Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ittybitty Bottles [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
[b]bottle shape & type:[/b] round, could I have an iris or mauve colour? dark-ish purples please. [b]substrate:[/b] dirt [b]plants, items, & implets:[/b] wisteria, glowshrooms, log, amethyst, stalactites, shadow rune, shadow egg and shadow implet [b]placement:[/b] I'd like theshadow egg to be leaning towards the shadow implet which is lying on top of the log in the centre of the floor. I'd like a few glowshrooms on either side of this part, mimicking the shadow nests. I'd like the stalacites layered with wisteria on the ceiling of the bottle, with the amethyst on the left part of the floor and the shdow runestone on the right with the custom flower mentioned below. I'm not too particular about the placement, so you can shift it if it looks nice. [b]custom plants & items:[/b] I'd like [item= umbra parthenium], [item=bluelipped thresh], or [item=star moss]. [b]sugestions:[/b] [item= umbra parthenium], [item=bluelipped thresh], or [item=star moss]. I'm willing to sponsor all of them for a future glass bottle. [b]payment:[/b] treasure, or if you'd like I've got a crimson sash and arm silks. Thank you very much! Sorry if my order is complicated, I'm willing to pay more. I just find this so cute :)
bottle shape & type: round, could I have an iris or mauve colour? dark-ish purples please.
substrate: dirt
plants, items, & implets: wisteria, glowshrooms, log, amethyst, stalactites, shadow rune, shadow egg and shadow implet
placement: I'd like theshadow egg to be leaning towards the shadow implet which is lying on top of the log in the centre of the floor. I'd like a few glowshrooms on either side of this part, mimicking the shadow nests. I'd like the stalacites layered with wisteria on the ceiling of the bottle, with the amethyst on the left part of the floor and the shdow runestone on the right with the custom flower mentioned below. I'm not too particular about the placement, so you can shift it if it looks nice.
custom plants & items: I'd like Umbra Parthenium , Bluelipped Thresh , or Star Moss .
sugestions: Umbra Parthenium , Bluelipped Thresh , or Star Moss . I'm willing to sponsor all of them for a future glass bottle.
payment: treasure, or if you'd like I've got a crimson sash and arm silks.

Thank you very much! Sorry if my order is complicated, I'm willing to pay more. I just find this so cute :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Zillua Complexity is quite alright! I'll let you know what the price comes out to be when I'm finished, but don't worry about extra for the complexity/customs. Do you want only one of those customs or all three?
@Zillua Complexity is quite alright! I'll let you know what the price comes out to be when I'm finished, but don't worry about extra for the complexity/customs. Do you want only one of those customs or all three?
@shipwreck I'd like at least one, but if you could add more I dont mind
@shipwreck I'd like at least one, but if you could add more I dont mind
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@skipwreck please add me to the pinglist ouo
@skipwreck please add me to the pinglist ouo
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@zillua Sorry it's taking so long! I havent been around my computer. Ill be sure to do it the second I get the chance ^-^

@nemodave sure! Ill add ya
@zillua Sorry it's taking so long! I havent been around my computer. Ill be sure to do it the second I get the chance ^-^

@nemodave sure! Ill add ya
No worries! Looking forward to seeing it :)
No worries! Looking forward to seeing it :)
@Skipwreck Aw, these are awesome!

bottle shape & type: Round
substrate: Sand
plants, items, & implets: Pink Succulent, Ivy, Mossy Log, Citrine, Water rune
placement: Anything you think looks good ._. (I suck at placement)
custom plants & items: Nothing in particular
sugestions: Maybe more animal things? Maybe little reptiles or something?
payment: 46 bits (is that...23kt?)
@Skipwreck Aw, these are awesome!

bottle shape & type: Round
substrate: Sand
plants, items, & implets: Pink Succulent, Ivy, Mossy Log, Citrine, Water rune
placement: Anything you think looks good ._. (I suck at placement)
custom plants & items: Nothing in particular
sugestions: Maybe more animal things? Maybe little reptiles or something?
payment: 46 bits (is that...23kt?)
waterfull.png
I would love to have one! Well, 2, but one for now!

