Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1156 1157
ooo I really love the moon phases!
ooo I really love the moon phases!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
!!!!! oooooo moon books !!!!!
!!!!! oooooo moon books !!!!!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Omg Moonphase!! <3 <3

Bookmark :) @aprilraven
Omg Moonphase!! <3 <3

Bookmark :) @aprilraven
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Pachirisu
Ahh they're so CUTE!!!

(.....can I edit my order or are you done it already? xD)
@Pachirisu
Ahh they're so CUTE!!!

(.....can I edit my order or are you done it already? xD)
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Awww, super cute new designs!! ^___^
Awww, super cute new designs!! ^___^
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@Xotik you can! actually that's a good point! i'm gonna ping everyone with an order open RN that they can change them up (i can't get to them until tomorrow ;A;) if they'd like the new books
@Xotik you can! actually that's a good point! i'm gonna ping everyone with an order open RN that they can change them up (i can't get to them until tomorrow ;A;) if they'd like the new books
GkfDmNh.png
@Sinjin @miniquiny999 @Pai @Odile @BeingOfSalt @Angelamelinda @ReginaPhalange @Princessfirefly @Xotik @Quetzy @Saronai @Druzy @aprilraven @Dalilah @kwozmotis

hello! you all have orders, and you may or may not be aware that i've just had a couple new small book designs approved and released! since a couple things have come up and i can't get to your orders until tomorrow, if you'd like to get one of the new books instead of one you had chosen yesterday, please go ahead and edit your order post!

S21 is the lunar phases book, and S22 is the hearts book, for easy reference. they're listed in the books on the first page as well!

to be clear, the cap is still 5 books total! but you have until uuuuuhh... we'll go with rollover today to edit your order if you'd like to.
@Sinjin @miniquiny999 @Pai @Odile @BeingOfSalt @Angelamelinda @ReginaPhalange @Princessfirefly @Xotik @Quetzy @Saronai @Druzy @aprilraven @Dalilah @kwozmotis

hello! you all have orders, and you may or may not be aware that i've just had a couple new small book designs approved and released! since a couple things have come up and i can't get to your orders until tomorrow, if you'd like to get one of the new books instead of one you had chosen yesterday, please go ahead and edit your order post!

S21 is the lunar phases book, and S22 is the hearts book, for easy reference. they're listed in the books on the first page as well!

to be clear, the cap is still 5 books total! but you have until uuuuuhh... we'll go with rollover today to edit your order if you'd like to.
GkfDmNh.png
Those new books look amazing!!! Thank you for the opportunity to change our orders, but for this one I'm happy with the books I have :3
Those new books look amazing!!! Thank you for the opportunity to change our orders, but for this one I'm happy with the books I have :3
BVCmGQj.png
I love that Moon Phase, thank you so much for allowing us to edit! <3
I love that Moon Phase, thank you so much for allowing us to edit! <3
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Pachirisu can I completely change my order? I would like M25, S21, M18, L18 and S15 all based on this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38106299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/381063/38106299_350.png[/img][/url]
@Pachirisu

can I completely change my order?

I would like M25, S21, M18, L18 and S15 all based on this dragon:

38106299_350.png
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
1 2 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1156 1157