Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ittybitty Bottles [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@cloudnine Great! I'll add ya to the slots now c: I don't charge extra for customs- filling in my imagination blanks is enough lol
EDIT: OH and would you mind if I added your customs to the list for other users to use?
@cloudnine Great! I'll add ya to the slots now c: I don't charge extra for customs- filling in my imagination blanks is enough lol
EDIT: OH and would you mind if I added your customs to the list for other users to use?
ooh okay! I'll send you some extra gems because i'm not sure how many piles of snow, ice crystals I want so I'll leave it up to you ~ and sure go ahead! it's your art after all :D
ooh okay! I'll send you some extra gems because i'm not sure how many piles of snow, ice crystals I want so I'll leave it up to you ~ and sure go ahead! it's your art after all :D
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine Alright! I could always let you know the total when I'm done as well ^-^ Also, I've been considering snow substrate, so if you'd rather have that, that's something I can do as well! Maybe even a frozen over lake hm
@cloudnine Alright! I could always let you know the total when I'm done as well ^-^ Also, I've been considering snow substrate, so if you'd rather have that, that's something I can do as well! Maybe even a frozen over lake hm
a snow/frozen lake substrate would be amazing! whichever will look better with my combination of items, please choose that one uvu I wasn't sure if you're willing to change the substrate as well so that's why I didn't ask.
a snow/frozen lake substrate would be amazing! whichever will look better with my combination of items, please choose that one uvu I wasn't sure if you're willing to change the substrate as well so that's why I didn't ask.
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@skipwreck alffination with my adopt shop? Banner: [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2034433/1#post_23779594][img]http://img06.deviantart.net/84a6/i/2016/315/8/0/untitled_by_nightshade1616-dao366k.png[/img][/code]
@skipwreck

alffination with my adopt shop?

Banner:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2034433/1#post_23779594][img]http://img06.deviantart.net/84a6/i/2016/315/8/0/untitled_by_nightshade1616-dao366k.png[/img]
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@Skipwreck could I please be added to the pinglist? I'm interested in seeing how these itty bitty adorable things develop :D
@Skipwreck could I please be added to the pinglist? I'm interested in seeing how these itty bitty adorable things develop :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Shipwreck
Could I please be added to the pinglist? I hopefully will be buying from you soon !
@Shipwreck
Could I please be added to the pinglist? I hopefully will be buying from you soon !
@Nightshades I'd love to! I'll add the banner!

@CatkinStarchild @Mistalee I'll add you both now!
@Nightshades I'd love to! I'll add the banner!

@CatkinStarchild @Mistalee I'll add you both now!
@skipwreck
bottle shape & type: Rectangular
substrate: Neon
plants, items, & implets: Tall Cactus, Pink Cactus, White Cactus, Wisteria,Mushrooms, Glowing Mushrooms, Green, Pale, Ivy, Skull, Rose quartz,Lady finger,Arcane Implet, Light Implet, Shadow Implet
placement: Surprise me
custom plants & items: here
sugestions:
payment: 30,500
@skipwreck
bottle shape & type: Rectangular
substrate: Neon
plants, items, & implets: Tall Cactus, Pink Cactus, White Cactus, Wisteria,Mushrooms, Glowing Mushrooms, Green, Pale, Ivy, Skull, Rose quartz,Lady finger,Arcane Implet, Light Implet, Shadow Implet
placement: Surprise me
custom plants & items: here
sugestions:
payment: 30,500
pukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif
@skipwreck
Should I send the payment through CR or messages ?
@skipwreck
Should I send the payment through CR or messages ?
pukaslothgreen_sleeping.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23