myth she's a child of spring who became (and owned the role of) the Queen of the Underworld so there's definitely a lot of stuff that can work with her <3
Slot pls
Slot pls
Slot, please!
Heck I was actually here in time, I’m floored. xD
Slot, please!
Heck I was actually here in time, I’m floored. xD
~FdLyi0Y.png ~~ EABPYas.gif
She/Her/Hers || Arcanite/Plagueling
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something with you unfinished!

LTAJqpT.png1036142.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 64