Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oxomo's Mask Shop [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Fujo
Thanks so much!
@Fujo
Thanks so much!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Fujo what's the difference between being on the waitlist and being on the pinglist?
@Fujo what's the difference between being on the waitlist and being on the pinglist?
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb I basically work in tandem? I finish 3 normal mask slots, then i work on 3 masks from the waitlist while I ping the pinglist that 3 slots have opened up and then back to 3 normal slots and then back to 3 masks from the waitlist and so on. It was the best solution I could find that helped with timezones? So people who keep missing the pings for open slots could grab slots?
@Trachynhawb I basically work in tandem? I finish 3 normal mask slots, then i work on 3 masks from the waitlist while I ping the pinglist that 3 slots have opened up and then back to 3 normal slots and then back to 3 masks from the waitlist and so on. It was the best solution I could find that helped with timezones? So people who keep missing the pings for open slots could grab slots?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo oh gotcha! could i please grab a slot for your waitlist then? need to still figure out the details of what i want but still
@Fujo oh gotcha! could i please grab a slot for your waitlist then? need to still figure out the details of what i want but still
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb Of course! And no rush! I'll ping you when i worked through the regular orders to collect what you want =)
@Trachynhawb Of course! And no rush! I'll ping you when i worked through the regular orders to collect what you want =)
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Waitlist slot please! :D [b]Username:[/b] Fletcher [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468/46758_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Mask Shape:[/b] Sponsored (if that's all right!) - 3/4 size, with a rounded edge (basically a shortened version of the Basic mask) [b]Eyes:[/b] Surprised [b]Accessories:[/b] Ears, Pearls, Bow, and Tinsel. Could I also sponsor some windy swirls or is that too much? :') [b]Coloration:[/b] As Windy as you please~ Tan or orange for the tinsel, matching beads on the bow.
@Fujo Waitlist slot please! :D

Username: Fletcher
Dragon:
46758_350.png

Mask Shape: Sponsored (if that's all right!) - 3/4 size, with a rounded edge (basically a shortened version of the Basic mask)
Eyes: Surprised
Accessories: Ears, Pearls, Bow, and Tinsel. Could I also sponsor some windy swirls or is that too much? :')
Coloration: As Windy as you please~ Tan or orange for the tinsel, matching beads on the bow.
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fujo
(I am so sorry to ping you so much today but omg these masks)

Could I get a spot on your waitlist please?
@Fujo
(I am so sorry to ping you so much today but omg these masks)

Could I get a spot on your waitlist please?
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Fujo Hello again~ I'd love to be on the pinglist for this, thanks!! :D
@Fujo Hello again~ I'd love to be on the pinglist for this, thanks!! :D
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Fletcher Oh gosh what a pretty boy!! As a fellow windie it will be my pleasure to do the mask for him. i'll have to see how I will combine all the hanging elements (pearls, tinsel and bow) but I will gte back to you about that when its your turn! Other than that, everything looks fine! Your payment will be 140 gems or 140k treasure when the maks is finished!

@Cerys No prob! I'll add you to the waitlist!

@Knightess Thanks for the interest! Added you!
@Fletcher Oh gosh what a pretty boy!! As a fellow windie it will be my pleasure to do the mask for him. i'll have to see how I will combine all the hanging elements (pearls, tinsel and bow) but I will gte back to you about that when its your turn! Other than that, everything looks fine! Your payment will be 140 gems or 140k treasure when the maks is finished!

@Cerys No prob! I'll add you to the waitlist!

@Knightess Thanks for the interest! Added you!
iM1UuPe.png

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo I'd like to be on your wait list and ping list please!
@Fujo I'd like to be on your wait list and ping list please!
Mz9FfKs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70