Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | LucidCoyote's Free Bio Resources
1 2 3 4
@lucidcoyote
bookmarking for later :0
also "Hannibal icon" lmao obviously
@lucidcoyote
bookmarking for later :0
also "Hannibal icon" lmao obviously
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@yearwalk It was the first thing that popped into my head when that vista was released! It just fits the AestheticTM of the show completely lmao

And thanks for the interest in these! I'll be adding more stuff when real life slows down a bit and I have some time off ^_^
@yearwalk It was the first thing that popped into my head when that vista was released! It just fits the AestheticTM of the show completely lmao

And thanks for the interest in these! I'll be adding more stuff when real life slows down a bit and I have some time off ^_^
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@lucidcoyote These are fantastic! I use Gimp though and when I try to copy the image into the program it has a black background that I have to erase around. Is that normal?
@lucidcoyote These are fantastic! I use Gimp though and when I try to copy the image into the program it has a black background that I have to erase around. Is that normal?
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@daineger I believe gimp doesn't support png files, which allows the transparency of the images. I'm not exactly sure how to fix this since I've never used gimp, only photoshop and paint tool sai. Did you try saving the images to your hard drive and opening them directly in gimp, instead of copy+paste?
@daineger I believe gimp doesn't support png files, which allows the transparency of the images. I'm not exactly sure how to fix this since I've never used gimp, only photoshop and paint tool sai. Did you try saving the images to your hard drive and opening them directly in gimp, instead of copy+paste?
@lucidcoyote You're a genius, thank you! Saving them worked. So happy I can use this awesome resource more easily :D
@lucidcoyote You're a genius, thank you! Saving them worked. So happy I can use this awesome resource more easily :D
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@daineger That's great, I'm glad it worked out! I'd love to see how you use them, so please feel free to show me when you're done ^_^
@daineger That's great, I'm glad it worked out! I'd love to see how you use them, so please feel free to show me when you're done ^_^
These are great! Can't wait for more to come out <3
These are great! Can't wait for more to come out <3
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lucidcoyote
wow thx you for resources ^^
add me in pinglist plz
@lucidcoyote
wow thx you for resources ^^