Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~ BonsaiPixels Tune ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well.
Thank you!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well.
Thank you!
Can I be added to your pingist pls? Thank you!
Can I be added to your pingist pls? Thank you!
Please add me to the pinglist.
Please add me to the pinglist.
I made the light_rune_50x50.png choice! FR +3 She/Her duIXCev.gif
@Tunesmith if you ever come back and open shop again, please ping me. Thank you
@Tunesmith if you ever come back and open shop again, please ping me. Thank you
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@Tunesmith
If you ever decide to reopen please give me a ping.
@Tunesmith
If you ever decide to reopen please give me a ping.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
The pinglist has been updated as of this post. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wnjKDP9.png[/img][/center] Also, hello! I am [b]VERY BRIEFLY[/b] reopening for orders to test out a new [url=https://forms.gle/btAA8FmbGV3fP7gn7]order form[/url] I've been working on. If you have any feedback on the form, I'd love to hear it! If you would like to be removed from the pinglist, please just let me know. [quote=BONSAIPIXELS TUNE PINGLIST][size=0][size=0][size=0]@Aarresi @Aerii @Airys @Amorah @Apellosine @Apothecaria @CelestialBlue @CelestialMuse @Cerys @Cheystar @Cocatrics @Convexity @CoralHibiscus @Diodol @Druzy @Evet @Forestwolf @Fujo @HalOver9000 @Harana @Hikaruna @Inverness @JusticeTurtle @Juushika @Kattalio @KatzPetz @Kestrad @Kikkoman @Knightess @Loviare @Lundlaeva @Lutielle @MadameEvergreen @MementoMoe @Moonwater @NSRachel @Nefelibata @Nemora @Nostalgic @Parda @PhoebeBird @Pieeee @PrismaticSkies @Rainfrog @Reconnaissance @Roheryn @Rulanir @Saronai @Scoria @Script @Selah @Silentstep @Somewhat @Starry413 @StillnessTolls @Surreptitious @TheNightDancer @TheThrane @Tiriea @Tues @Xarina @Youko @antigem @balthy @cftcft9090 @cnicht @cyrallia @elfmoss @fika @final @haikwoshevo @insufferablecrab @kookaburra @lucidCandlemaker @owlcatpup @sinousine @tambadabam @teaHunter @tmq @xMischiefManaged @xazz @zeguk @Tony @Kirmon64 @l0ser @ViaCurro @2gold777 @Daesyn @Reythaak @Fujo @DW08 @Saffu @Starlight18 @Silvell @Fallstreak @Andraya @Sneevee @Kanatah @FlyingFangz @winterprism @Pieeee[/size][/size][/size][/quote]
The pinglist has been updated as of this post.

wnjKDP9.png
Also, hello! I am VERY BRIEFLY reopening for orders to test out a new order form I've been working on. If you have any feedback on the form, I'd love to hear it!

If you would like to be removed from the pinglist, please just let me know.
ZT1GQLd.png
let me just say I LOVE this order form, it streamlines ordering immensely

placed an order <3 lmk when to send payment!
(also I expect you'll get plenty of orders but if not... is it cool if we place more than one?)
let me just say I LOVE this order form, it streamlines ordering immensely

placed an order <3 lmk when to send payment!
(also I expect you'll get plenty of orders but if not... is it cool if we place more than one?)
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
^^^ same
^^^ same
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Kirmon64:

Go for it with the multiple orders!

I'll price everything in a few minutes, right now I'm fussing with the spreadsheet because I just realized I don't have one where folks can view their orders, ha!
@Kirmon64:

Go for it with the multiple orders!

I'll price everything in a few minutes, right now I'm fussing with the spreadsheet because I just realized I don't have one where folks can view their orders, ha!
ZT1GQLd.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51