Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 'What if No Leg?' Pixels (hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@Unyko

Could I be pinged if you add skydancers?
@Unyko

Could I be pinged if you add skydancers?
@Unyko

I have a hatchery, could I be affiliate?
@Unyko

I have a hatchery, could I be affiliate?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@PrismaticSkies
You certainly can! :)

@Starwindrider
Hmm, I've never affiliated with a hatchery before. o.o But... sure, why not? XD I don't have a banner you can use yet (unless you want to use the title image, but it may be a bit large?), but I'll let you know when that changes. *salute*
@PrismaticSkies
You certainly can! :)

@Starwindrider
Hmm, I've never affiliated with a hatchery before. o.o But... sure, why not? XD I don't have a banner you can use yet (unless you want to use the title image, but it may be a bit large?), but I'll let you know when that changes. *salute*
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@unyko
Neither do I have a banner, but I ordered one. Maybe coming in a week or so.
@unyko
Neither do I have a banner, but I ordered one. Maybe coming in a week or so.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Sounds good. :)

@Birdskull
Your tiny pirate is finished~ X3 (It was so late I forgot to post your total, but you made my title image so I think you deserve a free adopt anyway. <3)

@Stormdragon
Your total comes to 151kt, which you can send any time. I'll be working on your adopts tonight after work. ^.^
@Starwindrider
Sounds good. :)

@Birdskull
Your tiny pirate is finished~ X3 (It was so late I forgot to post your total, but you made my title image so I think you deserve a free adopt anyway. <3)

@Stormdragon
Your total comes to 151kt, which you can send any time. I'll be working on your adopts tonight after work. ^.^
@Unyko
Would you want to consider a trade now, or are you looking for profit? Either way, just let me know!
@Unyko
Would you want to consider a trade now, or are you looking for profit? Either way, just let me know!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Unyko

Is it impossible to get genes that you don't have available? D: Your art is so pretty
@Unyko

Is it impossible to get genes that you don't have available? D: Your art is so pretty
V9BGaTz.png
@Stormdragon
Oh! We can do the trade for this one. :D I'll go figure out who I want after work, but a question while I think about it: would you be willing to do a simple accent for one of them?

@Dyodoreu
If you want to sponsor the genes for your dragons, you may! Genes I haven't finished yet cost 10kt each to sponsor. :)
@Stormdragon
Oh! We can do the trade for this one. :D I'll go figure out who I want after work, but a question while I think about it: would you be willing to do a simple accent for one of them?

@Dyodoreu
If you want to sponsor the genes for your dragons, you may! Genes I haven't finished yet cost 10kt each to sponsor. :)
@Unyko Username: Dyodoreu Breed: Coatl Genes: Poison/Toxin/Spines Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16453987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164540/16453987_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll sponsor those genes then :)
@Unyko
Username: Dyodoreu
Breed: Coatl
Genes: Poison/Toxin/Spines
Dragon Image:
16453987_350.png

I'll sponsor those genes then :)
V9BGaTz.png
@Unyko
Yep ^^ I'm now "permanently" open to skins/accents/apparel because I'm limiting myself to five slots at a time, and I won't accept more orders until those are done ^^ (but ofc trades are a special situation)
@Unyko
Yep ^^ I'm now "permanently" open to skins/accents/apparel because I'm limiting myself to five slots at a time, and I won't accept more orders until those are done ^^ (but ofc trades are a special situation)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85