Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free to use Templates, Icons and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Xtal

Hmmmm, I would rather not, I made them just for bio sized fitting and would like to keep it that way ~

Thanks for your kind words though, hope you like it nonetheless!
@Xtal

Hmmmm, I would rather not, I made them just for bio sized fitting and would like to keep it that way ~

Thanks for your kind words though, hope you like it nonetheless!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan - Ooh, very nice, but what's with the exercise selfie on post 3, between the Sandswept Delta and Scorched Forest? Lol, these are very nice and I'll probably use them in bios when I get around to it!
@AkaneChaan - Ooh, very nice, but what's with the exercise selfie on post 3, between the Sandswept Delta and Scorched Forest? Lol, these are very nice and I'll probably use them in bios when I get around to it!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

ooops, yeah I thought I removed that one, it have been brought up before but the reason why is that the image hosting site I used on these have gone really bad so I've abandoned it and I just never rehosted the images just yet, I'm really sorry for the weirdness of it haha! I removed it now thanks for letting me know ~
@heartcrusher1

ooops, yeah I thought I removed that one, it have been brought up before but the reason why is that the image hosting site I used on these have gone really bad so I've abandoned it and I just never rehosted the images just yet, I'm really sorry for the weirdness of it haha! I removed it now thanks for letting me know ~
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan - Ah, that makes sense. :P I was just wondering why it was there in the middle of all of these nice coli venue sidebars, so I thought I'd let you know.
@AkaneChaan - Ah, that makes sense. :P I was just wondering why it was there in the middle of all of these nice coli venue sidebars, so I thought I'd let you know.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Nulume
@Nulume
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Akanechaan
All of your images' codes have been,ulterior sly broken or something! I noticed it in the symbol I use in my bio...
@Akanechaan
All of your images' codes have been,ulterior sly broken or something! I noticed it in the symbol I use in my bio...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

They look fine to me? You can save the images and host them yourself as well, if you're unsure about this!

I know a few of them have had problems earlier, and I've stopped completely using that hosting site, but the rest of the images haven't had any problems so I haven't re hosted them yet, if this problem consist I will re host them, thanks for letting me know nonetheless !
@ImpossibleJedi4

They look fine to me? You can save the images and host them yourself as well, if you're unsure about this!

I know a few of them have had problems earlier, and I've stopped completely using that hosting site, but the rest of the images haven't had any problems so I haven't re hosted them yet, if this problem consist I will re host them, thanks for letting me know nonetheless !
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Akanechaan
And now they're back to normal...? Okay it must havebeen something on my end. XD Sorry!
@Akanechaan
And now they're back to normal...? Okay it must havebeen something on my end. XD Sorry!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@lokitty14
@konekohime

Here is the post for you two gals
@lokitty14
@konekohime