Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Announcement] humerus' sins
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
Would love to be added to opening pinglist!
Would love to be added to opening pinglist!
Could I be added to the opening pinglist?
Could I be added to the opening pinglist?
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
May I be added to both pinglists?
May I be added to both pinglists?
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
going to give this a bump so others can see the announcement
going to give this a bump so others can see the announcement
2y1XN7S.png xx humerus
they/them or he/him

currently working through things. may do somethin' soon.

wishlist / t
Will you be starting a different pinglist for people who wanna know if you do redraw, or make new adopts, since you said you’ll probably scrap the current pinglist?

Your adopts have always been one of my favorite on the site, so I’d love to be on that pinglist if you do! ^w^
Will you be starting a different pinglist for people who wanna know if you do redraw, or make new adopts, since you said you’ll probably scrap the current pinglist?

Your adopts have always been one of my favorite on the site, so I’d love to be on that pinglist if you do! ^w^
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Sorry for the late reply, but yes! Anyone is free to message me to show their interest and I'll keep a list of whoever to notify should I make more adoptables!

And honestly, thank you from the bottom of my heart ;v;/ I'll be sure to let you know!
Sorry for the late reply, but yes! Anyone is free to message me to show their interest and I'll keep a list of whoever to notify should I make more adoptables!

And honestly, thank you from the bottom of my heart ;v;/ I'll be sure to let you know!
2y1XN7S.png xx humerus
they/them or he/him

currently working through things. may do somethin' soon.

wishlist / t
These adoptables were pretty darn cute and among my favorites! So it's too bad there won't be anymore of them, but it's very understandable!

If you ever decide to continue doing any art-related stuff in the future, whether they be adopts or other art in general, I'd love to be pinged for that. :)
These adoptables were pretty darn cute and among my favorites! So it's too bad there won't be anymore of them, but it's very understandable!

If you ever decide to continue doing any art-related stuff in the future, whether they be adopts or other art in general, I'd love to be pinged for that. :)
I'd appreciate being added to the new pinglist as well!
I'd appreciate being added to the new pinglist as well!
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
@aquilaaltair
@aquilaaltair
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Add me to the pinglist too! These guys looked SUPER CUTE!
Add me to the pinglist too! These guys looked SUPER CUTE!
pTLeVCs.png Nature2_zpse8rs2svj.gif 5kRkxhJ.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139