Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Fujo Thankyou, but it resized perfectly and fits in the bio now! :3
@Fujo Thankyou, but it resized perfectly and fits in the bio now! :3
chlZfGD.png
@Fujo
Oop I meant in the Misc section, you had the fur that's brown but i wanted to see if you could make it black? Also the little skull talismans but one instead of two? :o
@Fujo
Oop I meant in the Misc section, you had the fur that's brown but i wanted to see if you could make it black? Also the little skull talismans but one instead of two? :o
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Ahhh okay sorry, english is not my mother tongue so i get confused sometimes. It sounded like you wanted me to combine the skulls with teh fur, which confused me :P But yeah sure that is doable =3

@Katalist Ohhh i checked it out! It looks great! Thank you for ordering again <3
@Valishtu Ahhh okay sorry, english is not my mother tongue so i get confused sometimes. It sounded like you wanted me to combine the skulls with teh fur, which confused me :P But yeah sure that is doable =3

@Katalist Ohhh i checked it out! It looks great! Thank you for ordering again <3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo thankyou so much for letting me be the first customer!

I WILL BE BACK
@Fujo thankyou so much for letting me be the first customer!

I WILL BE BACK
chlZfGD.png
@Fujo Pinglist! This is gorgeous *o*
@Fujo Pinglist! This is gorgeous *o*
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat Thank you! Added you!
@CrazyassBat Thank you! Added you!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Moosesushi Here is your Mask for Kotka! Let me know if you'd like anything changed! Please send payment of 125 gems or 125k treasure! [img]http://i.imgur.com/2WESZNX.png[/img]
@Moosesushi Here is your Mask for Kotka! Let me know if you'd like anything changed! Please send payment of 125 gems or 125k treasure!

2WESZNX.png

iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Thanks for letting me know! I'll wait till I get your ping and then fill it out :)
@Fujo Thanks for letting me know! I'll wait till I get your ping and then fill it out :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Fujo
These are gorgeous! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Fujo
These are gorgeous! Please add me to the pinglist!
X33OFYD.png
@Fujo

I would like to be on your waitlist, please! Your art is really amazing! ^^
@Fujo

I would like to be on your waitlist, please! Your art is really amazing! ^^
jbyQtHP.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70