Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dergbucks Coffee [WAITLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@NegCol

Oh, right! I should. Thanks for the tip. xD

I'll start right away. It would be 70kT. :)
@NegCol

Oh, right! I should. Thanks for the tip. xD

I'll start right away. It would be 70kT. :)
tumblr_o8msestCHW1v7mczeo1_400.pngsignicon_by_katze_r_lynx-dahc8om.png
@Citara

Alright! Thanks! ^^

Although the name in the cup would be for the Nocs since they have space.
I'll see if I can add her name anyways. ^^
@Citara

Alright! Thanks! ^^

Although the name in the cup would be for the Nocs since they have space.
I'll see if I can add her name anyways. ^^
@LexanKrytz Ah I understand you can leave the name out then :)
Do you want me to send you the payment now?
@LexanKrytz Ah I understand you can leave the name out then :)
Do you want me to send you the payment now?
10gxx76.gif She/Her/Hers
FR +9
Pings are welcome
t7j5vl2.png
@Citara

You can send it now if you wish. I'll accept it once the commission is finished. ^^
@Citara

You can send it now if you wish. I'll accept it once the commission is finished. ^^
@LexanKrytz
She's super cute, thank you! Could I be added to your new breed ping list?
@LexanKrytz
She's super cute, thank you! Could I be added to your new breed ping list?
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@NegCol

Of course! And I'm glad you liked her! ^^
@NegCol

Of course! And I'm glad you liked her! ^^
Bump! ^^/
Bump! ^^/
Don't forget to pet the waiter!
Don't forget to pet the waiter!
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
//pathetic screaming// i need one of each pls thanks especially for this pair omg, they survive off coffee in 90% of their AU's @LexanKrytz Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22881925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228820/22881925_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: giraffe/shimmer/GLIMMER (still saving up for it, naked preview of her with the gene is at the bottom of her bio) Apparel: just the wooly antennae/tail and maybe a diamond talonclasp? Skin/Accent: n/a Payment: gens Extras: she goes by her Nickname "Aphe" so if that name could be written on her cup, id appreciate it! Dragon: Sven, a noc. he placeholder Dragon i have for him is the wrong colors so ill be linking a scry when I'm back at the computer, I'm on mobile. here is his placeholder tho: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24440551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244406/24440551_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: obsidian skink, sanguine saturn, sanguine contour Apparel: brutal banner and kilt, black aviator gloves, black wooly tail, sylvan twist, plague April fools eyes Accent: none Notes: can the name on his cup be "mcstabby"? it's a nickname his girlfriend's co-workers have given him in many aus because of his less than legal, predictably questional occupational choices xD payment: gems! *edit I'll gladly sponsor all apparel and genes nended!
//pathetic screaming//
i need one of each pls thanks especially for this pair omg, they survive off coffee in 90% of their AU's

@LexanKrytz
Dragon:

22881925_350.png

Genes: giraffe/shimmer/GLIMMER (still saving up for it, naked preview of her with the gene is at the bottom of her bio)
Apparel: just the wooly antennae/tail and maybe a diamond talonclasp?
Skin/Accent: n/a
Payment: gens
Extras: she goes by her Nickname "Aphe" so if that name could be written on her cup, id appreciate it!

Dragon: Sven, a noc. he placeholder Dragon i have for him is the wrong colors so ill be linking a scry when I'm back at the computer, I'm on mobile. here is his placeholder tho:

24440551_350.png

Genes: obsidian skink, sanguine saturn, sanguine contour
Apparel: brutal banner and kilt, black aviator gloves, black wooly tail, sylvan twist, plague April fools eyes
Accent: none
Notes: can the name on his cup be "mcstabby"? it's a nickname his girlfriend's co-workers have given him in many aus because of his less than legal, predictably questional occupational choices xD
payment: gems!

*edit
I'll gladly sponsor all apparel and genes nended!
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@LexanKrytz
aaalllllso i was wondering if youd like to become affiliates? my shop is here!!
i don't have a banner yet (it's on tonight's to do list actually) but id love to link to your shop! also if youd like i'd accept an adopt trades! <3
@LexanKrytz
aaalllllso i was wondering if youd like to become affiliates? my shop is here!!
i don't have a banner yet (it's on tonight's to do list actually) but id love to link to your shop! also if youd like i'd accept an adopt trades! <3
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80