Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ittybitty Bottles [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@DraconicDemon Hm, sure! I'd wager that's about 400 Itty Bits
@DraconicDemon Hm, sure! I'd wager that's about 400 Itty Bits
@shipwreck hehehe that's a lot. i'll take a 'round' bottle, sand, some cactus, dry grasses, stalagmites & stalactites, mushrooms, a plague rune, some plague eggs, and some plague implets...

so just make it look nice and the egg should cover it?
@shipwreck hehehe that's a lot. i'll take a 'round' bottle, sand, some cactus, dry grasses, stalagmites & stalactites, mushrooms, a plague rune, some plague eggs, and some plague implets...

so just make it look nice and the egg should cover it?
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@skipwreck
I NEED one of these, they are too cute!!!

bottle shape & type: round!
substrate: sand
plants, items, & implets:2 purple succulents, 1 green succulent, 1 amethyst, 1 rose quartz, 1 arcane rune, and 1 arcane egg!
placement: Up to you! ^.^ I would prefer the succulents grouped together though.
custom plants & items: A pink/purple glass? Whichever looks better! Also, I would like stalactites that are colored to look like quartz or rose quartz!
sugestions: Pink/purple glass, stalactites colored like quartz
payment: Treasure and/or Gems, your choice!

(And, of course, I am willing to pay quite a bit extra to make those custom items a reality!)
@skipwreck
I NEED one of these, they are too cute!!!

bottle shape & type: round!
plants, items, & implets:2 purple succulents, 1 green succulent, 1 amethyst, 1 rose quartz, 1 arcane rune, and 1 arcane egg!
placement: Up to you! ^.^ I would prefer the succulents grouped together though.
custom plants & items: A pink/purple glass? Whichever looks better! Also, I would like stalactites that are colored to look like quartz or rose quartz!
sugestions: Pink/purple glass, stalactites colored like quartz
payment: Treasure and/or Gems, your choice!

(And, of course, I am willing to pay quite a bit extra to make those custom items a reality!)
Bn5RRIJ.png
@DraconicDemon Could you fill out a form, please? c: I'll add you to the slots! The egg definitely should cover that.
@DraconicDemon Could you fill out a form, please? c: I'll add you to the slots! The egg definitely should cover that.
@selcouthmelody Thank you! ^-^ Quartz stalactites I could do hmm... No extra necessary! All that plus one of those would add up to 25k treasure, or 49 gems! I don't really have a preference but I suppose if I had to choose, treasuuree...? I'll add you to the slots!
@selcouthmelody Thank you! ^-^ Quartz stalactites I could do hmm... No extra necessary! All that plus one of those would add up to 25k treasure, or 49 gems! I don't really have a preference but I suppose if I had to choose, treasuuree...? I'll add you to the slots!
@skipwreck

Sounds great! Shooting the payment your way!
@skipwreck

Sounds great! Shooting the payment your way!
Bn5RRIJ.png
Here I am getting another. XD This time, modeled after this pretty girl~ (I did say I wanted one for all of my rep dragons... ^.^;;;)

bottle shape & type: artist's choice again (maybe dark blue the same way the green bottle is green? idk if that'd work, though.. I leave it in your very capable hands!)
substrate: neon!
plants, items, & implets: 8 items, one shadow runestone, one shadow egg (again you can edit the number of items if you think it looks too sparse/crowded)
placement: artist's choice~
custom plants & items: glowing blue mushrooms and fireflies?
sugestions: can always use my custom requests for everyone else <3
payment: Gems this time?
Here I am getting another. XD This time, modeled after this pretty girl~ (I did say I wanted one for all of my rep dragons... ^.^;;;)

bottle shape & type: artist's choice again (maybe dark blue the same way the green bottle is green? idk if that'd work, though.. I leave it in your very capable hands!)
substrate: neon!
plants, items, & implets: 8 items, one shadow runestone, one shadow egg (again you can edit the number of items if you think it looks too sparse/crowded)
placement: artist's choice~
custom plants & items: glowing blue mushrooms and fireflies?
sugestions: can always use my custom requests for everyone else <3
payment: Gems this time?
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@shipwreck
bottle shape & type: round and dull red
plants, items, & implets: cacti, dry grasses, shrooms, stalactites, plague implets
placement: up to you
custom plants & items: could put a black handprint on the bottle?
sugestions: n/a
payment: plague egg
@shipwreck
bottle shape & type: round and dull red
plants, items, & implets: cacti, dry grasses, shrooms, stalactites, plague implets
placement: up to you
custom plants & items: could put a black handprint on the bottle?
sugestions: n/a
payment: plague egg
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Unyko Great! So I turned that tip into 8 Itty Bits, so that'll be added to whatever the total comes out to be! I'll get to work ^-^
@Unyko Great! So I turned that tip into 8 Itty Bits, so that'll be added to whatever the total comes out to be! I'll get to work ^-^
@skipwreck
Aw no, that was for you! XD (But I am super excite about the new bottle. ;u;)
@skipwreck
Aw no, that was for you! XD (But I am super excite about the new bottle. ;u;)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23