Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FREE] NEW Adult DYO Adoptables!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
@Lichtdrache AHHHH so cute!!!
I _have got_ to make myself do some of these! Thank you for sharing!
@Lichtdrache AHHHH so cute!!!
I _have got_ to make myself do some of these! Thank you for sharing!
@Lichtdrache aaaa cute! I wish my tablet was working right now, but alas. I'm definitely bookmarking this for future use tho, these are great!
@Lichtdrache aaaa cute! I wish my tablet was working right now, but alas. I'm definitely bookmarking this for future use tho, these are great!
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@Lichtdrache
These, are so SWEET!
Sadly I don't know how to draw digital and I'm all thumbs when it comes to arts=(
But they are sweet nonetheless
@Lichtdrache
These, are so SWEET!
Sadly I don't know how to draw digital and I'm all thumbs when it comes to arts=(
But they are sweet nonetheless
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@Nulume @Aiden @OpalSplash514 @Cyrya @Lamentations @kriskrossness @PhoenixMiko @DinoGirl500 @Aeonox @ToothyApocalypse @SimFeetUnder @somnomania @Pieeee
Thank you all for your kind words! I'm happy you like the quick outlines and I hope you have fun with them.

@Lundlaeva
I do have some personal favourites, but I'm glad you like the whole set. Thank you, merry christmas to you as well!

@Reckless
Thank you! I think Mikhail turned out really great, thank you for sharing! I still adore your Nocturne.

@Parda
Oh god you make them look so beautiful! Your dragons are amazing and I adore the way you drew the genes, accents and apparel. I could look at them forever, thank you so much for sharing them!

@Nulume @Aiden @OpalSplash514 @Cyrya @Lamentations @kriskrossness @PhoenixMiko @DinoGirl500 @Aeonox @ToothyApocalypse @SimFeetUnder @somnomania @Pieeee
Thank you all for your kind words! I'm happy you like the quick outlines and I hope you have fun with them.

@Lundlaeva
I do have some personal favourites, but I'm glad you like the whole set. Thank you, merry christmas to you as well!

@Reckless
Thank you! I think Mikhail turned out really great, thank you for sharing! I still adore your Nocturne.

@Parda
Oh god you make them look so beautiful! Your dragons are amazing and I adore the way you drew the genes, accents and apparel. I could look at them forever, thank you so much for sharing them!

hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache
I'm a bit hesitate to ask.....but would you color them with fee provided? I'm so in love of them and really want one for my dragon but....I really don't know my way round of drawing w/ mouse=(
@Lichtdrache
I'm a bit hesitate to ask.....but would you color them with fee provided? I'm so in love of them and really want one for my dragon but....I really don't know my way round of drawing w/ mouse=(
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
These are adorable! Will have to try them out once I'm back on my computer!
These are adorable! Will have to try them out once I'm back on my computer!
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
@Catkinstarchild check out the cuties :D
@Catkinstarchild check out the cuties :D
fr42Fyq.png6qRiT6A.png59TgHaL.pngPIBxzws.png
@LichtDrache This is so adorable!! I use them on my "Haku Couple" bio! [center][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/d4a9813dd9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/d4af99f144.png[/img][/center]
@LichtDrache This is so adorable!! I use them on my "Haku Couple" bio!
d4a9813dd9.pngd4af99f144.png
HzGpUHb.png
@Cerelin
@Cerelin
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Lichtdrache
Ooooohh my gosh these are adorable! Thank you so much for making these! :D
@Lichtdrache
Ooooohh my gosh these are adorable! Thank you so much for making these! :D
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gifQi9kIqs.pngtumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104