Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Tundra Adopts (CLOSED FOREVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@FawnAndAce
Of course~ You've been added and I'll ping you when I open again :)
@FawnAndAce
Of course~ You've been added and I'll ping you when I open again :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Lazurite Here ya go! Let me know if you see any errors :D [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/34c5/f/2016/175/7/d/tundra_adopt_lazurite_by_jeanpolnareff-da7j01d.png[/img]
@Lazurite
Here ya go! Let me know if you see any errors :D
tundra_adopt_lazurite_by_jeanpolnareff-da7j01d.png
TvhLm9X.png
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci It looks great thanks :)
@Pericci It looks great thanks :)
@Pericci may I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Pericci may I be added to the pinglist, please?
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@wingedRenegade
of course~ Thank you for your interest in my adopts :+)
@wingedRenegade
of course~ Thank you for your interest in my adopts :+)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@pericci uwwwaaaah so cute!! can i get on the pinglist?
@pericci uwwwaaaah so cute!! can i get on the pinglist?
@cftcft9090
You've been added~ Thank you so much :+)
@cftcft9090
You've been added~ Thank you so much :+)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci

I found this link through the icepop you guys did for Catmus and then saved it because I want at least 4 of these Tundra at some point. :) I'm hoping to be put on your ping list for whenever you do open again.

it's too bad not yet, my birthday is Saturday and I would have gotten one of my progen Belvahney to celebrate. :D.

I'll get one of her later.
@Pericci

I found this link through the icepop you guys did for Catmus and then saved it because I want at least 4 of these Tundra at some point. :) I'm hoping to be put on your ping list for whenever you do open again.

it's too bad not yet, my birthday is Saturday and I would have gotten one of my progen Belvahney to celebrate. :D.

I'll get one of her later.
@loveverly
I'm glad you like my adopt :) my shop is closed rn bcos I'm on vacation and away from my computer. But when I get back I should be able to open again.
You've been added to my ping list! Thank you for your interest in my work :)
@loveverly
I'm glad you like my adopt :) my shop is closed rn bcos I'm on vacation and away from my computer. But when I get back I should be able to open again.
You've been added to my ping list! Thank you for your interest in my work :)
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
Four slots open!

@FawnAndAce
@wingedRenegade
@cftcft9090
@Loveverly
Four slots open!

@FawnAndAce
@wingedRenegade
@cftcft9090
@Loveverly
TvhLm9X.png
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9