Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FREE] Greenskeeper Familiar Adopts!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119
@Lichtdrache
Ahhh once again it came out adorably! X3. I'd like to remain on the ping please :D.

Right now I have it sitting on my TCC 2015 G1 -here-. (Thinking about scattering him to be honest, but not 100% XD)
@Lichtdrache
Ahhh once again it came out adorably! X3. I'd like to remain on the ping please :D.

Right now I have it sitting on my TCC 2015 G1 -here-. (Thinking about scattering him to be honest, but not 100% XD)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Lichtdrache
AHHH!
SO perfect!
Your amazing!
@Lichtdrache
AHHH!
SO perfect!
Your amazing!
@Lichtdrache, they're great! Thank you for the ping!
@Lichtdrache, they're great! Thank you for the ping!
b6M3VPH.png
@Lichtdrache

Oh my gooossshhh~~~ You're making this into a series! \o\ /o/ \o\

Please add me to your ping list!
@Lichtdrache

Oh my gooossshhh~~~ You're making this into a series! \o\ /o/ \o\

Please add me to your ping list!
CVYnSFU.png
@Lichtdrache
*immense amounts of fangirling*
You made another settt!!!!! And you're making mooooore!!! *curls up in tiny happy ball* YAY! They're wonderful!!

We all love these and love that you're making more, but please don't feel pressured to make them quickly! ^_^" They look like so much work, and they're so pretty. Even though Thundercrack is all about work work work, don't forget to rest rest rest in-between projects.

Thank you for continuing the Chibi Familiar sets for another holiday! Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, everyone! \^o^/

(Also, I just now saw these, and wasn't alerted, so I don't think I got on the pinglist. But thankfully, they're all over the forums now, so it's easy to see when there's new ones ^_^)
@Lichtdrache
*immense amounts of fangirling*
You made another settt!!!!! And you're making mooooore!!! *curls up in tiny happy ball* YAY! They're wonderful!!

We all love these and love that you're making more, but please don't feel pressured to make them quickly! ^_^" They look like so much work, and they're so pretty. Even though Thundercrack is all about work work work, don't forget to rest rest rest in-between projects.

Thank you for continuing the Chibi Familiar sets for another holiday! Happy Thundercrack Carnivale, everyone! \^o^/

(Also, I just now saw these, and wasn't alerted, so I don't think I got on the pinglist. But thankfully, they're all over the forums now, so it's easy to see when there's new ones ^_^)
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@Lichtdrache
These are amazing.
. . . question though. If I commissioned to you make a personal one like this would you? Ie. with a Boolean as a familiar??
@Lichtdrache
These are amazing.
. . . question though. If I commissioned to you make a personal one like this would you? Ie. with a Boolean as a familiar??
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Lichtdrache

May I please be added to your pinglist? These are so cute and amazing!
@Lichtdrache

May I please be added to your pinglist? These are so cute and amazing!
@Lichtdrache
awsome! could u please add me to the pinglist?
@Lichtdrache
awsome! could u please add me to the pinglist?
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@Isobel
The bears are among my favourites for some reason. I guess I just like fluffy things.

@ThornOfStorm130 @ElecSquirrel10 @PoisonedTea @WeyrLeader @Alcina @TheEmptyCity
Added, thank you so much! I'm happy you like the adoptables. It means a lot to me.

@0rangedragon
I'm so glad you like them, I really enjoy drawing these little things. I'm already excited for the next festival :)

@ShiroiYoukai @Perry321 @Nulume @Gardenie @Chiliphantump122 @Airys
Thank you, I'm glad you like the new set!

@FoolishRay
It's great to see it in use, I'm glad you like the signature. What a lucky hatch!

@MawkishMuse
Oh you're right, I added your name to the pinglist. I'm sorry about that!
Thank you so much for your nice words, I'll make sure to rest as well. They are just a lot of fun to make and I'm already looking forward to finishing the set for the next festival.

@Boolean
I'm glad you like them! I may make other familiars in the future, but at the moment the festival familiars have priority. I'll try to draw a Boolean, maybe others want to see one as well.
@Isobel
The bears are among my favourites for some reason. I guess I just like fluffy things.

@ThornOfStorm130 @ElecSquirrel10 @PoisonedTea @WeyrLeader @Alcina @TheEmptyCity
Added, thank you so much! I'm happy you like the adoptables. It means a lot to me.

@0rangedragon
I'm so glad you like them, I really enjoy drawing these little things. I'm already excited for the next festival :)

@ShiroiYoukai @Perry321 @Nulume @Gardenie @Chiliphantump122 @Airys
Thank you, I'm glad you like the new set!

@FoolishRay
It's great to see it in use, I'm glad you like the signature. What a lucky hatch!

@MawkishMuse
Oh you're right, I added your name to the pinglist. I'm sorry about that!
Thank you so much for your nice words, I'll make sure to rest as well. They are just a lot of fun to make and I'm already looking forward to finishing the set for the next festival.

@Boolean
I'm glad you like them! I may make other familiars in the future, but at the moment the festival familiars have priority. I'll try to draw a Boolean, maybe others want to see one as well.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache Thank you for sharing! I just added the lightning one to my lightning gen2 imp's bio and the light ones to my light gen2 imps :D
@Lichtdrache Thank you for sharing! I just added the lightning one to my lightning gen2 imp's bio and the light ones to my light gen2 imps :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 118 119