Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70
@Trachynhawb @Wraith296 You got your slots! Post your orders when you can =)

@Elextra Those are some funky looking gaolers and I already have an idea how to incorporate both of them into the mask!

@Wolfdance I technically did 6 masks last round of orders and I also shoe-horned someone in through Tumblr for a 5th slot, so I feel up to the task to get you in for a 6th slot if you are willing to potentially be patient! Since I dont know how fast I will get through orders this time around! But if you are willing to wait, you can slide in for a 6th slot.

@Marmite Order looks good! Thank you! An no problem <3

@CrazyBat I am super glad to hear you like it! I am excited to see you back for more orders! Mortimer was a lot of fun!

@BottledLightning Order looks good! Thank you!

@Suntouched Awww I am sorry! I am slowly upping the amount of orders I do in a batch, but I dont wanna overwhelm myself. I do appreciate the love for my masks though and I do hope you can get a slot sometime soon <3
@Trachynhawb @Wraith296 You got your slots! Post your orders when you can =)

@Elextra Those are some funky looking gaolers and I already have an idea how to incorporate both of them into the mask!

@Wolfdance I technically did 6 masks last round of orders and I also shoe-horned someone in through Tumblr for a 5th slot, so I feel up to the task to get you in for a 6th slot if you are willing to potentially be patient! Since I dont know how fast I will get through orders this time around! But if you are willing to wait, you can slide in for a 6th slot.

@Marmite Order looks good! Thank you! An no problem <3

@CrazyBat I am super glad to hear you like it! I am excited to see you back for more orders! Mortimer was a lot of fun!

@BottledLightning Order looks good! Thank you!

@Suntouched Awww I am sorry! I am slowly upping the amount of orders I do in a batch, but I dont wanna overwhelm myself. I do appreciate the love for my masks though and I do hope you can get a slot sometime soon <3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Oh, really? :D Yeah, I can wait, you can take your time with it! I'm really grateful for this chance, you are super gorgeous! :3 I really hoped that I can ask one day an Artist Choice mask for my favourite little Gaoler, Behemoth. ^.^ He is my most precious and spoiled dragon, he is also the leader of my clan. :) [b]Username:[/b] Wolfdance [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48538811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485389/48538811_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keywords:[/b] Demigod, very mysterious, looks cute but in fact an overpowered beast. [b]Specific Addon:[/b] I'm a bit curious about that how would he look with the Bear Mask (M12). Though if you don't like the idea then you can choose other Mask too. ^.^ [b]Other:[/b] Any antler that looks similar to his Gnarlhorns would be great. :3
@Fujo

Oh, really? :D
Yeah, I can wait, you can take your time with it! I'm really grateful for this chance, you are super gorgeous! :3

I really hoped that I can ask one day an Artist Choice mask for my favourite little Gaoler, Behemoth. ^.^
He is my most precious and spoiled dragon, he is also the leader of my clan. :)

Username: Wolfdance
Dragon:

48538811_350.png

Keywords: Demigod, very mysterious, looks cute but in fact an overpowered beast.
Specific Addon: I'm a bit curious about that how would he look with the Bear Mask (M12). Though if you don't like the idea then you can choose other Mask too. ^.^
Other: Any antler that looks similar to his Gnarlhorns would be great. :3

@Fujo

Woo! Thank you! I've been trying to get in for ages! Do I send payment now or later?
@Fujo

Woo! Thank you! I've been trying to get in for ages! Do I send payment now or later?
PEnIA1u.png
@Wolfdance A BABY! The bear mask will be fun to work with, I will definitely run with it! And I wanted to add Gaoler horns to the shop as an asset anyway, so I will be using the opportunity to draw that asset <3 (at no extra cost, no worries).

@Elextra Lil spoiler, I am currently already working on your mask haha (you gotta use the opportunity when creativity strikes you). But I take payment once I am finished, to not pressure myself with finishing orders =)
@Wolfdance A BABY! The bear mask will be fun to work with, I will definitely run with it! And I wanted to add Gaoler horns to the shop as an asset anyway, so I will be using the opportunity to draw that asset <3 (at no extra cost, no worries).

@Elextra Lil spoiler, I am currently already working on your mask haha (you gotta use the opportunity when creativity strikes you). But I take payment once I am finished, to not pressure myself with finishing orders =)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Yee-Haw!! I'm stoked!
@Fujo

Yee-Haw!! I'm stoked!
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra I hope this fits the theme you had in mind! I dedicated on half of each mask to one of the dragons! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nXLlZ8u.png[/img]
@Elextra I hope this fits the theme you had in mind! I dedicated on half of each mask to one of the dragons!
nXLlZ8u.png
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Yep-yep, he is my little baby. :3
I'm happy to hear that you are okay with my ideas, I will excitedly and (of course) patiently wait for the final Mask.
I know that it will be great, your works are always beautiful and special. ^.^
@Fujo

Yep-yep, he is my little baby. :3
I'm happy to hear that you are okay with my ideas, I will excitedly and (of course) patiently wait for the final Mask.
I know that it will be great, your works are always beautiful and special. ^.^
dang i’m always too late hsjdhsj
dang i’m always too late hsjdhsj
yv0mNts.png
[quote name="Fujo" date="2019-09-16 11:52:20" ] @Elextra I hope this fits the theme you had in mind! I dedicated on half of each mask to one of the dragons! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nXLlZ8u.png[/img] [/quote] LOVE. TOTAL LOVE. Sending payment now!
Fujo wrote on 2019-09-16 11:52:20:
@Elextra I hope this fits the theme you had in mind! I dedicated on half of each mask to one of the dragons!
nXLlZ8u.png

LOVE. TOTAL LOVE.

Sending payment now!
PEnIA1u.png
@BottledLightning A soft boy for you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AR7swan.png[/img]
@BottledLightning A soft boy for you!

AR7swan.png
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70