Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Playful Dragon Shoppe
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Mayuli
Added send payment when ready :>
@Mayuli
Added send payment when ready :>
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
@summerstorm These are super cute! Pingin myself so I can check them out later ^^
@summerstorm These are super cute! Pingin myself so I can check them out later ^^
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@LesserDog128
So I can come back
@LesserDog128
So I can come back
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@Evlon Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8398791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83988/8398791_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary: Tiger Secondary: N/A Tertiary: Underbelly Payment:Gem Other: Is there any chance to get her hat? I'd pay extra. but I understand if no
@Evlon
Dragon:
8398791_350.png

Primary: Tiger
Secondary: N/A
Tertiary: Underbelly
Payment:Gem
Other: Is there any chance to get her hat? I'd pay extra. but I understand if no
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@Evlon These adopts are beautiful! Would you at all be interested in an adopt trade? (The thread is in my recent forum activity; I can't link because I'm on mobile, sorry!)
If not that's okay!
@Evlon These adopts are beautiful! Would you at all be interested in an adopt trade? (The thread is in my recent forum activity; I can't link because I'm on mobile, sorry!)
If not that's okay!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@FawnAndAce
If you were wanting the wings to be basic go ahead and send payment, if you wanted to sponsor freckle please add that to your total then send :3

@Automedon
Since the payments are divided between myself and alliieennss (the sketch artist & partner in crime for these) that actually wouldn't be very fair, since it's kinda difficult to split up an art with her ahah
@FawnAndAce
If you were wanting the wings to be basic go ahead and send payment, if you wanted to sponsor freckle please add that to your total then send :3

@Automedon
Since the payments are divided between myself and alliieennss (the sketch artist & partner in crime for these) that actually wouldn't be very fair, since it's kinda difficult to split up an art with her ahah
@Evlon Ah okay that's fair haha. Thank you anyways!
@Evlon Ah okay that's fair haha. Thank you anyways!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Evlon

May I be added to your pinglist for the day I get coatls back in my lair?
@Evlon

May I be added to your pinglist for the day I get coatls back in my lair?
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinfirmitas
For which list? open slots; new breed? (there's slots open but that doesn't work very well if you don't have coatls ahha)
@Sinfirmitas
For which list? open slots; new breed? (there's slots open but that doesn't work very well if you don't have coatls ahha)
@Evlon Both would be good please- I am gonna search for some coatls- when I first joined all I had was coatls... Don't know where they went OH I DO HAVE ONE! I forgot about this guy. I am a bad dragon owner omg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3811210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38113/3811210_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll have to order tonight when you have slots so I can fill out the form right and take off all his apparel. I might look for a more plague coatl first tho! We shall see!
@Evlon
Both would be good please- I am gonna search for some coatls- when I first joined all I had was coatls... Don't know where they went OH I DO HAVE ONE!

I forgot about this guy. I am a bad dragon owner omg

3811210_350.png

I'll have to order tonight when you have slots so I can fill out the form right and take off all his apparel. I might look for a more plague coatl first tho! We shall see!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26