Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Kuro ~ (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=6]SANDBOX[/size][/font] Practice & fun stuff. Images hosted here won't be available to order but are free to use. [/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/qlpiFbq.gif[/img] [size=2]I discovered the color replacement tool[/size] [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/002-test-animation2_zpsrxbulvl9.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/mxPTwVu.gif[/img] [/center]
SANDBOX
Practice & fun stuff. Images hosted here won't be available to order but are free to use.

qlpiFbq.gif
I discovered the color replacement tool

002-test-animation2_zpsrxbulvl9.gifmxPTwVu.gif
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

reserved.
reserved.

GRAND OPENING EVENT

To celebrate the opening of my affiliate shop and to test out the new resources I am opening up 20 event slots for 20kt each. Since I'm not sure what the demand is, for now there is a limit of one slot per person. Should slots not fill out by the end of the next week, I'll allow people to take multiple slots.

You tell me:
- the size of planter you want. (100, 150, 200px)
- if you want an animated or static bonsai.*
*currently not all items can be animated. A static bonsai may allow for more unique item choices but I'll try to diversify my animations too.

You will receive:
- 1 random Bonsai selected from any season.
- 1 random planter with basic subtrate.
- 1 tall or extra tall plant.
- 2 other plants or creatures (from 1-2 star items only).
- 1 decoration item.
- 1 random simple animation (if an animated bonsai was chosen).

I prefer payment beforehand via PM.

That should be it. I'm rather new at this so please feel free provide feedback on the shop as I go and I hope to serve you all well. :)
GRAND OPENING EVENT

To celebrate the opening of my affiliate shop and to test out the new resources I am opening up 20 event slots for 20kt each. Since I'm not sure what the demand is, for now there is a limit of one slot per person. Should slots not fill out by the end of the next week, I'll allow people to take multiple slots.

You tell me:
- the size of planter you want. (100, 150, 200px)
- if you want an animated or static bonsai.*
*currently not all items can be animated. A static bonsai may allow for more unique item choices but I'll try to diversify my animations too.

You will receive:
- 1 random Bonsai selected from any season.
- 1 random planter with basic subtrate.
- 1 tall or extra tall plant.
- 2 other plants or creatures (from 1-2 star items only).
- 1 decoration item.
- 1 random simple animation (if an animated bonsai was chosen).

I prefer payment beforehand via PM.

That should be it. I'm rather new at this so please feel free provide feedback on the shop as I go and I hope to serve you all well. :)

@Kuroida

Congrats on your shop opening! \o/ Could I get a slot for a 200px planter pls with a static bonsai?
@Kuroida

Congrats on your shop opening! \o/ Could I get a slot for a 200px planter pls with a static bonsai?
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
@Houtori thanks for your interest! I'm not actually open yet tho ^^; (Still doing some correspondence stuff with miirshroom and organizing the thread) For now I can add you to the pinglist for when I do open up? It should be within the next day or two if all goes well.
@Houtori thanks for your interest! I'm not actually open yet tho ^^; (Still doing some correspondence stuff with miirshroom and organizing the thread) For now I can add you to the pinglist for when I do open up? It should be within the next day or two if all goes well.

@Kuroida OMG I'm so sorry!!!!!! *hides in embarrassment* Shall I delete this and my earlier posts in case you need to post more?
@Kuroida OMG I'm so sorry!!!!!! *hides in embarrassment* Shall I delete this and my earlier posts in case you need to post more?
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
SHOP OPEN!

Miirshroom's given me the all clear so this shop is officially open! Only taking 20 Event slots right now. See the above post for details!

@Houtori don't worry about it I think I've got enough reserves as it is :) Anyways, you, @Starly @cyrallia get dibs on slots. You all have 48hrs to claim them before I release them to others.

One time ping of the original shop's special event pinglist:
@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon

If anyone wants to be added to my own shop's wait/pinglists do so here!
SHOP OPEN!

Miirshroom's given me the all clear so this shop is officially open! Only taking 20 Event slots right now. See the above post for details!

@Houtori don't worry about it I think I've got enough reserves as it is :) Anyways, you, @Starly @cyrallia get dibs on slots. You all have 48hrs to claim them before I release them to others.

One time ping of the original shop's special event pinglist:
@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon

If anyone wants to be added to my own shop's wait/pinglists do so here!

@Kuroida I'll totally nab an opening event slot! I think I'll take a mid-sized planter (150px), static.
@Kuroida I'll totally nab an opening event slot! I think I'll take a mid-sized planter (150px), static.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat Thanks for ordering. I'll jot your name down :)
@sgkat Thanks for ordering. I'll jot your name down :)

@Kuroida Is payment due now, or at the time art is received? Would you prefer it via PM or CR?
@Kuroida Is payment due now, or at the time art is received? Would you prefer it via PM or CR?

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59