bottle shape & type: oblong, tint purple if possible
substrate: neon
plants, items, & implets: succulents: cactus, white, purple (one of each), wisteria, amethyst crystals x2, pale greenery, glowing spora, morpho x2, shadow rune, shadow implet
placement: : your choice! If it is too cluttered, feel free to leave out a succulent or 2
custom plants & items: a maple leaf (if possible next to the implet, like he's whispering into it)
sugestions: maybe a Christmas tree...if I can order a second, I would love a Christmas scene with snow, and a tree with purple lights!
payment: whatever you want! Treasure probably, but I can offer any of the Tomes, the tarnished steel tail cuffs and helmet, and/ or a daisy flower crown.

These are so adorable!! Thank you for making these!
I would love to have one! Well, 2, but one for now!

bottle shape & type: oblong, tint purple if possible
substrate: neon
plants, items, & implets: succulents: cactus, white, purple (one of each), wisteria, amethyst crystals x2, pale greenery, glowing spora, morpho x2, shadow rune, shadow implet
placement: : your choice! If it is too cluttered, feel free to leave out a succulent or 2
custom plants & items: a maple leaf (if possible next to the implet, like he's whispering into it)
sugestions: maybe a Christmas tree...if I can order a second, I would love a Christmas scene with snow, and a tree with purple lights!
payment: whatever you want! Treasure probably, but I can offer any of the Tomes, the tarnished steel tail cuffs and helmet, and/ or a daisy flower crown.

These are so adorable!! Thank you for making these!
[/url]shadow_trainer.png[/url]
@DecemberStar

Pinning myself..
@DecemberStar

Pinning myself..
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

bottle shape & type: Oblong, either black or neon pink, whichever you think looks best. ^-^
substrate: Neon!
plants, items, & implets: Shadow egg, Shadow implet, maybe some neon succulents or greenery or a butterfly or two.
placement: It would be sooo totally awesome if you could fill the neon substrate up past the middle of the bottle, then bury the shadow egg underneath. Bonus points if you could clear a lil tunnel in the substrate, where the Shadow implet dug down to get the egg. The shadow implet is already kinda on its tummy, so you could just draw a tunnel down, then to the left and just place the shadow implet in the tunnel and it would look like it's digging or reaching for the egg ^-^
Above the substrate there probably wouldn't be much room for anything so just add some glowy neon flowers/butterflies/greenery to make it look magical and nice. c:
custom plants & items: maybe a butterfly just like the morpho one but with neon pink/purple, or a greenery shrub with neon pink/purple/black/white whatever looks good?
sugestions: If the request above is too much, let me know and I'll change it and make it more simple! I also have no idea how much treasure this adds up to so just let me know and I'll send the payment.
payment: Treasure.
bottle shape & type: Oblong, either black or neon pink, whichever you think looks best. ^-^
substrate: Neon!
plants, items, & implets: Shadow egg, Shadow implet, maybe some neon succulents or greenery or a butterfly or two.
placement: It would be sooo totally awesome if you could fill the neon substrate up past the middle of the bottle, then bury the shadow egg underneath. Bonus points if you could clear a lil tunnel in the substrate, where the Shadow implet dug down to get the egg. The shadow implet is already kinda on its tummy, so you could just draw a tunnel down, then to the left and just place the shadow implet in the tunnel and it would look like it's digging or reaching for the egg ^-^
Above the substrate there probably wouldn't be much room for anything so just add some glowy neon flowers/butterflies/greenery to make it look magical and nice. c:
custom plants & items: maybe a butterfly just like the morpho one but with neon pink/purple, or a greenery shrub with neon pink/purple/black/white whatever looks good?
sugestions: If the request above is too much, let me know and I'll change it and make it more simple! I also have no idea how much treasure this adds up to so just let me know and I'll send the payment.
payment: Treasure.
yUM5dBW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23